The weekend

2 Months With A New Friend

The two got back once it started to get dark out. They walked in the house and saw Emily's mom in the kitchen.
"He is going home right?"
"Mommy~! It's already dark out!" Emily said walking up to her.
"Well, call your mom and ask if you can stay." Her mom siad thinking him mom would say no.
"Okay." They both said walking away laughing cuase they already did.

"What do ya wanna do?" Michael asked sitting on the floor.
"Well, what do you wanna do?" Emily repeated.
"Well, I wanna do something incase you actually win that contest. A congrats day? If you don't we can do something to make you happy." He replied.
Emily was silent for a minute. "K" she then sat on the bed. "We can do stuff tomorrow."

The next hour, they were just talking about what ever that came up through a topic. At some point, Michael decided to play a game and what ever word Emily said, he says the first thing to come to mind.
"Okay, two more." Michael said laughing.
"Ya face."
"iness." He answered.
They started laughing and this time Emily fell off the bed.
"Kids! Stop playin and go to bed!" Emily's mom walked in.
"Wha- It's 9 o'clock! On a weekend! And we don't 'Play' we 'Hang'." Emiy sadi standing up from the floor.
"What ever.' And she left the room.
"What was that?" Michael asked.
"Ah~ She works third shift so she thinks since she has to go to bed 'So late at night' to get up at 3:30 A.M., we should sleep too."

The two stayed up till around 2:40 A.M. doing what ever then finally went to sleep.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Emmy~! Wake up~!"
"No."
"Wake up~!"
"Hm."
After a while Emily was finally woken up.

"Pabo, did you Have to wake me up so early?"
"Emmy! It''s 11:30!"
"Exactly!" She replied.
"Go upstairs and get dress for today."
"Hmm. No~~!" She pouted.
"Emmy. Go, that Aegyo stuff don't work on me."
"But Micky~!"
"Don't make me drab you up there and dress you myself." He said waking up to her.
"Well ooks like you're gonna have to." and she laid down on the couch to fall aseep again. Then she felt arms grabbing her to pick her up.
"Told you." And he carried her up the stairs to get her dressed.

Michael finally got her amost fully awake. "I'm surprised you let me do that."
"Who really cares? Though, you did pick out a good outfit." Emily laughed.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Michael decided to take Emily to the mall for a little while and eat lunch there.
"Micky, you know I hate shopping." Emily said eating a cookie.
"And? Well I do."
"........ Creepy." She answered.
"And, when I went into your closet I saw you didn't have a lot of clothing. I want to buy you what ever clothing you want from here." He said taking a drink afterwards.
"............. SHISUS. Who are you? My boyfriend?" She asked.
Michael laughed. "Well no, but I wouldn't mind acting like it."
"Um.... K."

Emily baught a few things from a lot of stores. Turns out, when Michael said "I want to buy you what ever you want." He meant it.
"Ohhh~!"
"You want that skateboard?" Michael asked  he was pulling to a store by the hand.
"Yeah, but my mom won't let me."
Michael look over at her. "all well, we"ll get it."
"Yey~!"

After a nother hour. Michael suggested a movie. "Hey, go change into some of the clothes you baught today."
"Okay."
After a few minutes of waiting she came back out.
"Dayum~. You look like a pro skater." He said.
"Ha. Ha." Emily said slowly.
"Hey, since the movies is only a few blocks, why don't you try out your skateboard?" He said giving it to her.
Emily gave him her back with her other clothes and took the skateboard.

Michael started laughing at Emily a little on their way to the movies. She looked like she was having a really fun time. Though he remembered something. "Emmy! Don't work your ankle too much!"
"I'm trying~!" She replied. Then she stopped. "My ankle actually is starting to hurt again......."
Michael took a breath. "Give. and get on the bike."

After a little while, they finally got there. Michael locked the bike and they went inside.

The movie was over after 2 and a half hours. They loved it. They got on the bike and went their way home.
Half way home, Emily had a thought. "Hey Pabo, why don't you stay over till monday morning?"
"Really?"
"Yeah. We can do that, but we'd have to get up at 6 in the morning to get ready for school." She said.
"Okay, we can do that."

They finally got home around 6 which would be time for dinner. "Mommy!" They both yelled.
She walked in. "I don't recall having a third son." She joked.
"Third? I thought you only have David!" Michael said sitting at the table.
Emily sat down. "Haha, JayJay was over and he's apparently, 'One of the gurls.'"

They ate dinner and after that, went upstairs and did what ever again, around 11 Emily passed out. Soon after, Michael did too.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day, they didn't really do much. They both woke up around 3 in the afternoon and later Michael found out Emily's mom wasn't gonna be home till tomorrow after they leave for school. So the decided to just do nothing for the whole day.
"It's almost 6. What ya wanna do now?" Emily asked.
"Sit here." And Michael leaned his head on her shouder to try and fall asleep. His head soon fell onto the bed when Emily stood up.
"I'll go make dinner."

They ate dinner, joked around, played video games, and watched tv. All until they fell asleep.

The morning, wasn't exactly a good one for Michael. He finally woke up, 20 minutes after they were suppose to be up. Then he didn't have a shirt and had to barrow Emily's brother's. On their way up to wait for the bus, he forgot his phone. Once they were getting on the bus, he dropped all of his papers.
Emily turned around and looked at him as she bent down. "..... This is not your morning is it?"
"No....." and he got everything and went to sit down.

They had their first class together, and they had free time so Michael went on the computer to see if SM has viewed Emily's video yet. It has over 400 views after only 2 or 3 days!
Emily was exsited. "Wow, I had 600 something views on a lot of things I did but this is the first time I'm happy for it." She joked. "Pabo! Thanks for staying over and helping with the video~!"
Michael nodded and they went off to their other classes.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

The next chapter will be the winner of the contest! Sorry if a lot of the story wasn't what you think it would be...... I don't do well with this.... haha. Anyway~ thanks for reading! make sure to comment what you think! I would love to know!
Byebye! -Sujulovers15