The last thears

The special love

'A month later' 

 

Baekho was waiting for his airplane. The past month did not pass. Finally the doors go's open, and Baekho go's to the entrance. When he find his place in the airplaine, he fell asleep.

When he awake the flight was almowst end. The light for the seatbelts turn on. 

Ren I almost there. I love you. 

When the airplane has landed, Baekho took his hand luggage. Then he was waiting for his suitcase. He found the lettre from Ren in his coat. Baekho start to cry. Finally his suitcase was there. He took hit and go to outside. He takes the paper with the adress from Ren and go to a taxi. When he arrived at the house, he saw a person in the backyard. He go's to the backyard and saw Ren. But he was not alone. There was another guy. And they hugged. Ren was verry happy with that guy. Baekho starts to cry again.

Ren saw Baekho, and was shocked. 

Baekho???

Baekho run away. Ren followed him and finally he could overtake him.

Baekho what did you do here???

I came for you, but that was a mistake.

A mistake? Why??

Because there is another guy! I love you Ren, but I was to late. 

Then the third strange guy arrived.

Hi I'm Jason and you are? Oh you are crying what's wrong?

Jason may I ask you if I can speak Baekho alone?

Ow owke, sorry. Bye honey.

HONEY!!! WHO IS HE!!!

That's Jason. Sorry Baekho, but you said that you just love me as a friend.

I don't mean that!! I love you more than just a friend. But you don't! 

That's not true!!!! But you wasn't here when I need  you! Jason well!!!

I was on the airplane, but I was to late!! And there were no planes anymore. The first flight was today!

But I need to go now. Where did you sleep tonight?

I don't now.

You can sleep here tonight. 

No, I don't want it but thanks.

Where you go to sleep then!! 

I will see..

It's your choice! Bye! 

Baekho go's away and looks for a hotel, but everything was full. He decided to go to a pub. He go's to the bar, and order a whiskey. After a couple of whiskey's he go's to outside. He walked on the street, while there was a car coming. He run over a,d then the car can't stop. 

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Poor Baekho! Thanks for reading! Much fun with the next chapter <3 Ly