Chapter 19: The Thorns of my Heart

Fallen Again

Chapter 19: The Thorns of my Heart


“I do not trust that girl.” Ghun said in a very hateful tone to his fellow X-5 members. He was pacing back and forth in the lair of their boss, causing the younger members of the group to get annoyed with their hyung and leader of their vampire clan.

“Yahh Hyung stop!” Taefung said with his arms crossed. “You are making me sick just watching you. She is not that bad. I kind of started to like her and her personality. On the plus side she smells really good. The lair does not smell like sweaty men from training anymore.”

“Isn’t that his job…making us sick” Sulhu snickered, but jumped when Ghun gave him the eye. He was the maknae, but very rebellious. He never really listened to his hyungs, but his hyungs were right sometimes.

“Shut up will you!” Ghun said in a cold tone, “I just do not like that she is hear working with us. She is learning everything about what we do. I really don’t understand what boss wants with such a silly creature.”

“Oh come one you have the hots for her!” Haewon smirked, but it instantly to a frown the Ghun looked at him in I am going to kill you way.

“I do not…” Ghun said as a blush appeared on his cheeks as he looked away from his younger brothers trying to hide his true feelings for the silly girl.

Taefung smirked, “By the looks for your pink cheeks you are thinking about naughty things you want to do to her.”

“I’m not!” Ghun said, “Zin…Haewon…find the girl and see what she is up to.” He said in a cold tone as he walked away into his room. He sensed someone there and he was ready to attack.

---

“AJ hyung what’s wrong?” Sanduel asked as he tilted his head as he looked at his werewolf mentor as he reached for another cookie. He took a bite of the cookie and smile as he hopped up and down in his seat.

“That stupid girl is being dumber than ever.” AJ said as he took the final sips of his coffee. He has been worried lately because it has been almost a week and Seoyoung has not returned to U-Kiss dorm.”

“She hasn’t come back yet?” Baro asked as he noticed Gongchan falling asleep on CNU. He shook his head at the maknae before taking a sip of his drink.

“When was the last time you saw her?” Jinyoung asked as he looked up from his cell phone. He sent his text and looked at AJ once again.

“She was asleep next to me.” AJ said and noticed the boy’s snickering, “It is not what you boys are thinking. She was depressed and we talked and she fell asleep. I could not leave her so sad.”

“Yeah right you wanted to be with her Hyung.” Baro said with a childish smirk on his face.

“Yahhhhh!” AJ scolded the young werewolf.

“Hyung give him a break. We all know that you like her even though you say that you hate her. You need to team up with the vampires and hunters to save her before it’s too late. We will help if you need us. Right boys!” Jinyoung asked.

They all nodded and AJ gave them a looked that was saying thank you.

---

“You need to stop sending people to babysit me Ghunnie.” I said as I pulled the pedals of the roses as I sat on the black leather couch in his bedroom. I was kind of having fun playing evil.

“How did you get in here?” Ghun asked, “Get out. This is no place for you. My room is off limits you…”

“No you are not the boss of me.” I said in a cold tone. I walked over to him and grabbed onto his shirt color and pulled him to my eye level. “I am not something that can be tamed.”

“I need to test that theory.” He cupped my chin and kissed me feverishly on the lips. In order to keep my cover I returned the kiss just as strong. MY plan was to take them down from the inside out, but first I needed to get my cell phone back.

---

Kibum could not stand it anymore. He needed to find Seoyoung and save her from whatever caused her to turn to the dark side. The person he truly loved was in danger. Junho was right that he has been treating her poorly.

Kibum was waiting for his older brother to meet him for advice when his phone started to vibrate. He looked down at his phone and noticed that he has received a text from Seoyeon.

Oppa! I am not supposed to be contacting you. I was able to get my phone from the people keeping me captive. I just wanted to let you know where to find me. The address is ….

A.N. -- Another update! I hope you like it. This was a fun chapter to write.