Chapter One

Same Way to School (Hiatus)

 


Chapter One


Taemin's POV


Minho is shy and never really interacts with anyone. Rumors are constantly being spread through the school making his life misserable. I kind of want to get to know him better (you know what I'm talkin' about ;D), but whenever I tries to confront him he always runs off.


I left school later than I usually did. No one wanted to leave at this time cause the big scary Minho leaves at this time too. I feel bad for him. He's devestated with rumors such as he a girl at this one school or how his father, a "heavy drinker" abused him as a child and killed his mom. He didn't realize me walking behind him so he didn't run off whenever he saw me like usual. We were crossing the road, and suddenly a driver who was doing paperwork, talking on the phone, and driving at the same time was running torwards him. I shoved him out of the away from the car.


Minho POV


I felt something pushing me next thing I know I'm on the ground and an angelic being (Taemin) was nearly hit by a car. Lee Taemin, my crush for crying out loud saved my life! I didn't even know how to react. This has to be a miracle!


Taemin's POV


"Minho!"

"! Are you kids alright?!?"

"Ajusshi, we're fine, just promise me you'll be more careful and focus on driving next time."

"I promise! I promise! ! I'm late! Sorry kids!"

The man rushed into his car and took off even more dangerously than before.

"Damn! That guy was a jerk!"

Minho stared at me.

"Don't worry. I don't think you or killed anyone or whatever."

"You saved my life... Kamsimnida."

Those were the very first words I heard from Minho.


Minho's POV


I tried my usual running (it was more like limping this time) technique, but he already grabbed me by the arm.

"Don't run. You'll hurt yourself. Let's get you back home."

Taemin put my arm around his shoulder and his around my back.

"So. Where do you live?"

I guided him through streets to get to my apartment. It took longer than usual to get back home, but we did make it.

"Keys?"

"Back pocket."

Just after I realized I said back pocket, his hands were on my and down in my pocket. Jeez I'm so erted. Well who wouldn't be?

"You dropped your glasses."

I tried to bend down and pick them up, but he prevented me too and picked them up himself.

"Thanks but no"

He helped me get to my house. It was a little hard to walk so Taemin wanted me to take my time so I wouldn't get worse (Awww! How sweet!). He unlocked the door and helped be get inside. He slowly set me on the couch.

My mom came walking.

"Well you came home later than usual."

"Oh. Umm. I...

I probably shouldn't tell my mom that I almost died. I don't want her to kill that guy which she would probably do and has attempted to do in pass situations.

I fell. Taemin helped me up and got me home."

"Well I see you've made a new friend!"

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs. Choi. Taemin imnida."

"Good to meet you Taemin. Feel free to stay over for dinner if you want."

"Oh, I have something going on back at home but thank you very much for the offer."

"Well I'll be in the kitchen if you change your mind."

She continued her cooking in the kitchen making food at such a rapid pace as usual.

"Your mom's a nice lady."

"Ya, I get that a lot."

Taemin let out a light giggle with literally the perfect smile.

"I should probably get home."

"Is this that 'thing' you were talking about?"

"Ya,that 'thing' happens to be my twin sister."

"Taeyeon right?"

"Ya, she's a trouble maker, but we're still best friends."

"Well you should be going now. You don't want your sister to accidentally set the whole country on fire."

"Alright. See ya."

He walked out the door. I wish he could stay, but I guess he has more 'important' things to take care of.


Taemin POV


I slammed the door shut and threw my backpack onto the floor.

"Taeyeon?"

"In here!"

Taemin marched into Taeyeon's room to see here reed a comic book on her bed.

"So are we gonna go to the game tonight?"

"Yep. Well, unless we like die or something."

Taemin and Taeyeon were in the Seoul Spirits GalaxyCraft (parody of StarCraft) team. Taemin and Taeyeon were best friends for all their lives. Besides teasing and joking around they never had those crazy fights that other siblings had. The two had a special bond mostly because of their shared geekiness.

"Busan will be destroyed by our wrath! MWAHAHAHA!!!"

"MWAHAHAHA!" I laughed back.

"You know, it's not really funny when you do it."

I picked up a pillow from her bed and smacked her with it.

"Get ready."

"Get out."

Taeyeon took the pillow and smacked me back.


Taeyeon's POV


The phone wrang. I cleared my voice and picked it up.

"Hello, you've reached Samsung Customer Support plea-"

"Taeyeon, I know it's you. It's Minho, could I speak with Taemin?"

"Umm. Sure. Wait, how did you know our number?"

"School directory."

"Oh."

I was walking into Taemin's room holding up the phone.

"Taemin, your boyfriend Minho is on the phone," I teased.

"Shut up. We're just friends."


Minho's POV


"Just friends, just friends," he repeated the words over and over.

Is Taemin being serious? I mean he didn't really consider him to be his boyfriend (yet), but then he felt like they weren't just friends.

"Hi. Taeyeon said you wanted to talk to me."

What was Minho gonna say now? Now that Taemin said that they were 'just friends' he felt like his question wasn't appropriate.

"I was wondering we can go watch a movie, if you and I."

"And Taeyeon, tommorow night," he added.

"Oh, actually I and Taeyeon are playing the Seoul vs. Busan GalaxyCraft game tommorow."

"Oh, well that's okay."

"You can come if you want. You can get in for free if you ome in with a player."

 It wasn't exactly a "romantic" night out to the movie theater, but at least he can cheer for Taemin. Err. Seoul.

"Sure."

"It's at the 63 Convention Center in Yeondeungpo-gu. You have my cell right?"

"No."

"It's XXX-XXX-XXXX. Call us when you get there. Be there by 5 'o-clock.

"Got it. Bye!"

"Bye! See ya tomorrow!"


A/N: Hoped you liked Chapter One! Next chapter will be at the game and some events that follow. Remember to comment and suggestions are always accepted. Bye!