10 falling in love with you

falling in love with you..

Seohyun received a call from his mobile phone. Nicole? what she wants. what should I do? let ^ is the allowable. not, I must lift this call. "yes nicole"she tried to be strong. because she has not been able to deal with anyone right now, including his own best friend "why do not you go to school? you sick?" "yes I am sick" short answer "I can see you now or tomorrow?"

"ok, at the usual place" .

kai pov.

after the end of school kai continue upward into his car to go seohyun home.

but before that. he stopped at a mini market. because he wanted to buy food for Seohyun. kai buy chicken that has not been cooked, and other kitchen items. after which he promptly paid. He immediately went into the car while flashing a smile "I missed you Seohyun" he stopped he car in front of the gate Seohyun. "strange that the gate is not locked!" kai try to open the door Seohyun, but locked inside. he knocked on the door. Seohyun who watch movies on. teleyvision entertainment shocked and looked toward the door. furrow her brow. who's coming? maybe Nicole. she immediately opened the door. what he wants. "come in" weak voice Seohyun. she is too lazy to think about what happened on her again. because men like kai was never responsible for herself. "I have bought your groceries. so you can cook". "Sounds like good. Yet did not even have the goods already in the fridge. Seohyun said in the liver. She nodded. Kai back to the car again and smiled. Without thinking anything. Ago he returned home Seohyun, after taking food items that are buy it.this for you. Seohyun take food items. like nothing happened between them. "did you eat?" asked Seohyun to kai "no" Seohyun smiled "I cook for you," Seohyun immediately went into the kitchen. what to cook? and what did he buy? chicken! cooking oil, vegetable gee many food items he bought. UTI's no good complaining. fortunately he bought. if not, I must be hungry. he was like know, I want to cook chicken soup. seohun smiled when saw chicken. Seohyun bring chickens to the sink. still smiling alone.

the clock showed 7:46 pm. she brings food to the living room table. Seohyun smiled at kai asleep. Seohyun shook her head. "Jongin .. jongin wake up. I've set up this food for you. Got up quickly. Kai slowly opened his eyes and immediately he got up to the table." after you eat, you go shower "Seohyun sat next to kai. Kai sipping chicken soup" erm, how nice "Seohyun just shut up and continue eating. simply god only knows how happy he is given credit. because no man ever praised the cook in cooking.