Chapter 8

Love in the dorm

Chapter 8

 

One month later

 

TaeNy’s POV

 

‘ TaeTae, let’s go out on a date today ’ Fany said happily

 

‘ Hmm…..I’m sorry Fany-ah. I promised Hyuna that I will have a date with her today. How about we go out together tomorrow? I promise tomorrow I will be yours the whole day ’

 

‘ …………. ’

 

‘ Fany, are you mad? ’

 

‘ TaeTae, do you really love me? ’

 

‘ Why you suddenly ask? Of course I love you ’

 

‘ Can you just cancel your date with Hyuna and go out with me ’

 

‘ But Fany, I already promi….. ’

 

‘ Yes I know you already promise to Hyuna but can you just do it for me today ’

 

‘ Fany, what happen to you today? You said you will not get jealous but why today you are acting like this ’

 

‘ I know I said that I will give you time and I won’t get jealous but I can’t help it. I’m sorry. I really want you to spend more time with me. I don’t know but I have a feeling that you love Hyuna more than me ’ Fany said sadly

 

‘ Fany, is not what you think. I love y…… ’

 

Fany fake a smile ‘ I’m sorry, I shouldn’t act like this. You will be late on your date if you don’t leave now ’

 

Fany push Tae out of the house then close the door.

 

Tae’s POV

 

I don’t know what to do anymore. I really love Fany, well I should say that I love Fany more than Hyuna but I don’t have the courage to tell Hyuna. I know everytime I went out with Hyuna or stay the night at Hyuna’s place Fany secretly crying and it really hurt me when I saw her cry. Now I arrive in front of Hyuna’s place and wait for her in the car.

 

I heard a know on the window and saw Hyuna smilling at me. I smile back, when she went inside I give her a kiss on the lips. I don’t know since when but my heart don’t beat for Hyuna anymore. Maybe today, I should break up with her because I know that I love Fany and my love for Hyuna is not her anymore.

 

I drive at the restaurant, after we order the waitress leaves us.

 

‘ So how your week? ’ I ask just to have a conversation. Yes, I don’t know since when but everytime I’m with Hyuna I force myself to have a conversation with her.

 

‘ Great and yours? ’

 

‘ Perfect ’ I answer then silence

 

I look around and finally our foods arrive. We start to eat silently then I decide to break up with Hyuna now. I take a breath

 

‘ Hyuna, I have something to say ’ I said nervously

 

Hyuna gives me a sad smiles ‘ You finally decide to break up with me ’

 

‘ H-h-how do you know? ’

 

‘ I know it a month ago. But I just figure it out that the person is Tiffany ’

 

‘ I-I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you ’

 

I can see a tears fall down from Hyuna and she quickly wiped it.

 

‘ I know this day will come but I’m not prepare for today ’

 

‘ You can hate me or punch me. I deserve it ’

 

Hyuna shakes her head ‘ I can never hate you because I love you so much. Do you really love her? ’

 

I just nods her head

 

‘ Then I will let you go. I want you to be happy ’

 

‘ I’m sorry Hyuna but I really love you ’

 

‘ I know but you love Tiffany more. Don’t worry about me, I will be fine ’

 

‘ What are you gonna do? ’

 

‘ I didn’t tell you but I will go to America ’

 

‘ Is it because of me that you leave Korea ’

 

Hyuna shake her head ‘ No, I have this idea in mind for a long time. I just don’t wanna leave because I don’t want to be separate with you ’

 

‘ I’m really sorry ’

 

‘ Hey, stop saying sorry. I know love can’t be force and all I want is your happiness ’

 

‘ When are you gonna leave? ’

 

‘ Tomorrow ’

 

‘ Tomorrow? Why you didn’t tell me earlier? ’

 

Hyuna smiles ‘ I book the ticket this morning. I don’t know why, but I have a feeling that you will break up with me tonight that’s why I book the ticket for tomorrow ’

 

‘ When are you coming back? ’

 

‘ I don’t know yet. Maybe a few month, few years or I won’t come back. I really don’t know yet ’

 

‘ Are we still gonna keep in touch? ’

 

‘ Sure ’

 

They went out of the restaurant and Tae drives Hyuna home. Tae opens the door for Hyuna.

 

‘ Take care and when you come back don’t forget to call me ’ I said

‘ I will. Take care ’ Hyuna give me one last kiss on the lips

 

After sending Hyuna home I quickly drive back home to see Fany. Inside the penthouse is dark.

 

She must be sleeping…..

 

I slowly went inside her room and walk toward her

 

‘  Fany ’

 

‘ ………… ’

 

I sigh ‘ Fany, I know you are not sleeping. Are you still mad at me? ’

 

‘ ……………. ’

 

I can’t take her silence anymore so I decide to climb on top of her

 

‘ Yah~~~what are you doing? ’

 

‘ Why are you ignoring me? ’

 

‘ I’m not ’ then she looks away

 

‘ Don’t be mad please. From now on, I’m 100% yours ’

 

‘ What do you mean? ’

 

‘ I broke up with Hyuna ’

 

‘ You are not kidding right? ’

 

‘ Is true, I’m yours now ’

 

Fany smiles and hug me.

 

‘ Fany-ah, promise me that you will never leave me ’

 

‘ Pabo, I love you. I will never leave you. No one can replace you in my heart ’

 

I look at her in her eyes. She pulls me closer and I kiss her on the lips. Our kiss become more passionnate and slowly our clothes is flying on the floor.

 

YoonYul’s POV

 

Yoong is doing a photoshoot for her new CF. During the break she receives a call from Yul

 

She answers it happily ‘ Hey, why you call? ’

 

‘ You said you will be back in a few hours but now is almost a day that you are gone. When are you coming back home ’

 

‘ Hmm…..well my parents want me to stay a little bit longer. Maybe I will come home in two hours ’

 

‘ What?! ’

 

‘ Stop pouting ’

 

‘ I didn’t ’ Yul lies

 

‘ Don’t lie, I know you very well ’

 

‘ Fine, come home fast. I miss you ’

 

‘ I’ll try ’ then Yoong hang up

 

Yes before Yoong found an excuse to go out without Yul, she said that she will be back home in two hours but the photoshoot take more time than she thought.

 

‘ Excuse me IY, the photographer asks you ’ a girl shyly said

 

‘ Oh, I will come ’

 

Yoong went near the photographer

 

‘ Excuse-me oppa ’

 

‘ Yes, IY ’ he smiles at me

 

‘ When the photoshoot finish? I have an appointment later ’ Yoong lies

 

‘ I’m so sorry IY. You should tell me earlier. Can you give me 30 minutes more? ’ He said

 

‘ No problem. Take your time, I can cancel the appointment ’ Yoong smiles

 

‘ No, no. We will finish it in 30 minutes ’

 

‘ Thank you oppa ’

 

‘ You are welcome. Let’s get ready in 5 minutes ’ he said to the staff

 

Victoria unnie went toward ‘ Since when you have an appointment? ’ she whispers

 

‘ Secret ’ I smile

 

‘ You should be thankful that you are the famous IY otherwise, you will sleep here tonight. I heard that photographer is very hard toward the model. Since he is your fan, that’s why he is acting like this in front of you ’

 

‘ Maybe, I should give him my autograph before I leave ’

 

‘ Well I think he will become a crazy fan if you do this ’ Victoria  chuckles

 

After 30 minutes, the photoshot finally end. Yoong quickly greet goodbye to the staff and the photographer then drive back home.

 

When she open the door, she saw Yul in the kitchen preparing foods. Yoong slowly went into the kitchen and back hug Yul.

 

Yul jumps ‘ You scare me ’ she quickly turn to hug Yoong

 

‘ I’m sorry, I just want to surprise you. What are you doing? ’

 

‘ Well I know you will be hungry so I prepare some foods for you ’ Yul said

 

‘ You don’t need to do this ’

 

‘ But I want to. A hubby need to take care the wifey ’ Yul said happily

 

‘ Aish….cheesy ’

 

‘ Just for you. Now go wash your hand ’

 

Yoong nods like a kid and run into the bathroom. When Yoong return, all the foods is on the table

 

‘ Just in time ’ Yul pulls the chair for Yul

 

‘ I’m so hungry ’

 

‘ Say ah ’

 

‘ Ah…. ’ Yoong opens her mouths and Yul happily feeds her

 

‘ Yul, since in the Saturday what do you wanna do? ’

 

‘ Hmmm……let’s go fishing ’

 

‘ Let’s go after eat ’

 

After a eating, they went fishing. While Yoong is preparing the rode, Yul is smilling like an idiot.

 

Yoong is sitting on the floor waiting for the fish then she feels Yul back hugging her.

 

She smiles ‘ You said you want fishing but why you hug me ’

 

‘ While you are fishing, I will back hug you ’ Yul lay her head on Yoong’s shoulder

 

‘ Are you not tired ’

 

‘ Nope, I can hug you my whole life ’ then Yul peck on Yoong’s cheek

 

‘ Yah~~~stop it. The fish will go away ’

 

‘ I don’t mind. The most important thing is that you won’t go away from me. ’

 

Yoong chuckles ‘ Stop acting like a kid ’

 

‘ Am not acting like a kid, I’m acting like a hubby. I just want to protect you from falling into the water ’

 

‘ That’s mean, you want to come fishing because you want to hug me for a few hours ’

 

‘ Bingo. Wow, my wifey is so smart ’

 

Soo’s POV

 

I laying on my bed. Is been a month that I was confused with my feeling toward Sica. I have feeling for Sica but I also didn’t move on from Nana. There’s a lot of time that Sica didn’t sleep at home and I know she is having one night stand with random girl. I try to hold my jealousy and act like nothing happen but inside me is hurting.

 

Hmm…..should I confess to her or not?

 

I look at my wristwatch and is almost 11PM and she is not home yet. I decide to call her, after a few ring she answers.

 

‘ Hey Soo, what’s up? ’

 

‘ Sica, where are you? ’

 

‘ I’m at the club. Don’t wait for me ’

 

‘ OK ’ I hang up

 

I try to sleep but I can’t. I’m worry about her so I decide to the club where Sica is right now.

 

SooSica’s POV

 

Sica is dancing and kissing a random girl. Suddenly, someone push them apart.

 

‘ WHAT ARE YO…… ’ Sica yelled then saw Soo stand next to them angrily.

 

‘ Soo, what are you doing here? ’

 

‘ Come home with me ’ Soo angrily drags Sica out of the club

 

‘ Soo, you hurt me ’

 

Soo ignores her then push her inside the car. After a few moments, they arrive at the penthouse.

 

‘ Soo, what are you doing? ’

 

Soo pulls her closer then kiss Sica’s lips. After a while they pull off the kiss because they both need oxygen.

 

Soo looks at Sica’s eyes ‘ Sica, I love you. Can you be my girlfriend? ’

 

Sica sigh ‘I’m sorry Soo, I don’ want to get involve in a relationship ’

 

‘ I-I understand ’ Soo saddly said when she was about to walk away then Jessica hold her arm

 

‘ I don’t want to be in a relationship but we can be friend with benefit ’

 

‘ Friend with benefit? ’

 

‘ Yes, you can have me and I won’t get into a relationship. We can have together but we won’t bother each other life. ’

 

‘ …………….. ’

 

Sica wraps her arms around Soo’s neck

 

‘ You don’t want me? ’ Sica asks

 

‘ I…….. ’

 

‘ If we do this, you can have me and date someone else at the same time ’

 

‘ I don’t kn……… ’ Sica cuts Soo with a kiss on the lips

 

After she broke off the kiss ‘ Do you want it or not? ’

 

Soo looks at Sica then nod ‘ Yes, I want you ’

 

Sica smiles ‘ But there’s one thing ’

 

‘ What it is? ’

 

‘ We need to keep it secret from the girls ’

 

Soo nods

 

‘ And we can’t get jealous of each other. Don’t forget, we are only friend with benefit. You are not my girlfriend and I’m not your girlfriend ’

 

‘ OK ’ Soo accepts

 

Sica smiles and pull Soo closer then kiss her again. Their kiss become more passionnate. They went into the bedroom without breaking their kiss.

 

-------------------------

Don't worry guys, I will always ship for YoonYul. So I won't abandon YoonYul couple in my stories:P