The winner!

2 Months With A New Friend

It has now been 3 weeks since the contest started. The winning video will be posted in only a few hours. Who knows what will happen?

Emily walked into the school to look for Michael again. "Pabo~!"
"This is sad." He said putting his back in his locker.
"What is?" Emily was curious.
"I'm actually getting use to that nickname." He joked.
"That's hilarious considering it means Stupid." She replied.
Michael looked back at her determining this means war. "Fine. Then I'll call you Changgie-ah or what ever Nikki called you."
Emily laughed. "That means honey."
"Oh........ Well you two did date once or twice."
"Yeah, what ever cutie." Emily joked.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The winner will be posted on 10 minutes, Emily and Michael are sitting at a table with a bunch of their weird friends.
"I won't be surprised if you loose."
Emily looked at where that voice was coming from. "Well gee that is the most caring thing you've said to me best friend!"
Hanna looked at her with a joking smile. "You're welcome sissy!"
"I actually won't be surprised if you win. You're really good." The smaller boy next to him nodded in agreement.
Emily looked up. "SHISUS.......... GUYS JAYJAY JUST SAID A COMPLIMENT."
Everyone gasped.

After a few minutes of joking around Emily was hit on the shoulder repeatedly. "WAT."
Michael put Emily's phone he was holding up to where she could see. Her jaw dropped.. Michael was confused for a second and waved his hand over her face. She screamed.
"GUYS. I WON." She yelled.
Everyone at the table was silent for a second but then clapped. Soon after, the rest of the cafeteria was clapping. Emily looked around. 
"HEY. WHY ARE ALL YOU CLAPPING. ONLY THESE IDIOTS AT MA TABLE KNOW WHAT I WON." She yelled for everyone to hear.
"Well what did you win?" Some guy at the table next to her's asked.
Emily took a small breath. "I won a contest and now I get to spend 2 1/2 months in Korea with my most favorite artist."
Someone at the other side of the cafeteria stood up then said. "Liar!"
"It's true! Ask everyone at my table and ask Michael, he's the one that helped me with it! I'll even prove it to you all at send you pictures when I'm there."
Then everyone else plus teachers besides the kid across the room started clapping for her and cheering.
"You people are impossible. Why do I even go to this school? I'm not even legally suppose to be here!" She asked.
"........ Cause you love us?"
She turned again to see where the voice came from. "Mika, I don't even talk to you."
"........ So?"
She tried not to pay attention to that weird boy. "Why does he even try?"
"Eh, just ignore him." The small boy next to JayJay said.
"Okay. Jaden why are you even here?" She asked.
"What I can't hang with my girlfriend?" He asked.
"She's my best friend. You're my Ex. Still don't like you two together, and you're not even near her." She replied.
Hanna stepped it. "You know. To be honest, Emmy basically owns this table, and I told you I don't really like dating."
Emily sat down. "Ugh. Relationships."
"Anyway~~." Michael said. "Congrats on winning the contest, we are all gonna miss you."
______________________________________________________________________________________________

After lunch, people were congratulating her and asking her questions about Korea.
"What time will it be when you get there?"
"How are you getting there?"
"Do you even know Korean?"
"How will you get there is your parents can't take you?"
"How cool is everything there?"
"Can you bring the class some gifts when you return?"

Emily was getting annoyed. but she will be in Korea in 2 or 3 days now, what is there to worry about now?

After school, Emily invited all of her friends to come and hang out at the lake house.
"Who wants to go in the water?" everyone raised their hands and rand right in the water and messed around.

Jaden walked up to Emily. "Hey pretty kitty. Who's cat is that?"
Emily looked where he was pointing. "Gracie kitty! What are you doing all the way over here?" She ran over and picked up her cat. "Guys I'm gonna go back home and lock my cat inside... Don't do anything stupid."
After she turned around to walk away everyone turned to Michael. "What?"
"She calls you Pabo a the time." Hanna stated.
JayJay stepped in. "Doesn't that mean stupid?"
Michael slowly started to walk away. "Y-you know.... I'm just gonna go... walk to our hide out....." And he started to run.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Today is the day~! Emily is getting ready to leave for Korea!

Just for a little extra time Emily asked if Michael, Hanna, Jaden, and JayJay could stay till she left. They all had to stay in her room. Nobody even really went out unless they were hungry or needed the bathroom. Plus her room was big enough they decided to make a huge bed on the floor.

Everyone today was downstairs and doing what ever that would sound fun. Emily's mom wasn't going to be home till 9 A.M. which is in two hours, and Emily has to leave at 11:30. JayJay challenged Emily to a game of Mortal Kombat. She kept winning and durring each game, Jaden kept asking questions.
"Who are you even staying with in Korea?"
"Supposedly Henry." She responded.
"Who's that?" He asked again.
"Michael." She said gesturing his to show him.
Michael took his phone out of his pocket. before he did anything, he asked a question. "You know that song that her and Chad are always screaming between classes?"
"Yeah?"
"The song is called Trap. This is him, he's the original singer." He showed Jaden is wallpaper. Jaden then started laughing.
Emily paused the game and looked at Michael through the Tv. "You showed him your wallpaper didn't ya?"
Michael smiled and nodded. "You didn't say what picture you wanted specifically." Emily then stood up and grabbed his phone out of his hand and stared at the picture of Henry with a red circle with a line through it covering a part of his face and at the bottom of it it says "I Hate Kpop."
She then put the phone on camera and smiled and took a picture. She then changed the banner on his phone and set his wallpaper to the picture she just took. "There. Enjoy it."
"I'm not having a picture of my ex as my wallpaper." He said as he laughed.
"Jaden still has me and the kitty he gave my for Christmas last year as his wallpaper. Do you see him whinning?" Emily went back to playing the game with JayJay.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Emily's mom finally got home with snacks for everyone before Emily had to leave. "Did you pack everything you need?"
Emily grabbed the bowl of chocolate. "I'l do that after eating."
10 minutes later, someone knocked on the door. "Could that be him?" Jaden asked.
"It shouldn't be. it's only 10 we have an hour and a half." Emily replied walking behind JayJay who stood up to answer the door.
"Hi."
"Are you Henry?" JayJay asked. He nodded.
Emily ran up to the door. "Oh my god! You not suppose to be here for an other hour and a half!"
Henry smiled. "We had some problems with the original timing so I had to come early. we couldn't contact you in order to say anything."
Emily slowly nodded. "Um..... why odn't you come on in?" She grabbed his arm and they walked inside. "I have a present for you people." Everyone looked at her.
"He is saddly really good looking...." Jaden said after seeing him.
Michael turned to him. "Saddly?!" Everyone laughed, along did Henry.
"Sorry. I'm friends with crazy people, and they are now stuck with the crazy me." Emily stated.
Henry laughed. "Well. the taxi guy is giving us 10 minutes so hurry and go upstairs to pack what ever you need."
Emily nodded and went upstairs with Michael, Hanna and JayJay following her.
Henry looked at the only other kid sitting at the counter. "You're not going?"
"Ehh, they are closer to her then I am." Jaden said.
"Oh okay, Well I'm Henry, nice meeting ya. Or do you already know me?"
"Actually I don't I just figured out what you look like and your name an hour ago." Jaden laughed.
A car horn was heard after a few seconds. "Oh, lets go upstairs and get everyone before the taxi guy leaves haha."
"I think this is her room." Jaden went to a door half closed and soon heard everyone talking.
"Oh, there you are." JayJay said.
"Wow. You really are a fan of me." Henry laughed seeing all of the posters on Emily's wall.
"Haha. Course I'm a fan of you! Do you really think if I wasn't a fan of you I'd sang your song and not EXO or something?" She said.
"Oooooh. You better believe that! She just compared your music to EXO!" Hanna and Michael said surprised.
"Well EXO is pretty popular." Henry stated.
"Hahaha you're funny~." Emily joked. "I'm almost done why don't you all go down and see all the little Donghae's."
"Little Donghae's? Oh no....." Henry laughed.
"Yey! The little fishies!" and Hanna ran downstairs.
Emily looked at Henry. "Careful with her. She doesn't like the music but she loves Donghae." Henry slowly went downstairs and found the girl jumping around in weird happiness screaming a random song about unicorns.
Henry was laughing at her but at the same time a little weirded out.
"Haha. Don't worry about anthing. I just had my depression pill so I'll be like this for a while." she said.

After a few minutes Henry was hit lightly on the shoulder with an empty water bottle and turned around to see Emily laughing and gestureing for him to come back inside.
"Did she sing about unicorns?" Henry nodded.
"Are you feaked out?" He slowly nodded.
Emily then stared at him for a second then walked away silently. Henry then looked at the three laughing boys on the other side of the counter and walked up to them.
"Here. Eat that on the plane when you're hungry." Michael handed him one of the snacks that were left over from Emily's mom.

Henry and Emily just got outside. "Do you happen to have $5 on you?" Henry asked.
"Actually yes."
"Good, I want to tip the guy but I don't have a lot of money." Henry replied.
Emily then looked at the taxi driver. "MIKE?!"
The man looked at her. "Yes?"
She stared at the man for a minute. "..... How much is this going to cost?"
"Um..... 35 why?"
"Henry. Don't pay him. Only give him my 5." She said.
"Why?" They both said.
She bent down on the window of the driver's door. "Or it could be free~."
The taxi man looked at her confused. So she took out a photo she happened to always have with her.
"Do you know this man?" She asked showing the picture.
"Yes. He's not around anymore. So I took over his business. And that's his daughter Emily." The man replied looking at the picture of a man holding a 8 year old girl next to her on a couch.
"There are a few things you're leaving out. And the reasons. Is the reason I'm asking for $5 ride." Emily said.
The man looked at her. "The Taxi company, was suppose to go to her 3 aunts and her mom and they were going to be the first taxi company around here owned by women. Then, without a certificate, somehow, you managed to put the cell phone bill of all 6 phones in your name and take over the business without saying anything........ And also....... The main reason why I'm asking for this..... That girl...... is me."
The taxi guy was shocked. "E-E-Emily...... You look so different!"
"I wanted to look like this for 3 and a half years, now that I'm not aloud to see my dad anymore, I can do what ever I want." Emily said.
"O-Okay. Y-you can have the $5 ride then...." Emily smiled and got in the car.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Sorry about the whole thing with the Taxi man. I just have always hated him." Emily said as the walked into the airport.
"It's okay. I Know what it's like to not see a parent for so long. I understand." Henry said. "Though to be honest, your friends are weird."
"Haha I told you I have crazy friends! and my friends are stuck with the crazy me!" Emily laughed.
Henry laughed again. "Let's just get on the plane. I'm tired. i was told the plane ride takes 15 hours."
"Well. It is a 15 hour difference. Right now it's 11:10 am. so... what it would be 1:10 am. there? I think."
Henry looked at her. "You know we are getting there at 5 am. right?"
"I'm up at that time anyway." she joked.

They got on the plane and headed of to Korea. Before everyone was told to put all electronics away she took a picture with Henry in the plane and sent it to everyone at school for proof.
She got a message form the one guy who called her a liar. "Hmm.... looks real. but not enough proof. and how did you get my number?"
She replied back. "I have everyone's numbers. That's what happens when you idiots put them on instagram."
"You have an instagram?"
"...........Um...... No......" She lied.

She turned off her phone and sat back. "This is going to be a long~~~~ day.... Or night." She didn't notice she said that out loud till she noticed Henry laughing and hit him lightly on the head.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

So.......... yea........... there's an awkward chapter............ sorry if all my stories have a lot of the same things in them.......... I never have actual ideas so I put a part of an other one of my stories in them.........


-sujulovers15