Chapter Two

Same Way to School (Hiatus)

Chapter Two


Taemin's POV


I tapped Minho's shoulder.

"Looking for someone?"

Minho turned around to see me and Taeyeon.

"Sorry! I couldn't find you guys so I just stayed here."

"We just arrived! You didn't have to come this early."

"Well, I didn't want to miss it."

They looked at each other with a smile while Taeyeon looked completely oblivious.

"So why aren't you inside? I told you it was ballroom 55, right?"

"Ya, but secuirity wouldn't let me in."

"I'll take care of this," Taeyeon said with a devilish smirk.

Taeyeon wasn't mean, of course, but she can always be decieving.

"Minho, you just confront the gaurd one more time."

Minho approached the gaurd nervously.

"Stop bothering me, you either pay or your invited by a team member!"

"But I told you! I'm friends the Taeyeon and Taemin!"

"Look, this is the last warning! You get out of here or I will r-"

"Excuse me, I thought he said he was a friend of our's," Taeyeon interrupted.

"Ta-ta-Taeyeon! Taemin! I'm very sorry! Right this way sir."

Taeyeon and I weren't necessarily super star level famous, but we were known by some GalaxyCraft players. I guess this guy is one of them. I feel bad for him. Taeyeon can really make people feel horrible. At least it's when they always deserve it, like that snobby secuirity gaurd.

"Taeyeon! Taemin!" our co-captains Jaejung and Sulli greeted.

 It was pretty common for GalaxyCraft teams to have two captians. Jaejung and Sulli have been good friends with us. They study at the University of Seoul which I guess you can say sponsors our team in a way.

"And who is this?" Sulli asked as she and Jaejung shook hands with Minho.

"This is Minho. He's Taemin's boyfriend that's a boy that's a friend. Yaaaaa..."

He wasn't sure if Taeyeon was joking or confused.


Minho's POV


I blushed a little at the sight of Taeyeon's joke or confusion (I'm not exactly sure), but, of course, they're just friends like Taemin said. His wasn't too fond of it since he really liked Taemin, but at least he has some friends for the first time in his life. They didn't think he was a or an abused child, they thought of him as a friend.

"Well, we have to go. Take a seat over there, we'll see you after the game," Taemin said in his beautiful smile.

"Okay, see ya. Good luck!"

"Oh ya, forgot. Here's your pass. You might get shoved out by gaurds if you don't have it on."

The pass hanging on a lanyard was filled with the words and colors of the Seoul Spirits and had the word V.I.P. slapped right in front.Taemin walked away waving and I waved back. I was supposed to sit in the V.I.P. section right in front with the best view. After waiting for about 20 minites the seats were packed and the game was starting.

"Welcome to the Seoul vs. Busan game!" the MC said in a low, boxing MC-like voice as the crowd cheered.

I wasn't paying much attention, I only knew that the winning team would go to the GalaxyCraft World Championships representing South Korea. I was too busy looking at Taemin who was staring at the computer monitor in front of him with a confident face. The game was displayed on a big screen on the wall behind, high above the players. Busan was kicking Seoul's for what it felt like the whole entire game, but Soul was catching up and before you know it, Seoul was kicking their . The Seoul Spirits won! The "Spirits" on stage, the audience, even the staff stood up and cheered. Taemin looked at me with his signature smile, I smiled back.Were we just friends? We've only known each other from that crazy Friday to this Saturday, the Saturday when the Spirits go to the championships. The players walked off stage into the back. People started leaving and the lights were . I saw a text come in from Taemin.

Meet us at outside

I did as Taemin said. I saw Taemin waiting for me as I walked out the door.

"You guys won! Congratulations!"

I was moving my hand out for a handshake, but Taemin ignored the hand and HUGGED me. He had a warm smile on his face. I looked over his shoulder to see Taeyeon smiling me and giving a thumbs up. She probably knew what was going on since the beginning.

"Oh, sorry! Umm. I didn't notice that hug was that long-"

"Nah. That's okay."

Our voices overlapped each other's as we tried to the settle his embarrassing situation. There was an awkward moment of silence.

"Nah. I-it's fine.

I cleared my throat followed by another moment of awkward silence.

"Ummm. Need a ride home? Please say yes," he said sheepishly.

"Alright," I said with a smile.


A/N: Sorry for a short chapter!