Chapter 12

Ai's angel of hope

Onces Donghyun was out of sight you can't help but blush. You were so close to Minwoo.

"We should get home Let me call Youngmin" you back away from minwoo and Jin text you saying she was in the park and asking when your guys would be done.

"Ah" Minwoo said then said "Their in the park come on lets find them" Soon you fond them and you and Jin walked to her house

"Well did you have fun?" Jin asked

"Yeah what about you?"

"Yep" she smiles "Did minwoo kiss you?"

"No We seen Donghyun!"

"You did!!!! what happen"

"We hide behind a tree he didn't see us"

"OH thats so good!" she smiles can I come over your house tonight"

"Sure I don't think Donghyun would mind"

"Okay" once I changed back into my clothes. We were back to the house When we walk in the only people home was Jeongmin and hyunseong.

"Hi" you said to them

"Hello Ai and Jin"

"You don't mind if she stays the night?"

"Nope not at all"

"Okay come on" soon you were up stairs. As the night goes by you were still awake so you got up slowly not to wake Jin and goes out of the room into the hall no one was in the hall then you walk to Minwoo's room and think if you should knock or just go down the stairs. You chose to go down the stairs once down stairs you see Donghyun sleeping on the couch you grab a blanket and put it on him. Then goes back up stairs you look at minwoos door and knocks sofly.

"Coming" Minwoo anwsers the door his hair was a mess and he had no shirt you were afraid you were going to faint. He had abs which you never knew he had. He robs his eyes.

"Ai" he whispers

"yes" you look at him

"Come in before see you" he lets you in and closes the door it was dark in the room and he turned the lights on "so..."

"I couldn't sleep so I came to your room sorry to wake you I could go" you walks to the door

"No!! you don't have to go" he said sadly

"okay but i don't have to say"

"No please don't go"

"Okay I wont go" It was ackward.

"Soooo...." you stand infront of him. You can't help but put your hand on his chest.

"I had fun tonight" you said

"I do to its all thanks to youngmin and kwangmin"

"Oh yeah I need to thank them tomorrow" you smile and he smiles back. THen out of nowhere he leands down and kiss you and you kiss back. You pull away.

"I should go back to my room"

"Okay" you walk over to the door and walk out into the hall your heart was beating so fast then you walk to your room and went to bed.

(Sorry if this was boring I really didn't want to add this but why not add it so i can make a better chapter)