1

Troublemaker

Classes had finished and Yuri hadn't come back to the classroom, so her friends took her bag out.

Tiffany shook her head in dissaproval. She walked out of the room and made her way to her locker. When she was about to get there, she heard someone being slapped.

-Where do you think you're going, uh?

She didn't get closer because they were behind the lockers and she could only heard them.

-Check his pockets -the same voice ordered.

Kwon Yuri.

-Bingo -another girl said- it's a wallet. A Gucci one.

-Don't touch that!! -the guy being kicked said.

Tiffany heard another slap and then a bump.

-Shut up!! -Yur yelled again- who do you think you are to yell at my friend like that?! Keep checking him!

After some seconds another girl talked.

-It's a Nintendo DS -she said- this would be a nice present to my Sunny.

-Please, give me back my belongings...

The three girls laughed out loud.

Tiffany took few steps towards them, just to try to look at them by a little hole. When she could see them, her suspicions were confirmed. It was Kwon Yuri, with her two friends. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon.

-He wants his belongings back... -Sooyoung mocked.

-The baby will cry... -Hyoyeon joined- You lost, Hwan JiTao! Now get out of here!

Tao was on the ground, with blood on the corner of her lips.

-And remember -Yuri said- never mess out with my Seohyun, you heard me?! If you dare to even get close to her,  I swear I'm gonna kill you!!

She punched his face one last time and walked away.

-Stupid Kwon -Tiffany heard Tao whispering- Stupid Choi, stupid Kim, you all!

She walked towards him.

-T-tao...

-Miyoung -he said while trying to get up- how long have you been there?

-Long enough. I'm sorry I didn't approach you eralier...

-It's okay, they could have hurt you.

-I'll help you to go to the nursery, alright?

Tao nodded, and grabbing Tiffany's arm, he got up, when they reached the nursery, the old woman asked him what had happened.

-I-I... -he muttered- I fell down brom the bike...

Tiffany looked at him insurprise. He just smiled sadly.

When Tao was done, they went out of the nursery together.

-Why didn't you tell her it was Yuri's fault?

Tao sighed, while shaking his head.

-Because it's embarrasing. I won't admit that a girl can beat me.

Tiffany rolled her eyes.

-Then why did she beat you?

-Seohyun. My friend and I bet on who could have her first, and someone told Yuri.

Tiffany's eyes widened.

-Are you out of your mind?! How could you bet on something like that?! Auntie is definitely knowing this!

-No, please, no! Don't tell mom about it! She will kill me!!

Tao shook her arms fast, trying to make Tiffany's intentions disappear.

-I know it's wrong and I got my lesson, but please, don't tell mom!

Tiffany sighed, and then, remembered something.

-Uhm, Tao... do you know if that Seohyun... you know... is Yuri's girlfriend? 

Tao laughed sarcastically.

-Who knows? Maybe. She's always with her, always protecting her. She probably is.

Tiffany felt her heart breaking. She knew Yuri wasn't a bad person. She just needed help.

-Why? -Tao asked her- Don't tell me you like her...

Tiffany's eyes widened. What would her cousin think if she admitted that she likes a trouble maker?

-I'm just concerned about Seohyun -she lied- She seems a good girl.

-Yeah, I don't know how she can be with a like Yuri.

Tiffany was about to scold her cousin, but didn't say anything. It was supposed that she doesn't care.

-Here we are -Tao said when they reached his house- thanks for walking me here, Miyoung.

-Anything for you. And please, don't get yourself more troubles, okay?

Tao nodded, and after a bow, he got into his house.

Tiffany massaged her temple. Yuri's angry face appeared in her mind. How would it look if instead of that frown there would be a smile on her face? She thought.  Maybe Yuri's natural beauty would mesmerize everyone. Maybe if she wasn't that aggressive, Yuri could be a good girl.

While walking towards her house, she remembered her brother, Leo, would be at the gym, so she decided to pick him up.

When she got to the place, she saw her brother doing splits. The place was full of men, and somehow, she felt intimidated. But when she took another look, she found in one corner a lady's silhouette. She took a few steps closer to watch clearly and she discovered it was the one who could make her heart race.

-Kwon Yuri -an old man said, while getting closer to her.

Tiffany kept her position from afar.

-Ajhussi -Yuri answered, with a very respectful voice and a bow.

Tiffany smiled at the sight. She could have never imagined she would presence the good side of Yuri.

-I have a surprise for you, little girl.

The old man patted Yuri's head and a smile appeared on the latter's face.

Inmediately, Tiffany's smile grew wider. She really liked that part of Yuri which not everyone was able to see.

-Miyoung...

Her brother had finished to exercise and had her bag to go home.

-Let's go -he said.

Tiffany took another glance to where Yuri was. She didn't want to go, she just wanted to stay there and watch that Yuri who nobody knew.

-Uhm -she muttered, trying to think about an excuse to stay- aren't you gonna take a bath?

Leo frowned.

-We have a shower at home, right? I can bath there.

-No, you should bath here.

Leo pouted as a little boy.

-Alright, but wait here and don't talk with any guy, okay?

Tiffany nodded and saw her brother going to the showers. After that, she returned her gaze to Yuri. She was still talking with the old man, with a big smile on her face. It was like the man was giving her good news.

-Okay, I'm done.

Tiffany frowned. How could someone bath so fast?

-Alright, alright.

She was about to walk towards the door, when her brother talked.

-Oh, wait a second -he said while looking through his belongings, taking out a bottle- this is Kwon's bottle. I'm gonna give it her back.

She saw her brother getting closer to Yuri and when he was by her side, they even had a little talk.

-Okay, we can go now.

Tiffany didn't know what to say. Maybe her brother could be a way to get to know her better.

-I didn't know you were friend with Kwon Yuri -she said, in a casual tone, to don't seem interested.

-Kwon -he said with a smile- yeah. I met her few months ago, when she started coming to train in this gym. She's a good girl, I think she's your age.

-She is -Tiffany said- she's in my class, actually.

-Oh, really? You should be her friend -Leo suggested- she has a nice personality.

His sister smile. Of course Yuri must have a nice personality, she noticed it in the way she answered that ajhussi.

-Sometimes she isn't that nice at school.

Leo laughed.

-I suspected it. She seems to be the bad girl type.

-She definitely is.

Tiffany remembered the first time she laid her eyes on Yuri. Her black hair, her dark skin covered by a leather jacket and sun glasses which covered a pair of mesmerizing eyes. A bad girl, a trouble maker who stole her heart at the first sight.

 


Thanks for your comments and subscribing.

This was supposed to be a one shot, but it ended up being more than I thought. Maybe a two shot... or maybe more than that lol