Chapter 3

Stay With Me

Sehun's POV

She gets up after awhile and i follow her. She turns her back and walks ahead leaving her bag behind. Haih.. I grab her back sling it over my shoulder and walk behind but keeping a distance. How is she going to sleep tonight? Will she be able to come to school tomorrow? How is she gonna face Baekhyun? Aish ! She suddenly drops on the road and starts to cry. I ran to her. " ________ you can't sit here. " i tell her but she just cries more. " _______ ! " i call her but she still cries ignoring me. " Do you want me to carry you? " i ask her. She shakes her head. " Then you can't sit here or else i'll have no choice but to carry you. " She nods and stands up. Haih. She continues walking and I follow. Just then I hear a phone ringing. It's definitely not mine cause the ringtone's different so I'm guessing it's ________ . I search her back and see ' Eomma ' on the caller ID. I quickly answered it " Eomeonni? " " Oh... Sehun ah? " her mom says. " Ne ne. Eeothekhaejinaseyo? " i ask. " Ah i'm alright. How about you? " her mom replies. " I'm still the same. " i say. I looked up ahead to keep an eye out for _______ but still continued to talk to her mom. " Sehun ah are you with _______ ? " her mom asked. " Yes i am. Don't worry eomeonni she's fine " i reassure her. " Arasso make sure she come's back safe ne? " she says and ends the call. 

 

Your POV

Pabo Baekhyun ! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU ! How could you do this to me? For a moment there I actually thought you liked me ! You like Taeyeon instead! Urgh i hate crying. I rub my tears off harshly. Why do they keep flowing. I keep rubbing them off. I can't believe Sehun is seeing me like this. I feel so pathetic and ashamed of myself. But then again I only have Sehun left. I turn around to take a peek at him. Why is he just looking at me? Okay just walk ahead and calm yourself down, _________. I turn into a different route from my house. I'm heading for the park. I think it's best to be there. I usually go there to clear my head when I fight with eomma or appa. Or even when Sehun and I fight. I walk up to the open field and drop myself down. Thank goodness the tears have stopped flowing. I hear a thump beside me and I see Sehun sitting next to me. I look at him for a while examining his face and he faces me. I give a small smile. He reaches up and wipes my damp face with his thumb. " Sehun ah... " i call out to him my voice breaking. I close my eyes and try to stop myself from crying again. " I know. You dont have to say anything. " The tears start to come out again and I turn away from Sehun. " ________ look at me. " he says. His words kind of took me by surprise. I shake my head. He turns my face towards him. " Uljima " he says softly. Sehun's voice has this comforting soothing tone that makes my heart feel secure. I dont know why but he's always had it. Sehun's that one person that could make me feel comfort and secureness. It's pretty weird acutally. I nod my head. " Come here. " he says opening his arms to me. Without hesitating I lean into him. He wraps his arms around me rocking slowly while I close my eyes and sob. I stop sobbing for a while but I still have this feeling of wanting to stay in his arms for some reason. " Sehun ah " i call out to him. " Hmm? " I look up to see his face. He has his chin resting on me and his eyes closed. I smile. " Can we stay like this for a while? " i ask. He nods and pulls me closer. After a while we get up and start walking home. Once we reach my house I turn to Sehun and say " Gomawo. I really appreciate it. " He replies with a cute mehrong and I laugh. " Yah! " I hit him. " I'll go now alright? " he says and leaves.

 

Sehun's POV 

Good job Oh Sehun. You managed to get her to smile again. Asaaaaa!!!! Sehun you are the best! I put my hand over my heart and smile. Aish i'm going to go crazy beacause of her. I run back home with a big smile on my face. Hmm looks like eomma and appa aren't home yet. I walk upstairs and drop my self on my bed. I feel so happy with _______ . My heart just races when I see her and i dont know but the feeling when I'm with her is just amazing. Just then my phone vibrates. Oh.. I pick it up and see a text from Baekhyun. Bwoya... what does he want? The text read the he wanted to meet me. I call him immediately. " Yah! What is it? " " Why are you always so angry? yeesh. Can we meet up? I have to ask you something. " he responds. I roll my eyes and reply " Arasso arasso. Where? " i ask. We finally decided to meet at the park. I change into a sleeveless shirt and jeans and walk out. Aish this Baekhyun just has to ruin the moment for me hm. I see him leaning on a tree in the park. " Baekhyun ah! " i call him. He turns and waves with a smile. Psht this guy. " Wae? Did something happen? " i ask him as we approach each other. " Do you think I should confess to her? " he suddenly asked. " Eh??? " What did this guy just say!? " I'm going to confess to Taeyeon " he repeated. " Ah waeeee? " i asked. " What do you mean? _______ told me that she believed that Taeyeon would like me back. I have to try at least right? And besides _______ gave me all the confidence I needed. So i'm going to do it. " he explained. _______ gave him confidence? What... " _________? " i asked. He nodded. " When are you going to do it? " i ask. " Maybe tomorrow? " he shrugged his shoulders. I just nodded. " Hey tell ________ i said thanks alright. I tried texting her but she didnt reply so tell her for me ne? " he said patting my shoulder. " Bye! " he said and left. I turned to see him leave. What just happened? Should I tell ________ ? or wait he said he texted her right? Oh no! What did he text her??? How if she's crying again? I wuickly ran to _______'s house. Her mom opened the door. " Annyeonghaeseyo eomeonni " i greeted her bowing. " She's in her room. " her mum replied with a wink. I laughed nervously and thanked her and quickly walked off to ________'s room. 

 

Your POV

I think I should do something to get my mind off Baekhyun. Should I sing a bit? Singing helps me calm myslef down anyways. Just as I was about to start singing my phone vibrated. Oh is it Sehun? I reach for my phone and see a text from Baekhyun. My hands start to shake a little. _______ you can do it ! Just open it and get over with it. He has nothing to do with you no so just read the text! Arasso! LET'S DO THIS! I open the text and it read ' ________, annyeong! I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to confess to Taeyeon and it's all because of you. Thank you for the courage. If it wasnt for you I wouldnt be able to do this Gomawo ________ ^^ ! ' My eyes were starting to get watery as I read the message. I wuickly put the phone down and took out my laptop.I leaned on my bed and starting playing some Super Junior songs. I went on my blog and checked out the latest info of the Korean idols. I'm a big kpop fan. My ultimate band would be Super Junior. So i decided to stalk them a little bit to cheer myself up. I sang along to one of my favourite Super Junior songs ' Sorry Sorry ' when suddenly I heard a knock on my door. Oh... who is it... eomma doesn't usually knock. I opened the door and saw Sehun. " Oh Sehun? " i said shocked. What in the world was he doing here? " Are you okay? " he asked pushing me in the room and closing the door behind him. " Yah what's wrong with you? " i asked looking at him shocked and flustered. " What did Baekhyun text you? " he asked. Baekhyun.. ? How did he know Baekhyun texted me? " I know everything ________. " he answered. It's like he can read my mind or something. " No i can't read your mind , now can you just tell me if you're okay instead of just standing there staring at me. " he continued. I brushed him off me and replied " How do you know about the text? And yes Oh Sehun i'm fine! " I walked over and sat down on my bed. He pulled a chair and sat in front of me. He then explained how Baekhyun met him and told him about the confession.  " ...... and he say's thanks too. " he whispered at the end. I sighed and replied " I'm happy he's doing it. " Sehun looked at me surprised. I smiled. " So your alright now? Did you cry? Your eyes are red. You cried right? " he asked. I laughed. " Why are you laughing? " he asked looking at me weirdly. " Sehun ah i'm fine! And you acting all concerned and barging questions at me made me laugh so i'm better now. " i held his face and said. " _________ you are weird. Very weird. " " _________! Sehun! Come down and have some snacks. " eomma called. I dropped my hands off Sehun's face and got up. " Kaja! " i called out to him and walked downstairs.