trying to strong 2

falling in love with you..

seohyun's face which had turned pale observe. face is still contemplated. he wants anwers from seohyun

"anwser me" kai direction again. her body back up to the door of the laundry. seohyun began to pull away in the next.

"far enough kai. you're more able. more than it should. what information do you want? from above i'm telling you, the wedding needed to be stopped because naeun eligible to elect a man who better than you.. cant you understand such a simple statement? she do not want the marriege and that was the only way."

kai nodded his head. why could he dont understand. he must understand! he know jessica would do anything to save her sister. she was not like the idea of combining an engagement without consent of both parties. if not because his grandmother's deeds, kai never engaged with naeun, maybe he will be flirting seohyun made for the couple.

that was the reward for those lies. kai want to ask question to seohyun why do she have troubled themselve to helping people happy than she is troubled. worse, she is messing with me. seohyun proper research first with whom she dealt. this jongin, he is would do anything to get what he wants.

"please go away. this is over!!" seohyun's face was taut. hate. digust. shame. stagnat in her chest. but she still beautiful in the eyes of kai.

"ok, fine,as you wish. i'll  take a bath first a my lady. care to join me?" kai smile half. his face still looks itchy. the note only kai into her bathroom with her tail.

fine? simple answer kai. nothing like what happened between the two of us. seohyun holding hands trembling feelings that boiled, want to draw kai hair. biff man's face until the skin quiet dark kai be darkness.!! but cautioned that she did not dare kai strength. kai heigh was already pretty awesome. kai 185cm while she was under the armpit only. kai while still in her house, the better she gave up.

 

 

 

  i hope you understand what i write. dont worry i will continue to write this story when i have time. this story end with a happy ending..>.< love jongin and seohyun #sparrow..