Pocky-pocky-pocky!

The Life, Reported

A pocky a day could get the doctor away

------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung, hyung!" someone knocked Shindong's room. He opened the door and saw Donghae with frustated eyes.

"What happened, Hae?" asked Shindong.

"I just want to talk to you," said Donghae. Then Shindong let him in and told him to sit down.

"So... what happened?" asked Shindong again.

"You know hyung, I think I'm gonna hate fanfictions," Donghae inhaled a deep breath.

"Waeyo?"

"Yesterday I tried to open a fanfiction site. When I clicked 'Super Junior' tag, I found tons of fanfiction about me and Eunhyuk as EunHae. And they all wrote it like, uh, guys-love? But in the fact I, and he, aren't gay!" Shindong laughed really hard. Donghae's face turned annoyed. He pouted at Shindong.

"But those are just fiction right? Since the name is fanfiction, fans are allowed to make any story based on their creativity..." Shindong tried to calm his laughter down.

"Yeaaaaaaaaah, but maybe some fans would think that those are serious and believe that I'm a gay! I hate it. Really. What would my mom say if someday she read a headline news like this, 'Super Junior's Donghae and Eunhyuk are Getting Married!' or something that sounds similar to that?" for now, Shindong just can't help but only laugh. Then he got up and walked to a box full of pocky and grabbed one of them.

"Here, take it," said Shindong. He always believes that eating pocky will make you feel happy and relax. Donghae ripped the wrapper and eat 2 sticks.

"You shouldn't take it seriously," said Shindong. "Or if you want to, make a fanfiction by yourself and tell everyone what exactly happened between you and monkey."

Donghae's eyes shone. His face was full of relieve.

"Thankyou, hyung! You're the best!" he ran out from Shindong's room to his own room. Shindong was going to close the door again when he saw Sungmin with his troubled face.

"Hyung, uh, I want to talk to you," said Sungmin.

"Okay, okay," he sighed and asked Sungmin to go in and sat where Donghae was.

"Some of my pink stuffs gone," said Sungmin. "i've searched for them since yesterday but I found nothing."

"Poor you," said Shindong. He took a pack of strawberry pocky and gave them to Sungmin.

"Thank you," said Sungmin. He ripped the pack and took some sticks then eat them.

"Have you ask Heechul-hyung?" asked Shindong. Sungmin shook his head.

"No, well, I'm afraid," Shindong nodded his head. He also knew how scary is Heechul if someone touch his pink stuffs.

"You have to try. Just ask. Then don't touch his stuff even if you want to. OK?"

"Alright then, thankyou hyung!"

One more problem, I think I should take charge from them, said Shindong to his self. Suddenly he heard knock on his door.

Not...again?!