Getting Hired

My Servant Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jessica's POV:   "I'm Jessica Jung."   "Okay, you're hired!"   "Uh, Ri, we have to talk." Then Jiyong oppa lead Mister Lee out of the room.   Seungri's POV:   Jiyong hyung dragged me away.   "Ow! What the hell! I'm the boss so I can hire her if I want, okay!"   "Bro, I thought you said that you want to hire another maid. Especially since you had already had four."   "Well... That was before I had changed my mind. Besides, my mom and dad both want me to get a new maid, no matter how many I've gone through. They know I'm living by myself, so they need somebody to watch me and pick up after me in this gigantic mansion. You had also suggested that I get one too. You were always complaining about how I was a slob!"   "Well don't abuse her, you always do to all of your maids! We have to also consider that she hasn't filled out the paperwork yet and that she is ONLY seventeen years old!"   "Seventeen years old! She's pretty hot for a girl her age. She just needs some better clothes." I saw Jiyong shake his head.   "Okay, okay! She'll fill out the paperwork. Anyways, I thought you had said that you wanted her to work here. And now you don't? What's wrong with you!?"   "I'm having second thoughts. Who knows what you would do to her, considering you guys would be all alone in this big mansion of yours!" I smirked. He had just given me an idea. I don't give a crap about what hyung says. I'll hire her sooner or later anyways...   "Don't you dare get any ideas, Lee Seungri! Remember, that's why all the other maids had quit. If you want her to stay, then don't even think about seducing her!"   "Well, she's my maid. So she's MY servant girl, which means whatever I tell her to do, she has to do it." But I only said that inside my head so he wouldn't here me. But it seems like he has already read my mind.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter