oo2

"A Ship School" [EXO Interactive Story]

Luhan
OO2


 

"Uh... I'll just sit at the front." You said, scratching your head. The teacher smiled and pushed you forward. You quickly sat down beside the guy... Uh... Luhan? 

 

"Hi I'm Luhan." The guy immediately greeted you politely. You smiled - glad that you picked this friendly and polite guy as your partner.

 

"I'm Sol-Yeon. You can call me Sol." You greeted back.

 

"Arasso. Kris, please move to the front and sit beside Chanyeol. I don't want you to be seated at the back." The teacher said. You turned around to look at the guy, Kris. He seemed to be a little annoyed at the teacher as he furrowed his eyebrows. He stood up with his hands in his pocket. From the way he walked, you could tell he's pretty arrogant. He sat down and his partner immediately waved happily at him. Kris just rolled his eyes at him and stared at the front. You glance at Kris, then quickly at his partner - they were so different. One was so crazy looking and another's so cold and calm.

 

Class went by quite quickly as everyone just introduced themselves. You didn't talk to Luhan and he didn't talk to you either. Both of you were like any new partners, quiet, shy, awkward but polite. Everytime you accidentally brush your elbow against his, you'll apologise and so will he. It was quite funny everytime the both of you apologise at the same time. 

 

"That's the end of the class. Please check the envelopes that I just passed down. Your key - which is a card, is inside the envelope. Don't lose it!" The teacher said again as she packed up her stuffs and left. You tore opened the envelope and saw a timetable inside, the key, the rules booklet and a colour brochure. You saw your card - B308.

 

"Bye Sol-Yeon." Luhan said. Before you could say anything to him, he followed the rest to take his bags. You quickly slotted your items back into the envelope and stood up. Just as you did so, you bumped into someone. 

 

"Oh- mianhe!" The both of you exclaimed at the same time, bowing at each other. You looked up to see a cute guy with huge round eyes. He looked into your eyes and he seemed to start panicking. You saw him gulped and glance around before walking off. Your eyes followed him as he walked off, mentally frozen. You asked yourself why he was so panicky. 

 

You shrugged it off and went to take your bags. With the map in your hand, you searched for room B308. Finally you found it and you stopped outside. You could hear voices inside. You took a deep breathe and opened the door. 

 

The room was quite big, with two beds at each end. There was a window above each bed, a bedside table beside the beds, two wardrobes and a toilet to the right. Beside the door was a three seater couch and to the other side was a dining table with four chairs. There was girl sitting on the bed nearest to the toilet and she was... doing make-up. She glance at you and immediately you felt that she didn't like you. Her stare was cold and unfriendly. 

 

What should you do? 

 

Greet and introduce yourself [oo6]

Ignore her [oo7]