Chapter Twenty Six

Rainbow
 
 
Tiffany stared sadly at Yuri's sleeping face. It looked peaceful, causing the guilt in Tiffany's heart to grow bigger, and it was suffocating her. 
 
 
"Yuri-aah.."
 
 
Tiffany held Yuri's hand, and kissed the back of the hand softly and repeatedly. She reached for Yuri's cheek, then caressed it gently. 
 
 
"Yuwree.."
 
 
"..."
 
 
"Kwon Yuriiii.."
 
 
There's only the two of them in the room, so no one could stop her from calling Yuri's name. However, no matter how much she called that name, the owner of the name wouln't answer. But she wouldn't stop calling that name too, no matter what.
 
 
"you used to answer me whenever i call your name, Yuri. And you told me you would always answer me whenever i call you.." 
 
 
Tiffany silently cried again that day. She just couldn't bear to see Yuri in this state, lying unconsciously on the bed. 
 
 
"i love you, Yuri. I love you.." 
 
 
But Tiffany didn't see the lone tear rolling down Yuri's cheek. And it was the first response from Yuri after had been unconscious for the past few days, but Tiffany didn't see it.
 
 

 

 
"hello?" 
 
 
Sunny pressed the green button on her phone to answer an incoming call. She didn't bother to look at the caller name since she was busy driving to the hospital.
 
 
"Sunny!" 
 
 
"oh, Hyomin-aah.." 
 
 
"glad you finally answer my call.."
 
 
"i'm sorry, my battery was dead, and just charged my phone earlier.." 
 
 
"i see.."
 
 
"..."
 
 
"uhm, Sunny.."
 
 
"yes?"
 
 
"i can't reach Yuri's number, is she okay?" 
 
 
"..."
 
 
"..."
 
 
"..."
 
 
"Sunny?" 
 
 
"no, she's not.."
 
 
"w-what happened?" 
 
 
"don't panic, she's now in the hospital, unconscious.."
 
 
Hyomin felt her knees went numb. The phone in her hand slipped off her hand, fell onto the floor. Tears slowly ran down her cheeks. She heard Sunny calling her name from the phone, but she ignored it.
 
She wiped her tears, grabbed her luggage and packed her belongings immediately. She exited the hotel room, but stopped midway by her manager.
 
 
"where are you going?" 
 
 
"oppa, i wanna go back to Seoul. I need to go back to Seoul now.." 
 
 
"what? Why? Wait, why are you crying??"
 
 
"please oppa, please.."
 
 
"alright alright, i'll buy you the ticket. But please, calm down first, and explain to me why.." 
 
 

 

" Is this what love is? 
Does it hurt the more you do it?
The more i get closer to you
My feelings grow bigger
It scares me.. "
 
 
Jessica sang beautifully next to the sleeping Taeyeon. She rubbed the back of Taeyeon's hand with her thumb, she continued to sing.  
 
 
" Such a precious person to me
That person, who won't ever come again
That's it for me, that's enough
Just the fact that i love you.. "
 
 
A lone tear escaped from her left eye. She bit her bottom lip, trying hard not to cry harder. It broke her heart, seeing Taeyeon and Yuri still unconscious. Also, she couldn't understand, why she stayed at Taeyeon's room, and Tiffany stayed at Yuri's room. It was complicated, but she didn't want to know the reason. Well, she knew the reason already.
 
 
"Taeyeon-aah, wake up.."
 
 
Magically, Taeyeon moved her hand right after Jessica said that. Seemed like she could hear Jessica, she opened her eyes slowly, and smiled inside when she saw Jessica's face in front of her. 
 
 
"Taeyeon?!" 
 
 

 

Hyomin and her manager were already in the airport. Hyomin sat anxiously, waiting for her manager who was talking to the airport staff. 
 
She wanted to cry but she held it back. She couldn't fly back to Seoul due to the storm outside. The flight was canceled, and she felt hopeless. She wanted to see Yuri so bad.
 
 
"i'm sorry, Hyomin. They really can continue the flight.." 
 
 
The manager told her, and there she was, crying. Not caring about the people who were staring at her confusedly.
 
 

 
 
Few hours after waking up from her long sleep, Taeyeon insisted to see Yuri. Jessica was scolding her, but she didn't care. She just wanted to see Yuri. And so, there she was, standing beside the unconscious girl. No one in the room, just the two of them. 
 
 
"Yuri.."
 
 
"..."
 
 
"i'm sorry, i'm really sorry.." 
 
 
Taeyeon held Yuri's hand, and cried. She cried like never before, realizing how fool she was for hurting her own member, her own friend, her own sister. Yuri was really important to her, just like the other members. She felt like the worst person alive. 
 
 
"Yuri-aah, i'm....."
 
 
"..."
 
 
"i'm letting her go.." 
 
 
"..."
 
 
 
"i know it's not enough to pay for the mistakes that i've done to you. But i know i should've done this long time ago. And i do this isn't for payment, but because i realize i should do this.." 
 
 
"..."
 
 
"I'm letting Tiffany go, Yuri. I'm setting her free.." 
 
 
And for the first time after being unconscious, Yuri moved her fingers a little, surprising Taeyeon. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The song is Jessica's song, OST. Dating Agency. And the title is "The One Like You"
Sorry for taking too long to update ~