Chapter 6

Ai's angel of hope

The next day you drive to the Airport and wave goodbye to Akina at least for now. Back at the house boxs filled the hall. Its was hard for you to get to your room you had to push the boxs out of your way to get to your room. "I thought girls would have more stuff not the guys!" you said to your self. That weekend they were all moved in. And you knew it was going to be awkard. It wouldn't have been that bad if Akina was here but she wasn't.

"Hi oppa" you said as you past Donghyun

That night at dinner their was only you and the guys your Uncle was out were who knows and his wife and him are spliting up so who knows what happen to Donghyuns mom after they are. So at dinner there was a akward silents.

(This is all made up just to let you know)

The next day it seemed no one was home. As you walk around you wonder what to do. Then you seen Minwoo in the kitchen eatting a cookie. You walked in.

"Hi oppa Minwoo"

"HI Ai do you want a cookie?" he said handing you one

"Thank you oppa" you smile at him and then went up to your room.

When your room you start to eat your cookie when you thought to think of the past

 

Short flash back

"Mama?" you said well robbing your eyes

"Yes dear its just me."

"Whats wrong mama?"

"We need to leave dear" she picks you up

"What about dada?"

"Dada" she hissed "Is not coming"

"Why not??"

"Cause dada is mean to mama thats why dear it will be better without him"

End of flash back

That was the night that your mama had saved you and herself from your real dada. Your dad now is a step but you love him with all your might. You start to cry you remaber what your mama looked like then that was when you were 6. And now you might lose your Mama to cancer.

Meanwhile down the stairs Minwoo was talking to his self out lound.

"If anything could of happen with me and Ai nothing couldn't happen now Donghyun would kill him." He starts walking up stairs. When he heard crying  from your room. He knocks on the door. You heard the knock and wiped your eyes and noce you were all stuffed up now.

"Come in" you said. He walks in and looks at you on the bed.

"Are you okay Ai?"

"Yah I'm fine" you look at him you didn't want him to see you cry

"But you were crying!" Minwoo says

"So....That doesn't mean anything!!!" you yelled

"Okay I'm sorry i just wanted to know what was wrong I'm sorry" he gives you a sad look

"No i shouldn't have yelled oppa I would love to tell you everthing but you don't want to hear about my past"

"Ai I have all the time in the world and i would love to listen" he sits at the end of the bed.

You tell him about your real dad and told him what he did to your mom and how she now had cancer and was dieing. You start to cry again.He lets you cry in his shoulder and rubed your back.

"Oh thankyou oppa you helped" you said wiping your tears

"Its okay Ai remaber if you need to talk to someone I'm to door downs the hall" Minwoo walks to his room. It had been an hour when their is a knock on his door.

"Come in" You walked into his room

"Hi oppa Minwoo I just wanted to say thank you" Minwoo again was eatting a cookie

"Its was no problem you need someone to talk to" he looks at the cookie "do you want a cookie?"

"No thankyou oh but I will take these" you toke his bag of cookies and walk off to your room

"NOOOOOOO myyyyy cooookkkiiieeessss!" you hear Minwoo yell after you. You just laugh

 

(Lol minwoo is so sweet and he loves cookies lol :)