You, Me, Ddangkoma, and the Bathroom's Door

The Life, Reported

Second chapter! Or call it second story will do. hehe

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunhyuk was standing in front of the bathroom. The door was closed. It seemed that Leeteuk was inside the bathroom, since there were only Eunhyuk and Leeteuk left in the dorm. The other members were having some other activities.

"Hyung!" Eunhyuk yelled. "Teukie-hyung!"

"Huh?" Leeteuk replied

"Hyung!"

"Huh?"

"HYUNG!!"

"HUH?!"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN THE BATHROOM?" Eunhyuk completely shouted.

"I'm NOT in the bathroom!" Leeteuk yelled back, then he came over Eunhyuk. "See, I'm not in the bathroom!"

"So who is in the bathroom?" asked the confused Eunhyuk

"It's just empty. That's all," said Leeteuk.

"But it's locked!" said Eunhyuk. Leeteuk's eyes widened and he rushed to the bathroom's door. He knocked it rapidly.

"Hey, who's in?" asked Leeteuk

Silence

"Who's in?"

Still the same silence

"Well then hyung, I think we should try to open the door, shouldn't we?" said Eunhyuk. He started to push the door, but it didn't work. Then Leeteuk helped Eunhyuk to push the door, and it just opened a few centimeters.

When Eunhyuk and Leeteuk was going to push the door again, Yesung came into the room with his turtle, Ddangkoma. He walked towards the bathroom and turned the door knob.

CLICK. The door was opened! Leeteuk and Eunhyuk's jaw dropped.

"Hyukkie-ah, you turned the knob to the left or to the right?" asked Leeteuk curiously.

"To... the... left?" Eunhyuk replied.

"BABOOOOOO!" Leeteuk yelled. He started to pinch Eunhyuk.

"Sorry! Hyung! Teukie-hyung! Stop! Aniyo! Stop! Sorry! Hyuuuuuung!" Eunhyuk screamed and tried to run away. But...

SLAM!

"AAAAAAAAAAAH!" Yesung screamed like a girl. Eunhyuk and Leeteuk turned their head to Yesung.

"Ddangkoma!!" cried Yesung. The bathroom's door was fell down and now it's on Ddangkoma's body.

"Ddangkoma! Hyung! Teukie-hyung! Hyukkie-ah! Don't die! Don't die! DON'T YOU DARE DIEEEEEEEEE!"

----------------------------------------------

sorry for the late update and the short chapter. school is really annoying!