trying to strong

falling in love with you..

kai was silent for a moment..

"seohyun you start this game. if you didn't lie to me it will happen this way. went you say you're pregnant right my child, to common sense, it's like you and me.." kai stopped,trying to find a more polite word, but dumb

"well.. never do what we had yesterday" he also spent his sentence

seohyun closed her eyes. she sat down. leaning againts the wall with tears in her heart dead. no more tears and willing, there is only regret incresingly stifling the soul.

"get out from here and don't find me again. you've got what you want, more than that." seohyun voice weak. eyes staring trough the glass wall in her room. kai made her uneasy, but kai still kai. what happened to seohyun he was sympathetics, it's still unfinished business. he still need answers from seohyun.

"'ve got what i'm looking for?.. not yet honey.!.. it's was a bonus. .now say exactly why you shame me time my engagement ceremony the other day.?!" kai make shift hot. only gnash seohyun. he want the right anwers. and it's lazy right wants to lenghten the case. what had happaned was from what he previously planned.

seohyun lip bite. still want to continue the lie seohyun? discuss herself. seohyun up. breath in the drop in.

"you've ruined a lot of girls kai. naeun not to be engaged to you. she's good.

"so what to do with you?"

"naeun is the sister of my friend! i should concerned."  worms miss seohyun chest.

"oh. so this all because jessica?!"