who is that girl

falling in love with you..

seohyun dorm..

 seohyun is learning center..a loud knoking.. she was standing and take a broom to save themselve..

 "who"seohyun scared

 "me jessica..hurry opened the door"what she want..

 "you must help me"seohyun shook

 "what you want me to help?"jessica deep breath before telling the problem to seohyun..

 

in the morning

 

seohyun got up and rushed to the bathroom..after that she was wearing a short dress that given by jessica..

dress blue sea water..seohyun combing natural hairl curl and a small lips..

she as to turn up at an egagement ceremony is which is located in cheongdam.

seohyun took a glass of water while waiting their bride arrives, she saw the invitation card with a wicked smile..

"to the guest we invite you to sit for the engagement ceremony will started.anyone who does not agree this

engagement please stand up."jongin standing while holding a ring to put it to the proseptive fiance in the naeun.

seohyun unasbashedly standing with a sad face..

 "thats girl who stood just sit" seohyun stood up and said,

 "jongin please stop.have you forgotten who am i?" jongin suprise. this sweet girl who..

 "i still remember what you say,..i'm the only one in your heart and now i'm pregnant you child jongin.."

jongin suprise.held above the ring fell right in front of seohyun.

 "sorry but i have to prevent this engagement because i'm not willing to drop the child jongin.."

  "no you're not pregnant my child"jongin try to defend himself

  "you want proof? this.. naeun plese let jongin. .because this unborn child need father.."good act seohyun..

standing naeun went away leaving jongin and guest.

  " i need to go"

  "wait" seohyun look

  "thank you.. for destroying my day.. remember verry pregnant woman you want my child..

 behold will do.. I PROMISE IT WILL HAPPEN"

 kai evil smile while seohyun smiled bitter and afraid. without turning in on the track with calm..

but honesly only god know.how she scared was to kai...