Chapter Three

Same Way to School (Hiatus)

Chapter Three


Minho's POV


The sound of Taemin and Taeyeon fighting with....... I don't even want to think of his name right now.......

Why don't you bring that freak back to where he came from!

Is this school that dumb?!?! He's a regular human being just like all of you!

Remember Yunjae? Remember Kai? Remember all of those people?

They were regular human beings too!

It seems that all this school knows how to do is to spread rumors!

......It haunts me. It haunts me just to think that there were others. Others who had to suffer.

I flashed back to the present.

"Minho? Minho can you hear me?" Taemin said over and over again.

"Y-ya."

"Minho, you're gonna be fine. We won't let anything happen to you," Taeyeon reassured me.

Taemin and Taeyeon brought me to a coffee shop to de-traumatize me of the messy fight that broke out. It was the Monday, after the GalaxyCraft game on Saturday. School ended, I was walking down the steps out the doors, Kyungsoo approached me and pushed me back against the wall, he was threatning me. Kyungsoo was in this clique that I guess you can say were the dictators of the students. Nobody would mess with them, well.... except......

Look behind you.

I heard two voices behind him. It was Taemin and Taeyeon. They grabbed him and pushed him away from me. That's when the fight started.

Why don't you bring that freak back to where he came from!

Is this school that dumb?!?! He's a regular human being just like all of you!

Remember Yunjae? Remember Kai? Remember all of those people?

They were regular human beings too!

It seems that all this school knows how to do is to spread rumors!

Kyungsoo stood there frozen.

Say whatever you want, he doesn't belong here.

STOP!

You better not get my brother angry because when he gets angry, I get angry, and when we get angry.....

Kyungsoo ran off before Taeyeon could finish.

The next day after the fight and the coffee shop the rumors just...... stopped. Kyungsoo must've warned the others, but it was strange. This school isn't just like us. They wouldn't just stop bullying me.

"It's cause they have a new target," Taemin figured.

"Who? Tiffany? The new kid from America?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yes," Taemin answered.

"So what are you guys gonna do?" I asked.

"Make friends with her I guess. Worked with you, right?" Taemin said as he smile at me, "We need to go now. Promise you'll call us if you need us."

"Promise," I answered.

"Bye!" the two screamed running away from the school.

"Bye!" I screamed back.


Taemin POV


"I think I forgot something. Stay right here," I said to Taeyeon as I ran back to school.

I saw Minho standing there..... alone.


Minho POV


I saw Taemin running torwards me from a distance. He kissed my lips.

"Don't be stupid! We'd never leave you here!" he said as he grabbed my hand and started running.

I was blushing like crazy. I couldn't even look at him without having a gooey feeling in my legs.

"Sooo.... I guess this is the start of things," I said.

Taemin turned around and looked at me.

"Y-ya. That would be n-nice," he said as he was gasping for air.

We both laughed. He placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey! Why don't you two love birds hurry up!" Taeyeon screamed from a distance.

"Coming," Taemin responded grabbing back my hand and running even faster.


A/N: Sorry it's been sooooooo long. I've been busy and I hope you didn't miss me!

See ya soon!