Korea!

2 Months With A New Friend

Finally, after a 15 long hour flight, they made it in Korea!
"Ahh~!" Emily said stretching out her arms. "Mmm, what time is it. Here.... 7pm?! Don't blame me if I wake up at 1am."
Henry laughed at her. "In Korea, what would you like you name to be pronounced like?" He asked.
"Mmm, Emi. A lot of random people in Korea I talk to on the internet know be by that name."
Henry nodded. "Well, since it's like, dinner time, why don't we go home and eat?"
Emi and Henry started walking along the streets to his place.
Emi took a deep breath. "Do we have to walk~? I too lazy."
"Well, it's only 3 more blocks. You can live." He responded laughed.
"Damn....."

_________________________________________________________________________________________

They got into Henry's place. Emi put her bag down and looked around.
"Sheesh, don't you ever get a little lonely in this place?" She asked.
"The manager comes by once in a while, and I'm ever lonely, I usually call someone to spend the night for a while." Henry answered.
"Ooooh~."
After they got a little settled Henry made dinner while Emi took a shower.
Henry knocked on the door. "Dinner's ready. And I'm coming in. I really have to pee."
"Haha, not sure if I needed to know that but okay. Hand me the towel." Emi replied when she was just about to get out.

"Ya sure you don't want anything thing on it?"
"I can't...... I can't apparently have anything spicy, can't have, mushrooms, or mustered, once in a while tomatoes, and they only Italian thing I can have is spaghetti." Emi said sitting at the table.
Henry looked at her all silent for a moment. "............ Your life is really sad." Emi laughed in the middle of taking a drink. "Can't even have Pizza."
Emi gave him a sorry smile. And Henry continued. "You can't eat a lot of the awesomest things, was taken away from a parent, you have psychotic friends, your illegally going to a school your not suppose to..... What's next? A psychotic dog with psychotic grandparents?"
"Actually........ Yes. My Grandma is really psychotic and she does have a psychotic female saint Bernard named Buddy." Emi stated.
"........ I think I may wanna keep you longer to stay away from that life!" Henry joked.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Since it was already night, they just sat down and watched Tv.
"Can you understand it? Even a little?"
Emi sat up. "No but I've seen it before, so I know what's happening."
"You did?"
"Shhh, shes about to find out why shes sees a bunch of depressed and silent people." Emi said smacking his arm.
Henry stood up. "I'm~ gonna get ready for bed. you should too."
"Okay~"

"What time is it?" Emi said walking into the room.
"Uhhh, 9 something." Henry said yawning. "We can do stuff tomorrow, I'm too tired from the plane ride."
______________________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning, Henry and Emi were still asleep. They were then woken up by a loud noise.
"WAKE UP! Hey!! Wake up!"
They finally sat up. "Oh.... Manager Hyung...."
"Hurry up! Your gonna be late for your schedule!" The manager spoke in Korean
"Ahh~! I forgot I had a schedule...." Henry replied getting off the bed.
"What's your face you're gonna have to come with us." The manager said to Emi.
"You speak English?" She asked.
"Very little. Now lets hurry up."

The finally got into the car and on their way to start up the day.
"Where are we suppose to be going?"
"Umm, Don't we have a CD signing?" Henry asked the Manager.
"Nae."
"Oh okay." Emi leaned back in her seat.

"CD Signing in 10 minutes!"
"Hey, maybe you would get lucky and people will think your special to have to sit next to me that you will be asked to sign." Henry joked.
Emi laughed. "Yea. In Korean, 'hey can you sign this?' 'Waeyo?' in Korean again, 'You're sitting next to Henry, are you his stylist? Idol? Manager?' 'What?' Then that person repeats. 'What?' Then in English, 'Okay, can you not.'"

The CD signing just started. Emi noticed that after he signed he looked up and said something with a smile as he pointed to Emi. "WAT. How dare you!"
He turned as he laughed. "What? I said your a friend and if they want a sign they should speak English."
"Damn you. Now I have to socialize."

The signing took an hour and a half. Emi had to sign around 27, then Henry stopped telling people who she was. She then got bored and pushed her seat back against the wall and started playing on her phone. After a while, she had a thought that would really annoy everyone back home.
"Hey Henry, at home it's like 2 in the morning, can you sign a CD for me? You probably know what I'm about to do." She laughed.
He laughed then signed an extra CD and put it off to the side for her. "Henry, do you really think I'm stupid enough to not know you called me stupid." Henry smirked. "Hay. HAY. HAAAAAY. Did you just give me your number?"
"Just to be Stupid!" He answered.

"Seriously? It's almost 2 in the morning. why are you still up?" A classmate asked.
"Over here it almost 4 in the afternoon. And obviously at a CD signing. It was funny! Henry actually had some fans come to me to sign!" She replied.
"Yea, well, night." The cassmate replied.
"NIIIIIGHT~/MORNING~."

They were finally back home for a little rest. "Hey Emi, I have to go to China for 3-4 days..... Would you like to stay with an other group for the time I'm away?"
Emi looked up at him. "Umm, sure. Just as long as it's not a girls group. I can't stand having to stay with only girls."
He sat down on the couch. "Well, I was thinking between, SuJu, SHINee, and EXO. Why don't you stay with one group each day? It will get you a chance to meet more idols too."
"Hmm, Okay."
"I'll call everyone."

"Okay~! First you will be with SuJu, Siwon will drop you off at SHINee's, then Minho will get you to EXO's." Henry said sitting back on the couch.
"Sheesh who's gonna get me here? Kris?" She asked.
"Actually, D.O." He replied.
"Dammit!" Emi yeled walking towards the hall.
"What?"
"I don't know all EXO members. I know most names, can pronouns a few but only know 3 or 4 members by their faces." Emi answered.
"Wow..... You look more like an EXOtic though." Henry said walking into his room.
"Haha no. I'm an ELF/Shawol. Well, and String."
"Who's your favorite member of each group?" Henry asked packing clothes.
"Including EXO?" Emi asked grabbing the shirt Henry pointed to.
He nodded. "Umm, Super Junior, Kyuhyun, SHINee....... I can't decide between Jonghyun, Taemin, and Onew, but once I figure that put I think Jonghyun will be third, and EXO....... Kris.... or Luhan or what ever his name is."
"Of course it's Kris." Henry joked.
"I could just call him Picasso."
".............. Oh look a hot guy!" Henry said after silence.
"That's a mirror."

They did nothing for the next hour or 3 then went to bed. Emi was so bored she jumped on the bed in both their spots. Then she kept getting poked. "I'm not stopping till you move."
"I'm not moving till you stop."
"Same time."
Emi took a deep breath. "hana, dul~, set!"
Henry laid on the bed, half way on Emi. "You didn't move!"
"You didn't say how far." Emi joked.
"Come here. Go to bed."
"Grrr." She replied as she fially moved.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

New chapter! Tomorrow she hangs with Suju! I'm not ure If I will update in the next few days, I'm not feeling well.
I'll try to give a new chapter soon!

                         ~Sujulovers15