Chapter 2

Stay With Me

*ringggg* /school bell rings/

Your POV 

Finally! I wonder what Baekhyun ssi has to ask me? Hehehe .. ^^ " _____ ah " someone calls. I immediately turn around hoping its Baekhyun. Oh... it's Sehun ... " N-ne? " i ask. " Why do you look like that? Are you expecting someone else? " he asks and looks around. " No no. " i quickly gather my things. " _____ ? " someone else calls me. I turn and see Baekhyun. Oh my gosh where have you been? Urgh. " N-n-ne? " i stutter. Aish ! " Can I talk to you for a while? " he asks. " Ah of course. " i say with a big smile. " Sehun ah you go first. I'll see you tomorrow ne? " i wave to Sehun. He truns around and storms off without a word. Oh.. what's wrong with him? Did I say something? " Erm ______ ? " Baekhyun calls out again. " Oh ne? What was it you wanted to ask me? "

 

Sehun's POV

Psht! Fine then. Go with your beloved Baekhyun. Aish this girl. I walk out the school gates. Psht what does Baekhyun have with her anyway? It's not like their close or anything. Oh! Wait! I stop walking for a monet just to realize that BAEKHYUN IS GOING TO ASK _______ WHO TAEYEON LIKES!! Oh no oh no oh no! That means ______ will know that Baekhyun likes Taeyeon and ________ will be heartbroken. I have to do something about this! Should I wait for her? Or should i go in there? Aish... eotheokhae? 

 

Your POV

" Bwo? Who Taeyeon likes? " i ask my voice cracking a little. Why does Baekhyun want to know who Taeyeon likes? " Ne... do you know who she likes? " he repeats. I swallow hard and look down. " Wae? " I build up the courage to ask. " Oh... erm.. well the thing is... I like her. " he smiles and says. His smile used to melt me but now my heart hurts seeing it. Because his smile is caused by Taeyeon. I try hard to smile and control my tears. " Ah m-mian. M-m-molla. " i replied looking away. I can't bare to look at hime right now. Sehun wehre are you? I need you .... Haih. " Aish jinja? "  Baekhyun replies frustrated. "  I really like her.. and i dont know what to do anymore _______. " he let out his emotions. I should comfort him right? I should cheer him up right? Even if it hurts. " G-gwenchana Baekhyun. Taeyeon will like you back. I'm sure of it. " i say. He looks up to me and i force out a small smile. " You think so? " he smiles and asks with a little more confident. I nod knowing that if i say anything else i might just cry. " Arasso. Gomawo _______! I'll go first ne? " he said with that big smile he also has on his face. Somehow it just doesn't have that satisfaction. I nod and he walks off. I stare down at the floor for a few minutes and then break out into tears. I drop down on the floor and just sob for a while. Just then my phone rings. I take it out of my pocket and the caller ID says Oh Sehun. I ignore it and walk out of the school.

 

Sehun's POV

Aish this girl. I keep calling her but still no answer. Why does she always make me worry? I've been waiting for almost an hour for her at a nearby park but she's still not back. What happened? Aish! I mess up my hair in frustration as I walk back up the road to school. I still try to reach her but obviously she doesn't pick up. As i reach the school i see a figure sitting on a bench at the bus stop. I go closer and realize it's _______ . Haih. " ________ " i call out. She sees me then immediately turns away. Aish! I run over to her. I call out to her again with her back facing me but still no reply. All she does is look down. I walk up in front of her and squat down to see her face. My pretty little angel is hurt and i wasn't there for her. My heart broke seeing her like that. She looks into my eyes and starts to cry but she never breaks eye contact. I look deeply into her eyes with comfort and we stay like that. What am I going to do with you _______ ? You're hurting and so am I.