Love Quotes

BFF: Best friend or Boyfriend Forever? (On Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kekeke X3 Umm.. everyone!  I’m sorry for my late update and I supposed to update this last week. And I have my own reasons C: First, I got a part-time job and I’m too tired to update. Second, my internet connection was under maintenance for a week and I’m too tired to nag about it. TIRED! TIRED!! TIRED!!! tired everywhere last week!!! (>,<) huh! I’m sorry *bowed 90 degree*

 

 “That’s all for today. Please do your homework that I gave you yesterday and send it to me tomorrow. And Ricky, I hope you will get your homework from Miss Soo since she was your tablemate. And Miss Soo, will you help me to tour Ricky around the school?”

 

You gasped when Mr. Lee asked you to tour him around the school. Kyungsoo tapped your hand and nodded to you. “O-Okay Mr. Lee. I will.” You rubbed your neck and faked a smile.

 

“Thank you Miss Young Mi. I will give you my permission to tour him until the school time ends, okay? All of you can go right now.”

 “Thank you, Mr. Lee.” The students in the class greeted him. Everyone walked out from the class, except Kyungsoo, Ricky and a few of queenkas still in the class.

 

“Kyungsoo ah, you don’t need to wait for me today. I have to tour….him around the school.” You pointed to Ricky. “It’s oka-“ Kyungsoo and you flinched when Ricky suddenly slammed his chair and furrowed his eyebrows.

 

 “No. It’s not okay. Don’t you listen to what Mr. Lee said? He said that this girl MUST tour me around the school. Not you. Besides, I won’t and never dirty my hand to do ‘something’ to this nerd.” Ricky said harshly while pointed his index finger to Kyungsoo. You clenched your fists, angry because of his rudeness to Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo shot him a sharp glare and ignored him. *Tchh, rude kid.* He said in his mind. “Take care, Youngie ah. Uhh…just call me if you need a help, okay? EXO and I going to wait for you at the front gate after the school ends. Byeee~” A huge smile spread at Kyungsoo’s face and he waved at you. “Bye!” You smiled and waved back at him.

 

“Tchh. What a lovey-dovey scene.” Ricky clicked his tongue. You turned your face to him and gave him shut-your-dirty-mouth look. “Wow, I’m scared. Just packed your things faster an—“

 

“Oppa! I’m Hyuna! Nice to meet you.” “And I’m Yera.” “I’m Jinni.” They greeted and smiled as pretty as they can. “Hi, I’m Ricky. Nice to meet you, my princesses. Aren’t we in the same age?” He grabbed their hands one by one and kissed it like a prince charming. *Hul~ sweet talker. *

 

“I know. But my heart said that I must call you oppa. You’re cute. Hihihi” They giggled. Right on time, you’ve done packed your things and quickly walked out from the class, left him alone with the girls. “Young Mi-ssi, wait for me! Girls, I have to go now. If we meet again, just leave your number phone to me. Bye!” He winked at the girls and chased you.

 

“Bye!” The queenkas waved at him. “A-Am I dreaming? My prince charming just kissed my hands and winked at me. Ahhh~” Yera cupped her face and tilted her head, daydreamed about Ricky being her prince. But her daydream ends when Jinni pinched and twisted her white skin forearm.  “Stop your daydreaming, Yera. It will never happen to you. And FYI, don’t be too over-confident of what he just did. He also gave us the kissed and winked too, not only you.” Jinni blew her bangs and puffed her cheeks. Yera just pouted and rubbed her pain skin.

 

“Stop it, girls! He just attracted to me, not you. Besides, I’m the goddess in the school and everyone loved me. I will try to get him. Just wait and see.” Hyuna smirked and crossed her arms to her chest .

 

“Hey babe, I miss you so much!” An arm circled her waist and a pair of lips landed on her cheek. “Hyunseung oppa~!!”

 

 

 

 

“Yah! Wait for me!” Ricky grabbed your arm and turned you around so he can face you.

“I thought that the girls will tour you around this school.” You looked at his hand that still holding your arm. He realized it and quickly pulled away.

 “J-Just show me this school, clumsy.” He flicked your forehead. “Yah!! How dare you called me clumsy?!” You rubbed your red forehead.

“Oops, sorry but I’m already did it, CLUMSY. Haha” He walked away and slipped his hands in the pocket. *Tcch. Useless new kid.* you thought in the mind and fastened y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter