oo3

"A Ship School" [EXO Interactive Story]

♥ | via Tumblr
OO3

 

 

"I'll sit beside Baekhyun." You said. He seemed nice eventhough he looked quite tired. The teacher nodded and you walked to sit beside him. When you sat down, he raised his head from the table and smiled.

 

"Hi. I'm Byun Baekhyun." He said, tilting his head and resting it on his palm. You looked at him. *He's really cute* you thought. 

 

"I'm Jung Sol-yeon. You can call me Sol." You said back and he nodded.

 

"Nice to meet you Sol." 

 

"Nice to meet you too." 

 

"Arasso. Kris, please move to the front and sit beside Chanyeol. I don't want you to be seated at the back." The teacher said. You turned around to look at the guy, Kris. He seemed to be a little annoyed at the teacher as he furrowed his eyebrows. He stood up with his hands in his pocket. From the way he walked, you could tell he's pretty arrogant. He sat down and his partner immediately waved happily at him. Kris just rolled his eyes at him and stared at the front. You glance at Kris, then quickly at his partner - they were so different. One was so crazy looking and another's so cold and calm.

 

Class went by quite quickly as everyone just introduced themselves. Baekhyun would ocassionally smile politely at you and you'll smile back. There wasn't much conversation between the two of you but it felt alright. It wasn't as if you hated him. He's nice and cute... Well the point is, you like his smile. 

 

"That's the end of the class. Please check the envelopes that I just passed down. Your key - which is a card, is inside the envelope. Don't lose it!" The teacher said again as she packed up her stuffs and left. You tore opened the envelope and saw a timetable inside, the key, the rules booklet and a colour brochure. You saw your card - B308. B stands for basement, as all the dorms are on the lower floors, where the windows are basically looking through underwater.

 

You turned to Baekhyun and you saw him open his envelope. He pulled out his card and you saw it's B212. He slipped it back in and turned to you. Instinctively, you looked away.

 

"What's your room?" He asked, peeking over your shoulder. You felt your ears turn red as you showed him your card.

 

"Ah I see. I'm going to take my bags. Wanna come?" Baekhyun asked. You nodded and stood up. The both of you joined the rest to take your bags. As soon as you guys found your belongings, the both of you walked to the lift together. It was quite squeezy in the lift as many students were also on their way to their rooms. You found yourself stuck between two guys and the thing is, they are friends. You couldn't see Baekhyun from where you were as the two guys were quite tall.

 

"Sehun-ah. What's your room?" The darker guy asked and you glance secretly at them. Woah, you have to admit they were pretty good looking. One has a bad-boy look while the other looked pretty and cool. 

 

"B210." The other guy replied. 

 

"Ah I'm in B307. We're a floor apart." The dark-skinned guy said again. Finally the lift stopped at B2 and all the students on that floor walked out. 

 

"Bye Sol." You heard a voice and you looked up. You could see Baekhyun's head in the crowd and you just waved at him. The door closed and you looked around you. There was the dark-skinned boy, now standing further from you, there was three other girls and two other guys that you don't know. Finally, the door opened and you walked out, dragging your luggage.

 

You found your room and stood outside, double checking the number. You turned and saw the dark-skinned guy earlier and he was already opening his door. You puffed your cheeks and reached to open the door. You could hear voices inside already. You opened the door anyway.

 

The room was quite big, with two beds at each end. There was a window above each bed, a bedside table beside the beds, two wardrobes and a toilet to the right. Beside the door was a three seater couch and to the other side was a dining table with four chairs. There was girl sitting on the bed nearest to the toilet and she was... doing make-up while on the phone. She glance at you and immediately you felt that she didn't like you. Her stare was cold and unfriendly. 

 

What should you do? 

 

Greet and introduce yourself [oo6]

Ignore her [oo7]