Chapter Twenty Seven

Rainbow

 

 

"Yuri-aah.."


"Tiffany?" 


"i love you.."


"i love you too, Tiff. So much.." 


"really?" 


"yes.."


"if you love me, then come back.."


"i'm always here all along.." 


"no, you're not.."


"what do you mean?" 


"come back, Yuri. Come back.." 


"wait! Tiffany, where are you going?" 


"come back.."


"Tiffany!" 


"come back.." 


"Tiffany!!" 

 


Yuri opened her eyes slowly, and found a white ceiling above her. She blinked her eyes few times before she could open her eyes fully. She felt like a statue, she couldn't move her body at all. 

She looked to her side, and found a sleeping figure hugging her waist. She smiled a little. She tried to move her hand, and by using all her strenght, she could finally reach the latter's hair, and she caressed it slowly. 

Tiffany stirred in her sleep, and Yuri found it cute. She really missed this girl, she wanted to kiss those pouty lips so bad. 


"Yuri-aah, i miss you.." 


Tiffany mumbled in her sleep, making Yuri wanted to kiss her even more. Yuri moved her hand to touch Tiffany's cheek, then she caressed it slowly. 

Tiffany rubbed her eyes cutely, and opened her eyes eventually. She yawned, and her eyes widen in an instant when she saw Yuri staring at her. 


"Yuri?! You're up??" 


Yuri smiled faintly, and Tiffany couldn't help but to hug the latter, crying in joy. Yuri could feel pain in her broken bones, but soon it disappeared because she loved how Tiffany hugged her. 

 


 

Few moments later, the rest of the members gathered in Yuri's room soon after they got the news that Yuri was awake already. 


"how you feeling, Yul?" 


"i feel......hungry.." 


"geez.." 


The others rolled their eyes, and laughed. They finally got their friend back. It felt good to finally be 9 again. 


"do you want some apples?" 


Tiffany asked, and Yuri shook her head. 


"i want an orange.."


"okay.." 


Tiffany took an orange, and piled it for Yuri. The others stared at them lovingly. It felt warm.


"you're lucky, Yul. Tiffany is here all the time, taking care of you.." 


Hyoyeon said, causing Yuri to smile widely. She turned her head to look at Tiffany, and found the latter looking away with blushing cheeks. She found it really cute. 


"thank you, Tiffany.."


"no, thank you, Yuri.." 

 


 

"Taeyeon.."


"i'm happy to see those two, Sica.." 


"you broke up with Fany?" 


"yeah, i shouldn't have come between them. I'm the worst.." 


"don't say that.."


"i broke them apart, i hurt Yuri. And i hurt you too. I'm so stupid for what i've done to you.." 


"past is past, we couldn't change everything in the past.." 


"i know.." 


"now, let's just forget the past and live a better life.."


Taeyeon cupped Jessica's face, and stared at the latter lovingly. Tears fell from her eyes, and Jessica wiped it before their lips connected, sharing passionate kiss. 


"thank you, Sica. Thank you so much.."  

 


 

Hyomin rushed to the hospital where Yuri stayed. She didn't even bother to go to her dorm for some rest. She just worried about Yuri. And she needed to see her soon. 

Once she arrived at the hospital, she ran to find Yuri's room. Right when she was in front of the room, she reached for the doorknob, and was about to open it, but stopped when she saw Tiffany and Yuri through the glass in the door, and they were happily talking.

Tiffany was feeding Yuri, and sometimes wiped Yuri's mouth. Hyomin looked down, and then slowly walked away, back to the car. 


"you're so fast, what's wrong?" 


"let's just go home, oppa.."