Chapter 4

Stay With Me

Your POV

" Yah _______ ! Wait up! " Sehun ran down the stairs and slung his arm around me. " Sehun .... " i whispered pushing his hand off. " Wae? " he asked looking at me weirdly. " What if eomma see's huh? " she asked. " Eommeoni? See's what? It's not like we did anything bad. Yah _______ what are you thinking ~ " he teased. Aish this is so embarassing! Walk away! PPALI! 

 

Sehun's POV

What is up with her? All I did was sling my arm over her. Was it really that bad? " Sehun what are you doing there? Come down here! " eommeoni called me. " Ne. " i replied and walked to the living room. I saw ________ sitting there awkwardly. Aish this girl ... Me and eommeoni starting chatting with each other and soon it started to become late. " Eommeoni i think it's best if I leave now. " i said politely. " Ah ne ne! Before it gets too late. Ppali come on. " she stood up and said. I stood up with her and we walked with _______ behind us to the door. " Follow him out and see him off ne? " eommeoni told _______. " I'll leve now eommeoni. Annyeonghaseyo. " i bowed and walked out. I heard _______ follow behind. " Yah what's up with you hmm? " i asked turning around. I didn't realize she was standing right behind me so when I turned we bumped into each other. My hin hit her head to be more specific. _________ is shorter than me by a head. But damn it hurts! " Ahhhhh~ " she yelped in pain while rubbing her head. " Mian mian! " i quickly said. " Let me see. " i lifited her chin up to see her head better. " Aigooo.. " i mumbled while rubbing it. " Better? " i asked. " Aish.. " she replied and pushed me away. " No skinship! " she said. I looked at her weirdly. " Ppali go. Before it's dark. " she shooed me away. I ruffled her hair and gave her a wink before leaving. " Ayee Sehun ah~ " i heard her whine. I chuckled and walked ahead.

 

Eomma's POV

Aigoo so sweet!! I peeked throuhgh the window and spyed on them. When ________ came in I immediately ran to her and hit her . " Yah eomma! Waeyo? " she whined. " You like him don't you? " i asked pulling her to the couch in the living room. " Eh?!?! " she screamed. " Eomma! " she screamed again. She doesn't? Oh... it looked like she does. " Nevermind. But what do you think of him? " i asked. I have to try and get something out of her. I'm sure she likes Sehun ah. And aigoo aigoo that poor boy obviously likes her too. " Erm well Sehun's a good friend. " she replied. Aish this girl is hopeless. " Ani! As a namja! Namja! " i told her. " Namja? Ah eomma why are you asking me this? " she whined again. " Forget it. " i said and immediately gave up. I walked away leaving her clueless in the kitchen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehun's POV

" Sehun nae adeul. Ireona~ " i heared eomma's voice. " Eomma just a bit longer please. " i said. " Ani! I already gave you half an hour longer just now. Now ppali get up! " she said. Oh? She gave me half an hour just now? How come I don't remember that happening? " Eomma pleaseeeee. " i whined tossing around in bed. " No! Now Oh Sehun get up! We're going to visit your halabeoji today remember? " she said. Halabeoji? Ahhhh aish why today? I whined as I got up from bed and dragged my feet to the bathroom. " Good boy. See you downstairs. Don't take too long! " she warned. " Mm! " i said grumpily and shut the bathroom door. I decided to wear a black long sleeved shirt with jeans. A little bit formal since we're going to visit halabeoji's grave. I walked downstairs and appa, eomma and I immediately headed out to leave.

Before entering the car I saw ________ on her bicycle. Just as I was about to call her she looked up and came over to me. I smiled looking at her. " Wah Oh Sehun you look ...... daebak! " she said I blushed. " Jinja! DAEBAK! " she said shocked with her thumbs up. I chuckled. " ________ ah! " eomma called her. " Eommeoni! Annyeonghaseyo~ " she said and bowed. " How are you _________? " eomma asked while she ran over to _________ and hugged her. " Gwenchana. Still the same. How about you eommeoni? Annyeonghaseyo abeoji. " _______ then greeted appa. " Oh ___________ ! Annyeong~ " he greeted her back. " __________ we should have a meal together soon ne? " eomma suggested. Yes yes yes!!! Totally! We should all go out! Oh this is so exciting!!! " Arasso. Where are you going eommeoni? You all look so nice. " _________ said. Ayeee she's making me blush so much! Enough with the compliments. " Sehun why are you smiling like that? " eomma suddenly turned to me and asked. I cleared my throat and pulled a serious face while _________ laughed. " We're going to visit Sehun's halabeoji's grave. " eomma turned back to ________ and said. " Ah ne. Then you better get going eommeoni. See you soon! Annyeong abeoji! " she greeted. Eomma and appa got in the car first while I spoke to ________ . " Say ' hi ' to halabeoji for me ne? " she said. " Mm arasso. Hurry up and go. I'll watch you. " i told her. She gave me a cheeky smile before leaving. " Oh Sehun get in the car what are you doing? " eomma called from the window.  I nodded my head and went in. 

 

Sehun's Eomma's POV

After a tiring day at the grave we're finally going home. " Nampyeon ah i'm tired " i said to Sehun's appa. " Just a while more. " he replied with a sweet smile. " Sehun? " i called looking at the mirror to see him. " Sehun! " i called again. " Yah! Oh Sehun! " i screamed. Startled he took out his ear phones and looked at me " Wae? " he asked. Aish this adeul tsk tsk. " Adeul ah what do you think of ________ ? " i finally asked. " Oh.... ________ ? She's a good friend. " he responded awkwardly. " Bwo!? Aniya! As a yeoja! YEOJA! " i frustratedly asked again. My husband held my hand to calm me down. " Eomma why are you asing me this? " he stubbornly replied. Aish. " Forget it! " i said and sighed looking at the window. He obviously has feelings for her. Why can't he just admit it? Aish this adeul. So stubborn. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

I wonder if Sehun's home yet. Should I call him? Aish! I didnt even think again and picked the phone to call him. " Yoboseyo? " i heard him say on the other end and smiled unconciously. " Sehun ah... it's ________ " i said. " Ara. I have your number silly . " he said and laughed. Urgh _______ how dumb can you be! I mentally hit myself in the head a thousand times. I awkwardly laughed. " Waeyo? Did something happen? Why'd you call hmm? " he asked. " I was just bored so .... erm are you back yet? " i gathered all my courage and asked. But why am I even feeling nervous to ask him this? We always go out together..... Man what's wrong with me..... It's been really weird this past few days.. " _________ ? _________ ! " " Oh... Mian. What did you say? " i asked. " I asked if you wanted to go out? " he asked. WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?!? " BWO!?!? " i screamed. Oh no breath ______! Breathe!!! " Yah! Don't shout! I just asked if you wanted to go out for a movie or something! You said you were bored right? " he said. Oh ..... That was it? Wait.. am i disappointed? No no get your head straight ________ !  " A-aras-so. " i replied and immediately hung up.