Chapter Twenty Eight

Rainbow

 

 

"when will i discharge from here, nurse?" 


Yuri asked to the nurse who was currently changing her bandages. The nurse finished her job, and smiled.


"maybe in 2 or 3 days. We still have to do some test to make sure you're really fine.."


"i'm fine. Can i discharge early?" 


"i'll ask the doctor about that, okay?" 


"alright.." 


The nurse excused herself to go, and Yuri was left there alone. Tiffany wasn't there because she told her to go home and took some rest, she didn't want the latter to sick. 


"Yuri.." 


The door was opened, revealing the person whom unexpected to see. Yuri was speechless, and the person took few steps closer. Yuri gave the person a warm smile. 


"hey.." 


The person didn't say anything, and just stood in front of the bed. Yuri's eyes soften, and the person couldn't help but to cry. 


"Hyomin-aah, don't cry.." 


Yuri opened her arms, and Hyomin immediately went to hug her. Hyomin sobbed hardly against her chest. She frowned, and tighten the hug.  

Outside the door, someone was silently watching them with nothing but sadness and jealousy. 


 


 


Taeyeon just got back from her morning schedule, she dropped her bag to the floor, then layed down on the couch. 


"oh, you're back.."


"yeah.." 


"how was it?" 


"tiring.."


"i can see that.."


"Seohyun-aah, where's Jessica?"


"she went out earlier.."


"where?" 


"i don't know, she didn't tell me.." 


"oh.." 


Just then, the front door was opened, startling both of Seohyun and Taeyeon. They saw Jessica walked in, crying. Taeyeon stood up abruptly, and rushed to her side. 


"Sica, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" 


Instead of answering, Jessica threw herself into Taeyeon's arms. Taeyeon instinctively wrapped her arms around the crying girl.  


"Sica unnie.." 


Seohyun slowly approaching. She tried to comfort the older girl by caressing her back gently. It was until Jessica's tears subsided, then slowly pulled herself from Taeyeon's embrace. 


"what's wrong?" 


"Ta-Taecyeon cheating on me.." 


"what??" 


Anger built up in Taeyeon's chest. She clenched her fists tightly, then walked out of the dorm without any words. 


"Taeyeon unnie, where are you going?!" 


Taeyeon didn't bother to look back. She got inside her car, and drove off to see Taecyeon. It took her half an hour to reach the place. She knocked the door of his dorm harshly till someone opened it for her. 


"Taeyeon?" 


She found him standing near the kitchen. She rushed to him, and punched him right on his cheek. He didn't move even a bit, so she punched him again, and again, and again until his friend stopped her to do so. 


"you bastard!! How could you hurt her?! How could you cheat on her?!"


"..."


"you jerk!! Don't ever you get near her again!!!" 


With that, Taeyeon left and slammed the door hardly. Taecyeon sighed, and sat on the couch. His friend followed afterwards.


"why do you do this?"


"..."


"paying a girl to act as your affair? You kiss her so that Jessica will be thinking that you cheat on her? What's wrong with you??" 


"..."


"you just hurting yourself, Taec.." 


"i love her, Khun. I know that she doesn't love me as much as i do, i know she wants a break up.."


"but you shouldn't have done this stupid thing!" 


"i don't want her to feel guilty, and blame herself if she find out that i'm hurting because of her. I want her to forget me, and move on to find the person she really loves without thinking about me.." 


"..."


"..."


"you love her that much, huh?" 


"you have no idea.." 

 


 

"i have a schedule tomorrow.."


Hyomin said with a pout. Yuri chuckled, and ruffled her hair. She pouted even more and crossed her arms. 


"then you better go home now and rest.." 


"but i still want to be here.."


"you can come again after your schedule.." 


"but.."


"don't worry about me, you should think about yourself too.." 


"alright, but i'll come again tomorrow.."


"yes miss, you can come anytime you want.." 


Hyomin chuckled, and gave a peck on Yuri's cheek. Yuri pinched her nose playfully before she walked to the door and left. 

Yuri layed down on her bed, and sighed. She was about to close her eyes but the door was opened. She turned her head immediately. 


"Tiff?" 


"hey.." 


"i thought you're not coming.." 


"i can't leave you here alone.." 


"the nurses are here, you don't have to worry.."


"still, it's all because of me, and i'll take care of you till you're fully recover.." 


"but you have to think about your health too.."


"you don't want me to be here, huh?" 


"it's not like that.."


"fine, i'll leave then.." 


Tiffany pouted, then turned around, ready to leave. Yuri quickly caught Tiffany's hand, and pulled the latter back into her arms, giving the latter a back hug. Tiffany struggled, but Yuri tighten the hug instead. 


"stay.." 


Tiffany stopped struggling, and melted into the hug. Yuri pulled her to lay down on the bed, and they stay like that till the morning came. Enjoying the night in each other's arms.