3

Cracking For Us
"What do you feel?" Taeyeon plug out her earphones and looks at Seohyun.
 
"My stomach hurts."
 
The petite girl lets out a soft chuckles. "Too nervous, eh? Don't worry, he doesn't eat human though."
 
Inhale. Exhale. That's what Seohyun does for 30 minutes in the limo.
 
"We're arrived, miss," Taeyeon keep her earphones in her small pouch bag.
 
"Thank you, ahjussi," with that speech, both of the young girls walk on the red carpet. Posing and smiling to the cameras which wait for them for a long time. Daughter of the top 10 most succesful business family in South Korea. Who wouldn't anticipated for it? After a minute, they enter the building.
 
"Wow! That was awesome!" Taeyeon shriek; in a low voice.
 
"Stay compose, unnie," Seohyun laughs.
 
Taeyeon replies with a grin. "Sorry."
 
Both of them take a place on the dining table with 7 seats. On top of the table, there's a label written '50'. Table number.
 
After almost 30 minutes waiting, there's 12 person of princes-look-alike came from the entrance. Taeyeon couldn't help but staring at those flower boys. Seohyun's eyebrows form a frown. 'Why there are so many of them?'
 
At that time, her eyes make an eye contact with one of them. That deer eyes. It's like they're shining so brightly. Seohyun awake from her imagination in seconds.
 
"Aren't they EXO? The nation boy group?"
 
"I heard they're gonna performing today."
 
"Kyakk~ Such not a waste I've been forced by my parents to come here."
 
"I know right! They're so handsome, good looking and tall as well."
 
The girls on their table chats. It's not too loud but it's not too quiet. But loud enough for Seohyun to hear it.
 
Seohyun looks at Taeyeon. She keep her eyes fixed and with instincts, Seohyun turns her back for the second time and her eyes meet for that deer eyes for the second time.
 
"Unnie, who are you looking at?"
 
"Eung? No, nothing," Taeyeon is flabbergasted and drink the plain water on the table.
 
Seohyun tugs her long fringe behind her hair, quite annoying sometimes. It always disturb her vision.
 
Suddenly all the guests are standing from their seats. 'Oh my god!' at that time Seohyun's round eyes get even bigger.