oo1

"A Ship School" [EXO Interactive Story]

tumblr_mrnl7oD0ae1r3vq2mo1_1280.png
OO1


 

"Don't forget to wear your pajamas~ It will be cold~" Your mum said as she patted your back. 

 

"Ne~" You replied, hugging her.

 

"And I've left a lot of sour candies in the brown bag~ I know you like them and if you get seasick, eat them - okay?" 

 

"Ne~"

 

"And don't get too close to the edges, you might fall off. You don't know how to swim so--"

 

You cut her off. "Mum~ I'll be fine! Don't worry!" You gave her a peck on her cheeks and pulled away.

 

"Aw... I'm miss my little baby..." Your mum said as she patted your cheeks.

 

"Mum!" 

 

"Arasso arasso I'll stop." She laughed. 

 

 

 

 

"Alright! All Empire Gold students, please board the ship now." You heard the speakers say and you looked at your mum. You're really guilty of leaving her all alone at home. Your father died when you were ten and since then, your mother took care of you. Now, you're leaving her and you're really upset. 

 

"Don't worry about me! Study hard okay?" You heard your mum say. You almost tear up at that - how could she care so much for you when she's going to be alone? 

 

"Umma~" You hugged her once more.

 

"Gogogo! Don't be late." She pushed you away and passed you your luggage. You pouted and pulled your luggages with you. You joined the line, nervous as heck. People around you were about your age and most of them looked really rich and smart. You puffed your cheeks, feeling inferior among them. You clasped the 'Student Pass' in your hand as you glanced around. Soon, it was your turn to enter. You showed your pass and after a while, you were let in. 

 

The moment you walked in, your mouth dropped open. The place was huge and amazing! There was a chandellier hanging from the ceiling and the place was flocked with students. The floor was brown carpet and it felt really expensive - you could feel the texture even if you are wearing your brown boots. You looked around, taking small steps with your luggage following behind you. You spotted a glass door at the left, with a gold tag saying 'Headmaster Office'. At the right, there's a small lounge area, with several red leather seats. 

 

"Hi~" You heard a voice and you turned around. In front of you stood a lady dressed in a sailor outfit. Her hair is tied into a bun and she was smiling widely at you. "I'm Miss Kang~" Her voice was really singy and sweet. "Welcome to Empire Gold~" 

 

You smiled at her as she continued, "May I know what's your name?" 

 

"Jung Sol-Yeon." You said. 

 

"Ah~" She looked down at the clipboard in her hand. After a while, she looked up. "Nice to meet you Sol-Yeon~ You are in class A. A for Alpha! Here's a map, please look at it and proceed to the class." She grinned, handing you the map. 

 

You looked at it and when you looked up again, she's gone. You shrugged and took another look at your map before walking deeper into the ship. 

 

 

 

 

You walked into your class, your eyes enlarging as you looked around. The place wasn't like any normal class room. The tables were attached to the floor and the surface were polished - so shiny and bright... Each table was a space for two students, with two chairs behind it. The white board was sparkly clean and the teacher's table was huge. The windows looked out underwater and you saw fishes swam past. 

 

*Wow* you thought. Everyone else was seated and their bags were placed in a corner of the class. You walked to the front of the class where the teacher stood. 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo." You greeted, smiling politely. The teacher turned to you. 

 

"Hello~ What's your name?" 

 

"Jung Sol-Yeon." 

 

"Ah~ okay take a seat. You're the last student in my class." She said as she ticked your attendance. You left your bags together with the rest and looked around. There were a few empty seats in front of you but you did not know which one to take. You noticed that all the seating arrangements were boy and girl. 

 

"Oh~ Having trouble picking your seat?" You heard the teacher say. 

 

"Ne." You nod your head as you looked at everyone. The paired up partners were talking to each other while those who's still alone just stared at her, waiting for her choice. 

 

"Why is it all boy-girl?" You asked.

 

"Ah~ I want everyone to mix around and not just with the same gender." She explained as she eyed the few boys who were sitting alone. "Shall I introduce them?"

 

You nod your head.

 

"That's Luhan." She said pointing to the guy seated at the front. He has huge eyes and brown hair that fell to his eyes. He was looking at you cutely, as if he it was just naturally and not acting. He blinked and you blinked back.

 

"Behind him's Byun Baekhyun." Your eyes moved to the next boy. He was resting his head on the table and his eyes were closed. His eyes were small and cute. His hair was beige-brown and it looked really soft. 

 

"Next's Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol." You noticed a really cheerful boy, smiling at you. He's eyes were round and huge, his smile wide and heartwarming. He seemed to be really happy as he looked around the class. 

 

"And there's Kris Wu." The last guy sat at the back of the class, his arms folded and his stare was cold. But there's this charm to him that makes you stared longer. He was good looking and just from one look, you could tell he's tall. 

 

"So go on~ just choose a partner." The teacher pushed you forward lightly. You nodded and tucked your hair behind your ear. You know it's just picking a seat but it's so tough - somehow.

 

Who do you pick?

 

 

Luhan [oo2]

Baekhyun [oo3]

Chanyeol [oo4]

Kris [oo5]