Contest

2 Months With A New Friend

Emily Hawel was one day just being bored and on the computer in her room. She decided to go look and see what some K-Pop artists are up too on a website.

"SM Entertainment Contest."
"Winner hangs out with Favorite artist for 2 1/2 months."

"Really?" Emily said scrolling down more to read.

'All you have to do, is record a video of you singing your favorite artist's song from your choice, and post it for us to see. The winner will be posted up on our Twitter in three weeks.'

Emily started to get really happy. "Mom!"
"Yes dear?" Her mom asked walking to her room.
Emily signaled for her mom to come and read what was on the screen. After a while, her mom finally looked from the screen.
"Emmy. You know not a lot of people don't win these things right?"
Emily sat up. "Yeah..... But I really wanna at least try it."
Her mom hesitated. "Ugh...... Okay..... But don't get your hopes up!" and she left the room.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning, Emily went straight to school to ask a friend for help.
She ran into the front door of the school and looked for him and finally found him.
She ran up to him by his locker. "Pabo!"
"Emily, why do you always call me that? I'm not Korean." He said putting his bag down.
"I'm a quarter." She replied. "Anyway~, I need you help!"
He turned. "With what?"
"A video."
"Video? What do you not know how to work an electronic?" The boy said.
"Yah! I am the one who people come to for electronic problems not you!" Emily said hitting his shoulder slightly. "And no. I want to record a video but I don't have a camera."
"Okay, What do you need it for?" He asked as he took his camera out.
"A contest~~~~......" Emily said cutely.
"Ugh...... Korea?" He didn't even need to look at her for an answer. "Okay...... I'll go home with you after school, do you walk or what?"
"Great! Thank you Michael! remember! Bus number 16!" And she ran off.

After school, Michael and Emily got on the bus to go home. "Now, when we get off, we have a bit of a long walk."
"You know, I've never actually been on a bus before." Michael said resting his head on Emily's shoulder.
"Well, you would know what it is like if you actually when on trips with the school!" Emily replied flicking his head.

They finally got there and Emily had to wake Michael up, he fell asleep. After he was woken up, they got down from the bus. "Okay, We walk down this hill and then turn left to that hill." Emily said pointing to the left with a big brown house.
"Okay. but if you want to take a video, I need the internet password." Michael said taking out the camera again.
"Let me do it. These foster kids aren't allowed to know the password."
Michael stopped and looked at her. "Kids? Foster? You told me you had to move but not into a foster home!"
Emily turned around."Yah! I don't live in a foster home but the kids upstairs do! Your lucky they got out of the bus before us so they don't hear you!" and she grabbed the camera to type the password in.

They finally got up to the house and Emily tired to open the door. "Locked."
"Is your mom home?" Michael asked picking up her bag she put on the ground.
"Yeah, but probably asleep." And she walked over to a gate. "Hold that." And gave him her phone and his camera.
She started to climb the gate and got the the other side."Throw everything over. Don't worry I'll catch it." And he did, then he climbed the gate. Emily turned around again and gave him back everything and climbed up a piece of wood and held onto a part of the house that wasn't actually suppose to be there and started to climb. She was already half way and took everything from Michael and put everything on her shoulders then climbed up again.
"Hurry up!" She said as she climbed over the railing.
Michael finally got up the railing and leaned over to take a breath. "Sheesh, looks like you should go to the gym with Nikki oppa! Haha!" Emily said as she joked.
"Hey, speaking of Nikki, Is this also an other way to go visit him?" Michael said grabbing the bags from her again.
"Hmm. I actually haven't thought of that! haha!" and She went to open her patio door.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Emily decided on what song she was going to sing for the video, they were going to eat before they actually did the video so they decided to go and eat.
"So, this is a duplex? The foster kids are on the third floor? Shouldn't they have had this part of the house instead? It's bigger." Michael stated eating a bowl of ice cream.
"Well, if you were a foster kid, would you want to share a room with 3 other kids who has does who knows what? The house up their has 5-6 bedrooms. We have 2." Emily said eating a sandwhich. "Saddly, I wish I will win. I don't get to be around a bunch of idiots."
"Hey!"
"What...? I-I wasn't talking about you........"
"better not."

Once they were done eating, they went right upstairs to start the video.
"Okay. Sit there and I'll point at you when to start." and after a few seconds he finally pointed.
"Annyeonghaseyo, jeireum eun Emi iminda." She started. "I.... hahaha will be sing-ing, Holiday by Henry Lau." She smiled and pointed for Michael to start the song.

 

Now all they had to do, was wait.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

They decided to just sit around and do what ever for a while.
"I'm bored."
Emily sat up. "You're always bored."
"I know." He smiled.
"Wanna go by the lake?" Emily asked.
"How far?
"Umm..... If I told you then you woudn't want to come."
Michael sat up and messed with Emily's hair then get up and put his shoes back on.

They finally got outside.
Michael stopped and turned. "This is too far." faking he can't breathe.
"We didn't even close the door yet."
"But I need to catch my breath-
*I can't take ma breath breath breath~~*
Emily looked up at him. Then they laughed as Emily checked her phone that was ringing with a text message.

They finally got to the lake, after a while of just staring at it they decided to walk a little in it.
"Your skirt it wet at the bottom."
Emily looked down at her lace skirt she put on earlier. "Oh..."
"Here, I'll tie it." and Michael tied it up to just above her knees.
They went a little farther out but went back a litte to the dock to sit on it, it was so small though almost only one person could sit, but they worked it out.

"What time is it?" Michael asked.
"Almost seven."
"Ah man I have to call my mom!" He said standing up.
Emily grabbed his arm. "Just ask if you can stay. It's Friday anyway."
He nodded and went to the picnic tabe they had their stuff on to call.

In the middle of being on the phone Michael looked over at Emily, staring into the lake. 'Haha great view.' and looked down at Emily's phone, then grabbed it and put the camera on. 'Just a perfect view for a picture too.' and snapped a picture.

Michael walked back. "She said I could stay!"
"Yey~!"
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey~!!!!!!!! I finaly got a chapter~!!

Next chapter will be about their night and thy 3rd chapter you will find out WHO WINS.
Saranghaeyo~! :*

~Sujulovers15