The Paperwork

My Servant Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri's POV:

I left her in her room. Usually, I have maids that are in their mid-twenties or early-thirties, but she's only seventeen. She's not even an adult yet. It's kind of weird having somebody that is the same age as you working FOR you. I'm sixteen and I'm turning seventeen in December. Shoot, I'm still younger than her. Hmm, let's see what other interesting facts I don't know about her.

**Blue indicates Seungri's thoughts**

Name: Jessica Jung. Check.

Birthdate: April 18, 1996. She's my noona

Bloodtype: B. Dang it, I'm A

Height: 5'4". Ha! She's a midget, or should I say a hobbit. I'm way taller than her.

Weight: Never checked in a long time. Uh, okay? She's as skinny as a toothpick so she's probably less than me.

Address: Don't have one right now. What is she? A hobo? How can she live like this.

Parents, if minor: Both died. Wow, she's lucky. All my parents do is boss me around, and tell me to clean my room.

Phone Number: Don't have one either. What?! No Phone?! How can she live without a phone?! Hmm, should I get her one?

Why you chose to work here: It's my only hope for survival. Wow.

**End of Seungri's cheesy thoughts**

Wow just wow. "Only hope for survival"? Sounds cheesy, but I can tell that she really needs this. I don't even think she goes to school. Aha! I know! Maybe she can attend the same high school as me! But then she's new. And she would be the new girl. Which would mean she would be, you know, clingy. Argh! I can't believe I said the "C word". Eh, YOLO. Hmm, what am I going to do with her?

***
Next morning at 9:00 am

Jessica's Pov:

*yawn* I looked around. Where am I? What am I doing here in this big luxurious room? Well, it's not that bad. Crap, did somebody kidnap me? NOOOOOO!

Then a guy with jet black hair came into the room.

"Ahhhh! !" I yelled with full on dolphin scream. I covered my body with the bed sheets and threw a random pillow at him. Poor pillow had to be the victim to get thrown at a 's face.

"Yah! Wat the hell?! I'm your new boss, remember? And you're my servant girl!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter