Park Family

Nostalgia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

Mina is the only daughter of Park Family. His father is the most trusted driver of Han Family. They own a vegetable stall at the market. They are not so rich and their income is just enough for their family’s expenses.

 

Mina grew from the province of Chungju. Han family is also from Chungju but they are often at overseas for their business. They had their major business at Japan. Mina’s father is working for them also in Japan. So her father is always far from them.

 

But one day, his father met an accident at Chungju and died. He was with Mrs. Han but luckily Mrs. Han survived.

--

At the hospital,

 

“Your son suffered a 2nd degree burn on his face. His head is also affected by the strong bump on the windshield.” The doctor explained.

“Ye?? Son?” Asked Mr. Han

“Yes, He was involved in the accident.” The doctor answered.

“But we don’t have a child… how come there’s a kid inside the car?”

“I think it’s better if you ask this directly to your wife. She’s not badly hurt only the driver and the one on the front seat is critical but unfortunately, the driver has passed away.”

 

--

“Who’s that kid?” Mr Han asked.

“How is he? Is he okay?” Mrs. Han mouthed.

“Tell me honestly, who is he?” he again asked.

“While we’re driving on our way, we bumped that kid. His face was badly burnt. He can’t even speak, so we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter