2

Troublemaker

Tiffany had arrived really early to class, so she decided to walk around. She called Jessica to have breakfast together, but the blonde girl had overslept and was still at home. Finding no other solution, she decided to go to the cafeteria alone. When she found a empty table, she ordered. After some minutes, Seohyun appeared. She looked at the younger girl for a while. What could she have that Tiffany doesn't? How was that she could get Yuri's heart? And as if she had called her with her mind, Yuri appeared, sitting besides Seohyun. Tiffany sighed. If she could find a way to get closer to her.

-I'm sorry I'm late, Fany!

Jessica had just arrived.

-It's okay. Have some pancakes.

The blonde girl smiled and tried to figure out what her best friend was thinking about.

-Are you still daydreaming with that Kwon Yuri?

-Yah!!!

Tiffany hurried to shut her friend up.

-Don't scream it!!

-Come on, Fany. As it wasn't obvious.

-I have no chances. Imagine how many girls must have a crush on her.

-And not only girls..

-You're not helping me, Jessie.

Jessica chuckled and kept eating.

When it was time to go to classes, Seohyun got up and Yuri carried her books. While getting out of the cafeteria, Yuri caught a guy from the tie and took his soda.

Jessica chuckled again, getting Tiffany's attention.

-What?

-If one day you get to go out with that Yuri, I bet everything in your dinner would be things that she had taken from nerds.

Tiffany rolled her eyes and hit Jessica's arm playfully.

Actually, she liked the idea of going in a date with Yuri. Where could she take her? What would it feel to take her hand? What if they could kiss in front of Tiffany's house after an amazing date? At that time, big smile had appeared on her face.

Half of the day had passed, and it was time to PE class. Tiffany asked the teacher to not have the class because she was feeling sick. The teacher asked her to presence the class from the bleachers. Watching a class was boring so she took out her cellphone. Not knowing it, Yuri had suffered a lesion on her wrist so she had to be at the bleachers too.

-Hey, what time is it?

Tiffany's heart almost stopped when she heard that voice.

-Are you deaf? I said what time is it.

Tiffany couldn't say a word. So she showed her her cellphone.

-So you are mute then?

Tiffany blushed. For the first time in her life, Kwon Yuri was talking to her, and she was acting like an idiot.

-N-no... I just... sorry.

Yuri frowned. She had never met someone that... cute?

-It's okay -she answered and kept watching the other students training.

Tiffany took another glance at her. She thought her tanned skin looked even more beautiful that close. She definitely had to find a way to start a conversation.

-Uh, why aren't you in the class?

-You want me to go?

-No no no! 

Tiffany wanted to facepalm herself for being so idiot.

Yuri chuckled. 

At first, Tiffany thought she had heard wrong, but when she turn around, she found the tanned girl still smiling. She definitely wanted her to smile more.

-It's my wrist. I lesioned it.

The eye smiled girl redirected her gaze to her crush's wrist. She wanted to hold her, her wrist and even left a kiss on it. She thought it would be what a good girlfriend would do. But... she wasn't her girlfriend.

-Oh -she answered- be careful okay? I don't want you to be hurt.

Yuri frowned. Why a girl who didn't know was worried about her?

-Uh... thanks.

-Yuri... -Tiffany asked.

-You know my name -Yuri frowned- I didn't tell you my name.

Tiffany blushed again.

-Uh, yes. I knew your name. I heard it on class before.

-Are we in the same class?

Tiffany frowned. How could she didn't notice her? Or at least know who her classmates were.

-Yes, I am. But my name isn't spoken in class that much.

Yuri laughed sarcastically.

-I was going to tell you that I saw you yesterday.

Yuri leaned her back against the bleachers and crossed her legs in a manly way.

-Where?

-At the gym.

-Cool.

Tiffany wanted to keep talking with her. But in that moment someone else appeared.

-Seohyun!!

Yuri jumped from the bleachers and ran towards the younger girl. 

They talked for a few minutes and then she walked away. Yuri returned to her spot with a frown on her face.

-What's wrong? -Tiffany asked, kindly.

-None of your business.

Tiffany felt hurt. No one had ever treated her like that. And that her crush was the first one, hurt her even more.

-I just wanted to help...

Yuri sighed. Somehow, it didn't feel right to treat that girl I'm that way.

-Seohyun won't be able to help me to study to the exams, since she has to travel.

Immediately, the craziest idea went through Tiffany's mind. Would Yuri accept if she offered herself to be her personal tutor?

-I'm lost -Yuri whined.

In Tiffany's eyes: the cutest thing ever.

-Uh my grades aren't bad. If you need someone to help you... it can be me.

Yuri's face was still resting on her hands. When she lifted her head up, TIffany saw a confused expression.

-Are you serious?

Tiffany nodded cutely and Yuri smiled at her. 

-You're amazing. Really.

Tiffany took out a paper of her bag and wrote her address there.

-You can go today and we can start studying.

Exams were two weeks far yet, but Yuri needed so much help.

-Alright. I'll be there at 7. Thanks.. uh?

-Tiffany.

-Tiffany. Got it. I won't forget it.

Their gazes connected for a couple seconds, before the teacher announced class was over.

Yuri stood up and walked towards the door. On her way, she grabbed a boy by the neck and stole his bottle of water.

-I saw you talking with that Kwon.

Jessica had arrived to Tiffany's side.

-We are studying together to the exams.

-What?! Like a date? You two together?

-Like a study date I think. But it's good anyway! I'll be able to get closer to her. Do you think she will like me?

Jessica chuckled.

-To be sincere, she looks like the type of girl who would fall in love with a girl like you. I'm sure she's gonna love you, Tiff!! 

Tiffany smiled widely while listening to her best friend's answer. If she was right, then she couldn't wait it to be 7.