A Gift From Jiyong

My Servant Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's POV:

"What the hell happened here?!"

*Flashback*

I knocked on the door. No answer. I checked my pochet. Whew! Good thing Seungri gave me the extra key to his house. I always come here so I might as well have the key. I left here early to buy the clothes that I promised her. Now I'm back to deliver them. I hope she would like them.

As I walked in, I heard a girl scream.

"You ert!" Crap. Hell no. What did Seungri do this time? This is just her first day. What did Seungri do this time? It hasn't even been twenty-four hours left!

I raced to the sound of their voices. Aish, Seungri is gonna get it this time. They were so loud! I thought my ears were starting to bleed! As I went to the kitchen, I saw the two arguing.

"What the hell happened here?!"

*End of Flashback*

There was silence that had filled the room after my sudden appearance.

"Jessica, tell me what this maniac did to you!"

"I'm not a maniac!"

"Well it sounded like you are a maniac when you guys were arguing!"

I could see Jessica pouting and looking at me from the corner of my eye.

"He was staring at..."

"At?"

"M-m, my, my chest."

I glared at Seungri with a confused look on his face.

"We need to talk, again."

"But Hyung!" he said with a whiny voice.

"NOW!" He knew I was serious and he finally gave up. We went in the hallway to talk.

"Hyung, I didn't do anything. I swear! I was looking at the necklace she had around her neck."

"Really?"

"Yes Really!"

"Why were you looking at it?"

"It had somehow caught my attention. I swear I've seen it before. It's just that I don't know when." He had a puzzled look on his face, as if he were trying to remember where he saw it.

"Fine. I forgive you. But you have to apologize to her."

"But, hyung..."

"Go, NOW! If you were really innocent then you should just let it go and apologize to her."

***

We went back inside the kitchen. Jessica made breakfast, and it was ramyun noodles. Oh good, my favorite!

Seungri's POV:

We had arrived at the kitchen. Mmm, ramyun. I can just imagine eating it. Then all of a sudden, Jiyong hyung nudged me in the ribs. Okay, okay. But you know, it's k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter