Chapter 11: Coincidence

Fallen Again

Chapter 11: Coincidence


“It’s because of a girl!” Taecyeon said as he looked up from his laptop. “It’s always about the same girl anymore. It started last night when Wooyoung dragged Junho home from getting you snacks from the store.
 

"Yahhh Lee Junho why did you bring her here?" Wooyoung yelled as Nichkhun tried holding him back from hitting Junho. Wooyoung was always like this when it came to Seoyoung and it was starting to get old and annoying. Nichkhun could tell that he still had feelings for Seoyoung, but kept locking them away. It was not healthy to hold back how you really feel.

"She passed out after she said that the vampire that is after her was near. I want to protect her as much as you do." Junho crossed his arms and had an annoyed look on his face. "What was I supposed to do leave her there when she looked as pale as a ghost and have her get kidnap like last time?"

"Yes! She is a vampire and we need to keep her away from Minyoung! Seoyoung cannot that her younger sister is staying with us. I don’t want her to get kidnap, but it is not our responsibility." Wooyoung kept trying to get away from Nichkhun, but Nichkhun overpowered him.

"I cannot stand lying anymore to them! It is not right! They both have a right to know! The longer we keep keeping secrets from them the worse their reactions are going to be. Have a heart Hyung because lately it has been as cold as ice. You need someone to melt it!" Junho said as he yawned. He was tired from the recording earlier today.

"I don't make the rules! I just follow them! The Vampire Hunting Council does not want Minyoung to know and they do not want Seoyoung to know and change her sister into a vampire."

"Do you really think Seoyoung would do such a thing? I don't and if you really still cared about her you would not be treating her like she is a monster. She did not ask for this. " Junho clenched his fist.

"She is a monster.” Wooyoung said in a cold tone.

Junsu grabbed Junho before he could do anything to Wooyoung."Stop fighting! Seoyoung is our guest and she is a fellow idol. If she is not well we should look out for her. "

The door to the dorm started to open and Chansung and Minyoung walked in. Chansung just looked at what was going on with a confused look on his face.

---

Kevin walked into U-Kiss dorm and looked around, "Is nonna not back yet?"

"Nichkhun called and said that she passed out after the shooting of Happy Together. She is at their dorm." Soohyun said as he looked up from the fan letters he was reading.

"And you really trust her alone with them!" Kevin crossed her arms. “I don’t!”

"Well the only person I am worried about is Wooyoung, but Nichkhun told me that Junho would not let him do a thing to her. It seems like Junho has taking a liking toward Seoyoung."

"So she should not be there anyway and I do not like that she has taken a liking to noona. Seoyoung noona is supposed to be with only Kibum hyung!"Kevin whined.

"Nichkhun said that she told him that the vampire that is after her was near. Someone seems jealous and since when do you think she belongs to Kibum. She does not belong to anyone. Aish Kevin you are acting strange." Soohyun said, “Where did you disappear to earlier?”


“I went to a coffee shop.” Kevin said as he headed to his room, but Soohyun was in front of him in an instant. Soohyun leaned close to Kevin and sniffed him.

“First off you hate coffee and second you do not smell like coffee.” Soohyun crossed his arms, “Spill it Kevin. I know that you are lying to me like you lie about no longer having feelings from Seoyoung. Before she picked Kevin you tried to seduce her so many times. Your motto used to me act cute and then seduce to make the girl you fall for you. You went to see someone what Seoyoung things she is having hallucinations about Kibum. Is he really back in Korea?”

“I don’t know what you are talking about and I am not that person anymore. If Seoyoung loves someone like she loves Kibum I am happy for her. I do not like playing with a girl’s hearts anymore.” Kevin tried to walk away, but Soohyun stopped him.

“You’re not telling the truth Kevin. It is easy to know that you are lying. Where is Kibum so I can yell at him for putting Seoyoung through all this? It is not healthy for her!”

“I already lectured him so don’t worry!” Kevin said, “Now let go of me.”

“No!” Soohyun said, “There is more to this then you are telling me.”

“Kibum and Xander are both here and Kibum does not want to know that he is here. I am made that he is using her as bait.”

“What?” Soohyun yelled causing Kiseop, Dongho, and Eli to come out of their rooms. AJ and Hoon were nowhere to been seen

---

Why are you guys fighting?” Minyoung asked sweetly.

“You guys should not fight over a girl. She is not a piece of meat and do not treat her like that.” Minyoung said as she put her school bag down.
 

“Vampires look at us like we are a piece of meat.” Wooyoung said in a cold tone.

“She does not look at us like a piece of meat. You need to stop talking about her that way. You were not there when she fainted Hyung. You left before me and I do not leave a girl who is in that state, it is not in my nature. Vampire or not!” Junho said releasing himself from Junsu. “Aish I can’t believe our fans think you are innocent.”

“Junho oppa you are so sweet. Wooyoungie you should be nicer; I would do the same thing if Dongho oppa fainted.” She smiled, “So who is the girl.”

“Kim Seoyoung!” Wooyoung said, “She is a part of NH Media and...” He stopped talking and came closer to Minyoung.” He pushed her hair out of her face. He pulled the bandage on her neck, and noticed the bite marks on her neck. He ran his fingers over the bite marks. “Who did this do you? Was it Dongho?”

“No it wasn’t him. He doesn’t even know that I am a hunter. Aish he is so nice to me Wooyoungie.” Minyoung said cutely.

“Lose me too. Oppa what are you talking about?” Minyoung asked.

“Nothing, forget it.” He headed towards the door and opened it. The members of 2AM came to visit.

“I am going to check on noona!” Junho said with a smile as he walked to the room her shares with Wooyoung.

---

My eyes started to open and I felt like I had the biggest headache in the world. I looked up at the ceiling and realized I was in an unfamiliar place. I heard footsteps coming towards me. I pretend to sleep so I can throw whoever brought me here off. Once he got close enough to the bed I jumped up and tackled him to the floor. I was holding him down, and finally realized who he was. “Junho???”

“Noona I’m sorry that I scare you.” He looked at me with his eye smiles. He just looked up at me and did not push me off of him. I started to wonder what was wrong with him. That is when I noticed blood dripping from his shoulder. My facial expression change and I moved closer to him. “Noona are you ok?”

"Junho get me away from you now. Please before I do something stupid.” Junho sat up and placed a hand on my check.

"Seoyoung you are not going to hurt me. I trust you.” He pulled me into a hug and I started to calm down. There was something about him. Junho was one strange vampire hunter. He is really kind to me even though I am considered a monster.

"Oppa you two look cute together.” Minyoung said loudly. My eyes suddenly went wide when I saw the girl. She looked just like my sister. I pushed Junho away and stood up.

“I have to go.” Seoyoung hurried out of the room and noticed that 2Am was also here. I hurried passed them and Wooyoung.

---

Junho came out of the room with Minyoung. “Oppa did I say something wrong. Why was Seoyoung unnie acting like that? She was looking at me strangely.”


"It is nothing that you have to be concerned about Minyoungie.” Junho walked away and headed to the kitchen. He was really worried about Seoyoung. He had a feeling that she realized something.

“Junho is something wrong.” Seulong asked as he placed a hand on Junho’s shoulder. He was really worried about him because Junho is always kind and by the look on Seoyoung’s face something must have happened.

---

I pulled out my phone and tried calling someone, but no one would pick up. I fell to my knees and tears started to fall down my face. Was that really my younger sister? I was lost in my thoughts until an annoying voice spoke to me.

“Hey Babo what are you doing?” I looked up and saw AJ with puffy eyes. His eyes went wide and he kneeled down in front of me. “Yahhhh babo is something wrong.” His hand reached towards me, but I slapped it away.

“Just leave me alone.” I said coldly.

“I am not going to leave a babo like you alone on the streets. I hate seeing pretty girls cry.” AJ said as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me up to my feet.


“You think I’m pretty. I thought you hated me Mr. Werewolf.” I looked at him as his composure change.

“Well, Miss. Blood er. As much as I hate vampires I cannot stand seeing you hurt for some odd reason.” AJ pulled her into a hug. “You don’t have to tell me what is wrong you just let it out your emotions.”
 

“AJ” I looked up at him and looking into his eyes. For some reason he was making me feel better. My phone started to ring and I looked at the caller id and noticed it was Junho calling. I did not want to talk to him right now. He was lying to me. Everyone was lying to me. I just needed to get away.
 

Authors Note: I hope you like this update. I wrote it awhile ago and had to edit it, but I did not have the time to post it because of exams. I did really well on them and go a 3.7 for the semester. ^^ ENJOY and updates will come fasters if I don't get distracted by youtube.