Chapter 2

Ai's angel of hope

 You lay in your bed the boys in the group were cute but the only thing on your mind is your mom. When you left home she was doing fine but you and her both know that she wasn't the doctors are trying everything to stop the cancer but it wont stop and you want to be home there to help her and be their with you. Dad says its just how mom is. Mac say she doesn't want you to she her when she dies. That really didn't help much. And after he said that you went to the bathroom and cryed for 2 hours with out stoping. You take a deep breath. Maybe all I need is some sleep maybe it will help. It doesn't all on your mind is that your mom is back in the USA, the doctors aren't helping and your all the way across the world by your self. Well you have Akina but she doesn't help that much but at least she is better then Mac.

  Its two weeks later. You have got all your school supplies and books but your still not ready for school. You have talk to your mom but she says she find but you fear for the worst. The frist day of school you put your mind into getting ready for it then your mind wonders off back to mom.

 "Ai i can't believe we have to wear uniforms!"

  "Well it is a school of arts Akina"

  "I know anyway does it look good on me?"

   "Of course why what are you worried about"

   "Well last night i found out that Boyfriend goes to are school"  You think They are all she talks about!! Now she going to talk about them more i just know it. Well she is trying to make me forget about mom but its not helping its makeing me think of her more why is that?

    "Really??" you say

     "I know right but yep they are going to are school" she goes danceing down the hall to her bedroom and i shake my head and laugh the frist time I have laugh in a while.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I know short to