BaekhyunxEunji

Jung Eunji Oneshot

Requested by : Ainaeunchul & soshix1279

 

I can honestly say
You've been on my mind
Since I woke up today, up today
I look at your photograph all the time
These memories come back to life
And I don't mind

 

“Eunji ah, wake up, we have a schedule in two hour from now, remember?” Chorong, as the responsible leader wakes all of her members early for their schedule. After she was sure Eunji is awake, she leaves to another room to wake the other members.

Eunji look as her leader leaves the room then sit, she still feel sleepy. She turns to the table next to her bed and smile weakly.

“Good Morning Baekhyun.. How are you doing?” She greeted the photo. It’s the only thing she can do as she can’t greet the real person.

It’s been her habit looking at the photo every day before she goes to sleep and when she wake up. It was the only thing she could do to cure her lingering feeling for him.

Six months ago, she doesn’t need the photograph since she had the real person. Yes, Baekhyun used to be there for her before.  Used to. But not anymore since six months ago.

She brush off the thought about him and stand up. It’s better to get ready before Chorong come again to remind her.


I remember when we kissed
I still feel it on my lips
The time that you danced with me
With no music playing
I remember the simple things
I remember til I cry
But the one thing I wished I'd forget
The memory I wanna forget
Is goodbye


Baekhyun turn the television off after he saw her on the screen. He stands up and leaves the living room, going to his bedroom. It was quiet at their dorm today since they have no schedule so the other used the free time to meet their friends and family. Some use it to hang out outside. That leaves him and Sehun at home, but it was still feels like there was no one home because Sehun was immersed into games in his room.

He sighs as he lied at his bed. He took his phone, staring at the wallpaper of his phone. It’s been six months, but he never changed the wallpaper. It was her picture that he took on their fourth month’s anniversary. She was smiling happily to the camera.

They have their first kiss on that day. He still feels it until now. They enjoyed their date and they both agree that it was their best day ever.

Not until what happened on the last day they met. All he can remember that day is they were shouting at each other, lying that they both tired of each other, trying to win the fight without holding back. No one gives up, they held they pride rather than fixing their relationship. That’s when he foolishly told her goodbye, and she accepts it, saying its better they break up.

He regrets it. It was the biggest mistake he ever done. He never meant to let her go but his pride told him to let it be. The fight start because of a simple misunderstanding and it’s getting bigger when they didn’t have time to resolve it because of their busy schedule. When they meet, it was too late to fix, it’s only ended with a big fight.

Since that day, they never contact each other again. He wanted to but, he can’t bring himself to. Every time they bump into each other at some music program, they’ll both act like they didn’t see each other.

It’s hurt him but what else he can do? It maybe better that way. She may have found someone else to replace him.


I woke up this morning
And played our song
And through my tears I sang along
I picked up the phone and then
Put it down
'Cause I know I'm wasting my time
And I don't mind

 

“Eunji ah, are you okay?” Chorong ask her as she sit beside her. Chorong knows the real answer when she saw Eunji listening to the song while looking to her phone but she still asks her, because Eunji never say the truth.

“I’m okay unni. Don’t worry.” She smile weakly to her leader as she stop the songshe was listening to before.

“Eunji ah, I know you’re lying right now. You miss Baekhyun right?” Eunji look flustered when she mention his name.

“Ahni..Don’t worry unni, I’m alright. Where is Bomi?” She tried to change the topic but got her changed expression caught Chorong attention.

“She already falls asleep. Don’t change the topic Eunji. You’ve been hiding your true feeling for too long. I know you miss him when you listen to that song. Why don’t you tell me your feeling? I’m here to listen to you, don’t hold it in by yourself.” Eunji left out a deep breath.

“I do miss him unni.”

“Then why don’t you call him?”

“I don’t think I can. I’ll only waste my time; he won’t pick up my call.”

“How did you know? Have you ever tried?” Eunji shook her head.

“Then why are you so sure he won’t pick up your call?”

“We both agree to end it and it ended badly unni, remember? I might still loves him but would he still have those feeling for me? He may end up hating me after that break up.”

“Eunji ah, you’ll never know his feeling if you don’t ask him. Don’t make any assumption without asking him first. If you still have a feeling for him, why don’t you try and ask him. As your unni, I only hope you’ll put your pride away for once, and try to fix your relationship. It’s not too late. I believe he still loves you too. If only you both put your pride away for once, you can still fix your relationship. Trust me.”

Eunji know Chorong was right. They both held their pride up rather than fixing their relationship. But, can it still be saved? It’s been six months since they last talk.


Suddenly my cell phone's blowing up
With your ring tone
I hesitate but answered it anyway
You sound so alone
And I'm suprised to hear you say
You remember when we kissed
You still feel it on your lips
The time that you danced with me
With no music playing
You remember the simple things
We talked til we cryed
You said that your biggest regret
The one thing you wished I'd forget
Is saying goodbye

He was about to sleep when he heard his phone rings. He recognizes the caller from the ring tone as he set it for her number. It’s been so long since he last heard that ring tone.

He stared at the phone for a while, still hesitate to answer but he ended up answering the call.

“Hello.”

“Hey..Baekhyun, it’s me.” It was the voice that he misses so much.

“I know..”

“It’s been a long time right? How are you?”

“I’m fine..You? I heard you’ve got another drama offer.”

“I’m fine too. Yeah, I did.. Still considering it though.” He nodded as if she can saw him. It was quiet for a while until she speaks again.

 “How are you? Er..I mean..since that day..” Baekhyun was a little shock when she suddenly asks about it but he calmed himself.

“Good, I guess.” He tried to play it cool, not showing his real feeling.

“Oh..that’s good..” He heard her sighed. She sound disappointed and it caught him by surprise.

“Actually, I’m not okay. I miss you.” He finally says his true feeling. He can't hold it in when he heard her sighs. It takes her for a while to reply.

“I miss you too. To be honest, I really miss you.” A burden feels lifted from him when he heard her confession.

“Eunji ah..I still love you..I’m sorry for hurting you.”

“I’m sorry too. It’s my fault. I’m too ego to say sorry and to admit that I’m wrong. I’m so sorry.” He heard her sobbed when she said it.

“No, it’s my fault too. I should never let you go before. I should put my pride away and hold onto you. I should never ignore you after that day.”

“I’m sorry for acting like I don’t know you. It hurts me every time when we both pass each other as if we don’t even know each other.”

“I’m sorry too Eunji ah. It hurts me too when we never talk to each other after that day. We should have solved it but I don’t know why we choose to ignore it. I’m so sorry. I really regret it. I wish you could forget the hurtful goodbye I told you that day.” His tears starting to fall as it hurts him to hear her crying.

“I hope you could forget all the bad things we’ve said before too, Baekhyun..”

“Eunji ah, let’s forget what happen. Let us start again. I promise I’ll be better. I won’t hurt you anymore.”

“Baehyun ah..”

“I still love you, I’m sorry for not telling you this earlier Eunji”

“I love you too Baekhyun. I’m willing to start again with you. I promise I’ll be better for you.” He miss hearing her saying she loves him. It was the words that he misses the most.

“Thank you Eunji..I love you, I really do. ”

He was glad she called. He was glad he finally put away his ego and make up with her. He was glad for everything. Most of all, he glad she still loves him too.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Finally Baekhyun and Eunji! 

Hope both of you loves it since this story is based on both of your plot request ^_^

This story is inspired by Goodbye-Miley Cyrus. :)

Thanks for reading and subscribing! To my reader, hope you'll leave a comment~ ^^

 

P/S : Anyone interested in winning autographed album? Just click on the picture below and join GuruPop to stand a chance to win autographed album by your favourite idol! ^_^

196Q6i6