Chapter 18: This Time

Fallen Again

Chapter 18: This Time


 

I arrived at the abandoned warehouse that the text message told me to go to. I tied up my hair into a messy bun and looked around the dark, dingy warehouse. If I was not a vampire I would have ever ventured in hear alone. I was started to wonder what they wanted from me.


 

“Good you are here!” Ghun said with a smirk, “You finally listened for once Princess. There is nobody with you right. If there is someone here I will not hesitate to kill you and drink from your pretty little neck.” He flashed his fangs at me.


 

“No I came alone you do not have to worry about a thing. Do you really think I would be stupid enough to bring someone along with me when you say to come alone?” I said to him as I crossed my arms.


 

“Good girl.” A man came out of the darkness and circled around me. “I don’t think you are that low or stupid. You are the type of person who will play by the rules…most of the time.” He smirked. “Ghun you should not be so rude to our special guest who will be joining us for quite some time.” His red eyes glistened.


 

“I came like you said! Now what do you want?” I looked at the man who had his hood up. He walked over to me and placed a hand on my chin.


 

“Join me and I will spare you and your friends.” The man said darkly as he leaned close to my face.


 

“And if I say no.” I looked at him with an icy glare. I wanted to know what he would say. There was something about him.


 

“You will die a slow painful death and I will torture your friends until they go insane.” He smirked as he leaned closer. He was about a few inches from my lips and gave me a closer look of his red tinted eyes. His eyes had a red tint from killing and drinking the blood of humans. “Your friends’ safety for your soul…take your pick princess. Time is ticking!”


 

“You can have my soul, but …” I looked down and light out a sigh. Part of me wanted to say goodbye to every one of them, but I had a feeling that he would not let me do anything. He had the controlling personality that I hated.


 

“You want to say goodbye to someone. You can only pick one person out of the three men that have a thing for you. You are one interesting girl to attract a hunter, a wolf, and another vampire. It is very interesting how three races are attracted to one pretty girl” He said as he started to play with my hair. “How fascinating how they are attracted to a girl with an interesting past. A girl who was once a hunter, but was turned part vampire by my little brother that your boyfriend Kibum killed. If I have you on my side it will mess with him even more.”


 

“Fine I will do that!” I said in an annoyed tone. “My friends are very important to me. Even Kibum…but things have…”


 

“Ahhh things have not been going well with you two love birds. That boy should not have left you. Things would have been different if he hadn’t gone searching for me.”


 

“He has his reasons.” I looked at him and tried to take a step back from him, but one hand remained around my waist while the other rested on my chin.


 

“Ghun go with her to make sure she does not do anything stupid or disobey my orders.” He let go of my chin and winked at me. He disappeared in an instant in a proof of black smoke he was gone. Ghun just stood there and looked at me for a moment.


 

“Pick someone to say goodbye to princess.” He smirked as he studied me.


 

“I have no one worth saying goodbye to.” I said in a cold, believable tone. “I rather not see any of them.”


 

Ghun took a few steps closer to me and I backed into a wall and he smirked, “Why do I have such a hard time believing that.”


 

“Do you want proof?” I placed a hand on his arm and started to give him flirty eyes. “I will do anything to prove it to you Ghunnie!”


 

Ghun blushed and took a step away from me. “I will get my proof in time.” He smirked.


 

“Am I making you uncomfortable Ghunnie.” I smirked.


 

---


 

Kibum opened his eyes and felt like something was wrong. Lately the connection he had with Seoyoung was fading. He could not explain why, but the connection he once had with her was vanishing. He missed the feelings he used to get when he was around her. He enjoyed it when she had a taste of his blood.


 

Kibum looked around the room and noticed everyone was still asleep this was his chance to escape from everyone. He pulled out a little knife that was in his back pocket and cut the restraints that were keeping him from hurting AJ or Junho.


 

Kibum go up and headed to Seoyoung’s room and noticed that she was not there. All Kibum saw was AJ sound asleep. He was frustrated that she was close with AJ, but he did tell her not to kill them. Kibum made his way to Junho’s room.


 

Junho was sleeping when Kibum entered, and his eyes opened in an instant when Kibum was coming closer.


 

“What do you want Kibum. You already made Seoyoung miserable enough. She decided to leave tonight to take care of something. I think she is sacrificing herself to them.” Junho rubbed his eyes.


 

“Yahhh did you let her leave. Why did you not stop her?” Kibum asked Junho in an annoyed tone.


 

“Because I’m not in good shape?” Junho looked at Kibum. “I would have gone after her if I was not covered in bandages.


 

“I don’t believe that!” Kibum puffed out his cheeks, “She is doing something stupid isn’t she.”


 

“If she is whose fault is that…yours.” Junho crossed his arms. “You left her a few months back and she has not been that happy. Well according to Soohyun Hyung she has not been all that cheerful. Stop acting how you are and start acting the way you used to. Act like the person that Seoyoung fell in love with.”

 

A.N. -- Ni Hao! I have returned from China and I am going to start updating again. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I wrote a bunch of sections for other chapter. They will come out soon.