Please Babysit Our Maknae! -- Part 1

The Life, Reported

A/N this one will be in chapters, so beware! xD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a quiet, beautiful sunday morning at SJ's dorm. This morning, they gathered at the 11th floor's dorm to have breakfast together (for Ryeowook, it's cooking-in-a-massive-amount-without-any-help)

BANG BANG BANG!

"YA! The food's ready!" Ryeowook shouted from the kitchen with a big ladle and frying pan in his hand. The other members sat immediately on the chair, facing their plates, waiting for the chef to give them food

"What's the menu today?" asked Shindong, rubbing his stomach
"Soondae gook, rice, and kimchi," said Ryeowook, giving the members a ladle of soondae-gook each. "And NO extra portion,"

DING DONG

The door bell rang when they're going to eat their food

"Aish! Hyuk-ah, open the door!" Leeteuk commanded, bossy as well. The anchovy got up lazily and walked to the door, murmuring.

"Who's there?" asked him
"Onew, hyung!" answered the-person-behind-the-door. "And Taemin!"
"Oh," he opened the door. "Waeyo?
"Aren't you supposed to invite the guest in?" said Taemin innocently, made him got a hit on his head from Onew. Eunhyuk sighed and let them in.

"So, what's it?" asked Eunhyuk again once they're all settled on the couch.
"Well, we're not going to ask for some foods again..." said Taemin
"Sssh! No, no, no, I mean, I just want to, erm, so, well, err, yeah..."
"CUT IT OFF! I'M HUNGRY! I WANNA EAT!"
"Hehe, okay hyung. So we went her to commend..."
"What? Roo? NO NO NO! Not in a million years! This dorm is already full with Heebum, Ddangkoma, Hyaku, and..."


"Who told you want to commend Roo? Jjong will cry to the end if he's separated with that black-haired thingy! We -- I mean, SHINee members, want to commend this," said Onew as he pointed at Taemin. "Thing. Sorry, maknae,"

Eunhyuk's eyes grew wider.

"He got an exam tomorrow, so today he's free. But the other members also had schedules so nobody lays an eye on him at the dorm. So could we? We could right? Right?" Onew continued his explanation, didn't care that Eunhyuk was dumbfounded. "Hyung, aren't you supposed to give us some drink?"

Eunhyuk's forehead scrunched to a sixpack (?). His eyes took a glance at Taemin who brought a backpack full of books. He thought for a while before opened his mouth.

"Mollayo, better ask Teukie-hyung," said him. He got into the kitchen and pulled Leeteuk up.

"Wha, wha? I wanna eat! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING STUPID ANCHO--"
"There's Onew and Taemin, wanted to meet you,"

He dragged Leeteuk to the livingroom and left him there

"Annyeong hyung~" Onew and Taemin chanted.
"Yeah yeah annyeong. Waeyo?"
"Erm, hyung, we want to commend this kid," said Onew. Leeteuk glared at him in disbelief

"Taemin? We're not babysitter!" he screeched. Taemin frowned
"Who's the baby?" He pouted
"You!" Onew and Leeteuk pointed at him. Taemin pouted even more.

"Okay, back to the topic. What we mean by commend is just left him here to make sure someone watch him. Tomorrow he has the... what does it called, Minnie?"
"National exam,"
"Yes that's it. Then can we left him here?"

"Well..."
"Hyung?"
"Well..."
"Hyung? We can, right?"
"AISH YES YOU CAN!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the end, Onew left Taemin at SJ's dorm with a bunch of notes.

"Study well, don't bother the hyungs!"
"Neeee~"
"And, Teukie hyung," Onew whispered. "DO. NOT. Let him watch any video from Eunhyuk hyung's laptop. Or else, the two of us will be ended at Key's legendary frying pan."

Leeteuk laughed and patted Onew's head

"Yeah yeah yeah yeaaaaaaah. Just go!" he pushed Onew out from the dorm.

"Ya! Hyung! Taemin-ya don't do anything that might harm you! Yaaaa!"

Leeteuk closed the door, then glanced at Taemin who still sitting on the couch. He shrugged his shoulder and walked to the kitchen, left Taemin alone.

"Hyung~" Taemin tugged on Leeteuk's shirt
"Wae?" asked Leeteuk to the 10-years-younger boy.
"I'm hungryyyyyy"
"Didn't Key gave you food?"
"When I left, Umma hasn't cook anything. Hyung I'm hungryyyy~"
"Okay," Leeteuk dragged Taemin to the kitchen, and he noticed something
"Hey! You're taller than me!"