Final

Troublemaker

The first day, Yuri barely talk.

The second day, she even brought her own books.

The third day, she stayed a little longer at Tiffany's house because it was raining and she didn't have an umbrella.

The fourth day, Yuri stayed again but it wasn't raining, it was just a Tiffany's request to have dinner together. Somehow, Yuri couldn't say no.

It was the fifth day, Yuri was walking out of the school, when someone approached her.

-Hi Yul.

She would never forget that voice.

-Pink monster -she simply answered.

-Are you going to the gym?

Yuri just nodded.

-Don't go. Let's have lunch together at my home.

Yuri didn't answered but frowned.

-I won't accept a no as answer.

-But I need to train.

-You always train! You need to relax for a while...

Yuri sighed. She never missed a opportunity to go to the gym, but that eye smile was convincing her.

-Alright, alright.

After Tiffany's wide smile, they walked together. The weather was so cold and windy. Tiffany was freezing and Yuri noticed it.

-Why aren't you wearing a sweater?

-I forgot it at home -Tiffany pouted.

Yuri shook her head and instinctively took off her jacket. Her precious leather jacket.

-Here. Wear it before you become an ice cube.

Tiffany didn't say a word, she was surprised. With no second thoughts she took the jacket and wore it. It was warm and full of Yuri's scent. She loved it.

-But you're freezing too!

Tiffany took her hands and wrapped them with her own. After trying to warm them up, she put it inside the pocket, slowly interviewing their fingers. Yuri's eyes widened. No one had ever been so caring with her. She was glad and happy Tiffany was like that.

-Here. Doesn't it feel better?

Tiffany could warm not only Yuri's hands, but also her heart.

They had walked for few minutes holding hands, like couples would do, when someone appeared.

-Kwon... -he said, with a smirk on his face.

Yuri startled, but frowned and held Tiffany's hand tighter.

-What do you want, Siwon?

The guy called Siwon laughed.

-First tell your girlfriend to go home. 

It was Tiffany's turn to hold her tight. 

-Whatever you have to say, say it quickly.

Siwon laughed again and called two names.

-These are Eunhyuk and Donghae. I bet you have heard about them, right?

-Go straight to the point, Choi, I don't have your time.

The three of them laughed.

-Girl -he said talking to Tiffany- go home.

Tiffany didn't move. She wasn't going to leave Yuri alone.

-She isn't going anywhere. So talk quickly or we'll go.

Siwon laughed again. 

-Grab her. 

Donghae and Eunhyuk ran towards them and grabbed Yuri, forcefully.

-Tiffany, run!!

-No, Yuri!! 

Donghae was about to grab Tiffany, but Yuri kicked him, letting the other girl an opportunity to run away.

-I'll be alright! Just run! 

Tiffany was already tearing up. She knew what was going to happen and she didn't want Yuri to be hurt. She wanted to help, but she wasn't strong enough to beat those guys. So she decided to listen to Yuri and run. Her tears were already flowing when she remembered her brother. She took out her phone and dialed him.

"Hi this is Leo I'm not able to answer but leave a message and I'll call you"

Tiffany groaned. Where was her brother when she needed him the most? She didn't have other boy friends. She could only call Jessica but she wouldn't be that helpful either. Then she thought of Tao and dialed his number.

-Yeoboseyo?

-Tao! It's Tiffany ! 

-You okay? What's wrong?

-Yuri! Some guys are beating her!! Please you have to help her!

Tiffany heard her cousin laugh.

-That's good to hear, actually. Donghae, Siwon and Eunhyuk told me they weren't to be so mean just mean enough to let her know that she shouldn't mess with me.

Tiffany's eyes widened. She couldn't believe her own cousin was the cause of this.

-You're a jerk!!! How could you do this??

-She deserved it!

Tiffany couldn't handle it anymore and hung up. 

She didn't know what to do. The love of her life was being beaten up and she couldn't do anything. Angry and frustrated tears fell from her eyes. 

After some minutes, she saw the same guys approaching her. They threw Yuri's bag to her. It was destroyed.

-I guess Kwon needs you now -one of them said mockingly. 

Tiffany stood up and ran towards where Yuri was. When she saw the tanned girl, her tears appeared again.

-Yuri!!!

The girl was laying on the door, her face covered with bruises, blood on the corner of . Tiffany ran towards her and kneeled by her side.

-Oh my God, Yuri...

Yuri tried to smile, to make her believe it wasn't a big deal, but her face hurt.

-We need to go to the hospital now! I'm gonna call an ambulance!

Before she could say anything else, Yuri held her hand.

-Don't -she whispered- it's not necessary.

-Oh please Yuri look at you!

-Don't call anyone please...

Tiffany cupped Yuri's face, trying to be gentle with her bruises.

-At least let me treat your wounds.

A smile appeared on Yuri's face. Tiffany's gentle touch make her wounds less hurtful.

On a cab, they reached Tiffany's home. All the way, they hugged. Tiffany couldn't help but cry every time she saw those bruises.

When they entered her house, Yuri sat on she couch. Tiffany took some alcohol and bandages.

-This is why I should remain my image as a bad girl.

Yuri talked, but her eyes were closed.

-They think that since I'm a girl, I'm weak, but I'm not.

Tiffany kept washing her wounds.

-They caught me off guard. 

Tiffany pouted.

-I should have killed them. They will see me again.

-Don't use violence, please. Don't fight anymore.

-I have to. There's no choice.

-Yes there is. Just ignore them.

-And let them think I'm weak? No way.

Tiffany left what she was holding and cupped Yuri's face.

-Listen to me. I don't want to see you hurt again. It hurts me too. It hurts too much. I don't like those bruises in your beautiful face, I don't want your eyes with sadness. I want you to be happy. I need you to be happy.

They hadn't realized how close their faces were.

-Why are you doing this?

Tiffany didn't answer, but let her eyes say everything.

-Thank you.

Yuri said and wrapped her arms around Tiffany's waist. Her nose tickling her neck. Tiffany kissed Yuri's bruises.

-I don't want you to feel weak with me -she said.

Yuri chuckled.

-You're my strength, Tiffany. I'm willing to change for you.

Tiffany her bruises and Yuri closed her eyes.

-I love you -Tiffany confessed, feeling her heart beating so fast.

Yuri rested her forehead against hers.

-I love you too. Tiffany, these last days showed me that no one had ever made me feel this way. You're different and I'm even more different when I'm with you. I don't know if this is too sudden, but this is what I feel... 

A tear scaped of one of Tiffany's eyes.

-Tiffany, be mine.

The older girl shocked.

-W-what?

-Be my girl, Tiffany. You're the only one who can make me feel like this, complete. When I'm with you anything else matters. Be my girlfriend, please...

-I'd love to... but what about Seohyun?

Yuri frowned.

-Seohyun?

-Aren't you dating her? 

Yuri chuckled.

-Why does everybody think that? She's like a little sister for me, that's why I always protect her.

Tiffany smiled widely.

-Then you're all mine?

-All yours -she answered.

Yuri hugged Tiffany she the latter buried her face on the tanned girl's neck. When they pull apart, Yuri hold Tiffany's chin. They didn't say a word, their faces were inches apart and their lips met in a sweet kiss.

-I think your lips could heal my wounds.

Tiffany chuckled.

-I think I can get addicted to your kisses. 

She leaned in to kiss her again. For a moment, she couldn't believe she was actually kissing her beloved Yuri.

-I love you, pink monster.

-I love you, my trouble maker.

They cuddled on the couch until they fell asleep. 

 

 


Alright, I know you wanted this to be longer, but... I'm sorry ;---;

I hope you liked this anyway :)