Mr. Beijing Fried Rice

The Life, Reported

It was the usual and peaceful Sunday morning in Super Junior's dorm. They're having their free day after SS3 and SM Town tour. Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, and Donghae were out somewhere. Ryeowook was busy in the kitchen and Sungmin helped him. Kyuhyun was playing some game in his PSP, Heechul was still in his room, and the other members just lying in the livingroom, have nothing to do.

DING DONG

Someone rang the bell. Siwon got up from the couch and threw his magazine then walked to the door. He opened the door and saw a young man -- wait, a delivery, eh, post man.

"Annyeong. Is this Kim Heechul's?" asked the post man.

"Ne," Siwon nodded his head. The postman got a package from his bag and gave it to Siwon with a receipt.

"Please sign it," said him. Siwon signed the receipt and found an extra paper on the back of those receipt paper.]

"What's this?" asked Siwon. The postman smiled.

"My wife is a big fan of Super Junior," said the post man. "Please sign it for her,"

Siwon chuckled and signed the paper too. Then he handed it to the post man. The post man bowed.

"Kamsahamnida. Annyeong," Siwon closed the door and walked into the dorm again. He walked to Heechul's room and knocked the door.

"Heechul-hyung, there's a package for you," said him.

"Just bring it here," said Heechul.

"I'm in front of your door,"

"Oh, wait," then the door opened and Heechul's head popped. He took the package from Siwon's hand and slammed the door. Siwon sighed and walked to the livingroom, then read his magazine again.

"WOOHOOOOOO!" screamed someone. Siwon, Yesung, Kyuhyun, and Shindong got up from the couch immediately. Sungmin and Ryeowook ran to the livingroom from the kitchen.

"Hey, Who's screamed?" asked Sungmin. The other shook their head. They were starin at each other, confused, when Heechul ran into the livingroom with his package in his hands.

"Hyung! What happened?" asked Yesung. Heechul ignored him and sat in the couch. The other encircled around him with questioning face.

"Look, someone sent a package to me," said Heechul.

"So what?" asked Shindong curiously.

"Guess who sent me this!"

"Err... another girl of yours?" asked Siwon.

"Aniyo!"

"Well, crazy fangirl?" Kyuhyun smirked.

"What are you thinking, evilkyu?"

"Okay, okay, is it from Hankyung-hyung?" guessed Ryeowook.

"Yeah, it is,"

"WHOA! Hankyung-hyung?" the other yelled.

"Open the package! Hyung! Open it!" Ryeowook and Kyuhyun shouted in unison.

"Yah you two maknae! Shut up!" snapped Shindong.

"Go back to your room!" Heechul pointed at them.

"You're not the leadeeeeer~" said Kyuhyun.

"We just want to see the package!" Ryeowook pouted.

"JUST GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM!" Heechul yelled. The two maknaes ran to their room.

Heechul ripped the wrapper. It was a magazine, Chinese magazine. It has Hankyung's photograph on the cover, with his famous beijing fried rice on his hand.

"Hyung, read the title for us, please," asked Yesung.

"Wait. It's... Our Chef Shared His Secret Recipe: Beijing Fried Rice," Heechul read and translated the title slowly.

"Waaaaaaaah," said Sungmin. "Let's ask Ryeowook to make the fried rice!" The other nodded their head.

"Uh, okay," Heechul pouted a bit, still annoyed of Ryeowook. Then he called Ryeowook.

"NO!" Ryeowook yelled from his room.

"Don't act like that, we know that you want to go here," said Siwon teasingly. Ryeowook's door opened and Ryeowook came out, still pouting. He walked to the livingroom.

"So what?" asked him, trying to cover his excitement but failed.

"Can you make the fried rice based on this recipe?" asked Shindong.

"What recipe?"

"This," Yesung handed him the magazine.

"I... I can't read this," said Ryeowook after staring at those pages for a while.

"Well, Heechul hyung have to translate this first," Siwon sighed. Heechul took the magazine from Ryeowook, then he took a paper and a pen. He wrote something there.

"Here, let's have it for breakfast!" said Heechul. Shindong yelled happily.

"'Kay, Sungmin hyung, I need your help," said Ryeowook. He grabbed Sungmin's wrist and dragged him into the kitchen.

"Do you think Wookie can make that?" asked Siwon to Heechul.

"I think he can, he's a skilled cook," replied Heechul.

They waited for a while. Kyuhyun was called by Siwon and now they're waiting together in the livingroom.

After an hour...

"Beijing fried rice! In the diningroom!" Ryeowook shouted from the kitchen. The other members rushed to the diningroom and sat on the chair. The fried rice have been shared into 10 plates.

"Let's eaaaaa~t!" Shindong shouted as usual before chomped the fried rice.So?" asked Ryeowook, his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"Yikes! It's salty here!" Siwon yelled.

"Mine is too sweet!"

"It's sour here,"

"But mine is perfect!" all of them turned their head to the voice. It was Shindong. He munched the fried rice happily.

"Eh? How come..." Heechul took a spoon of rice from Shindong's plate and ate it. "Blehh, this is as sour as mine," said Heechul.

"No! It's perfect!"

"I don't know either, but I think Shindong hyung's tongue is a bit problematic," said Kyuhyun. Shindong glared at him.

"Wookie, I think our experiment failed," said Sungmin, a bit disappointed.

"Yeah. But you all have to eat up all those fried rice!" their eyes grew wider.

"NO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" they all shouted in unison

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

funny? not funny? my sense of humor is, yeah, a bit error. sorryyyy

like it? hate it? just wrote it in comment box please :D