The first heartbeat

The special love

When Baekho and Ren as usual at came home from the dance studio, they decided to go to sleep. Tomorrow was a long day. The next mornig Ren was as usual first wake. He makes the breakfast for him and Baekho. Meanwhile Baekho sit on the table to. When the breakfast was over, Baekho go's to the bathroom. After Baekho was ready, Ren go's to the bathroom. 

P.O.V Ren 

'Is he forget that it's valentine?' Ren was thinking.

Ren was said becaus Baekho forgot it. When Baekho entered the room he saw that er is something with Ren. 

Baekho was coming to me. 

Is something wrong my princess?

No, i was thinking about something.

Oke, love you

Ren  go's to his bedroom and lie on his bed. His thake his cell phone and go on Twitter. Everyone has a great day with his love, but he don't. He hear nock on his door. He was waiting that Baekho open the door, but he diddn't. Ren open the door finally when he realized that Baekho was not home anymore. When the dore was open het saw a man in black clothes. The man grabs Ren and does him a blindfold for his eyes. Ren yels so hard but nobody hear hem. He was taken with the man, and was put in a car. When Ren take his blindfold off, he realized that he was alone in the car. Of no he realized that it wasn't just a car it was a limo. 

Huh? What is going on? He saw a bouget flowers and a card. 

With the text; 

My dear Ren, sorry if you was shocked. But I wan't to suprise you. You were thinking that I was forgot valentine? That's impossible, how I can forgot today? I want to spend this day with my biggest love. I love you so much my princess. Hope you like the flowers. 

Love you, your white tiger ^^

 

Ren start's to cry, he felt guily that he thought that Baekho this day was forgot. 

The car stopped end the dore goes open. Baekho was there, he had a cute smile on his face. Ren hugged him and give him a kiss. 

 

Ren hear the sond of his alarm. He wake's up.

It's wast just a dream.

 

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

I know it was a very short scapter, but I don't have much time today. I hope you will read the other chapters to when they are finished :D ans I hope you all like it and thx for reading. Pleas comment ;)