No Plans? No Problem.

No Plans? No Problem.

You cuddled up next to Lay. It was already morning; the birds were chirping and the sunlight was peaking in through your vanilla curtains, but you didn’t want to get up.

Good morning”, Lay said groggily as he rubbed his eyes.

Oh, did I wake you?”, you asked, sitting up.

He sluggishly pulled himself up into a sitting position and looked around before leaning back and propping himself up against the headboard.

No”, he replied as he looked at you through half closed eyes.

You liar”.

You giggled a little, scooting back and leaning onto his shoulder. He rested his head on yours and smiled. You sat there in silence, grabbing his hands and intertwining your fingers, rubbing his hand lightly with your thumb. Soon you both drifted off to sleep again. You didn’t know how long you were sleeping but you were woken up by the sound of your stomach growling. Apparently so was Lay; you heard him chuckling at you. You lightly hit him as you pouted. You looked at the time and it was already past two.

So what do you want to eat?”, he asked as he slowly got up.

Mmm, let’s order pizza. I don’t feel like cooking or going out”, you replied as you slid off the bed.

Good call, I don’t feel like doing anything either. Being able to spend the day with you without worrying about work is more than enough for me”, he said sweetly as he turned back and smiled at you.