9 falling in love with you

falling in love with you..

1 month passed..

seohyun sitting by the window his house while wathching the sunset. already a month she did not go school because of fear if bumped or found by kai. a lot of play in her mind especially, what if she pregnant? if she pregnant do kai responsible after what he did. she touched her stocmach. 'true that there is a fetus in it?. she was afraid to see a doctor because she was 17 years old. what if the doctor asked who the father of this child. her eyes tightly. resist melancholy. if indeed she is pregnant, she need to go this earth. sure many people be cynical and hate her.

seohyun out of her house and wanted to buy a pregnancy test. she breathed slowly. she chose one by one. does it? she took, maybe this

one hour later..

seohyun you must be prepared

1,..2..3

"aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaa.." she could not believe

"thanks god!! caused i'm saved. yes i'm not pregnant"

 

kai pov.

kai hang out with his friends the classroom. "so kai you have found the girl who was engagement ceremony?" asked kyungsoo "yes" they laughed because kai is great. "so?" continued kyungsoo. "she is a charming girl. and most importantnly she brown eye color to make like an angle" praise kai "who would you choose hyuna, yoon sohee,chorong,naeun or seohyun" kai suprised "how do you know her? chanyeol!" chanyeol smiled " come on, kai seohyun is beautiful is not impossible if everyone in this school did not interest her" maybe everyone likes and interests seohyun. but they do not know that seohyun have become completely mine.

 

 

 

mmay i ask.. how do i put a picture??