CLUMSY

BFF: Best friend or Boyfriend Forever? (On Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Aigoo, I’m already late to class right now. Ottoke?!” You mumbled while made your way to your class. You looked at your watch, “7.58 a.m.” “Haish! Just two minutes more before the school started!” While you fastened your pace in the corridors that was still crowded with students, you bumped into someone and you fall on the ground. You looked up and… “Young Mi, you got a new problem right now.” You said in your mind.

 

“YAH!! YOU! WHERE DID YOU PUT YOUR FOUR EYES WHEN YOU’RE WALKING HAH??!! ARE YOU BLIND OR WHAT??!! EWW, GUYS HELP ME! MY CLOTHES GOT INFECTED BY THIS NERD. AHHH~! NERD VIRUS IS ATTACKING ME!! AHHH~! HAHAHAHA!!!” Hyunseung the school kingka yelled to get everyone attention in the hallway. He and his friends high fived each other while laughed. All of the students in the hallway also laughed at you.

 

“Aww, oppaaa~ Poor you… Just changed your clothes right after this and throw this infected uniform away from you, okaaaay?” Hyuna pinched his nose. “Okaaay, babe. Hmm… can you change it for meee? Bbuing bbuing.” Hyunseung did his failed aegyo. Hyuna just giggled at his actions. “Hihi~ you’re sooo cute.”

 

“I.. I’m s.. sorry f.. for being careless.” You got up, brushed the dirt off your skirt. “You what?! Sorry??! Sorry for ‘infected’ my boyfriend?! Yah! You must pay back for this uniform!!” Hyuna pushed you and cause you to fall down. But someone hold your waist before you could fell into the ground.

 

“K-Kyungsoo ah.” You gasped. You looked at him and he smiled back to you in return. You felt the heat in your body rushed to your cheek.

 

“Stop it, Hyunseung. Stop bullying Young Mi.” Kyungsoo and his friends came on the right time to defend you. He quickly grabbed your arm and pulled you to his back.

 

“Well, well, well… When did all of you become the guardian angels for this nerd? I never thought a nerd like ‘that’ will have the guardian angels to protect her from getting bullied. Hahaha.” Hyunseung pointed to you like you were dirty garbage.

 

“WHEN I SAID STOP IT, JUST STOP IT YOU BULL!!!” Kyungsoo grabbed Hyunseung collar. His eyes wide opened. Shocked because he never sees Kyungsoo will be exploding like this. All the boys quickly hold Kyungsoo’s body and relaxed him.

 

“Kyungsoo ah, it’s okay. I’m okay with it. I’m fine. J..just get in to the class right now. We’re gonna late to the class.” You said.

 

He slowly released Hyunseung collar. “If you dare to do something bad to Young Mi, then prepared yourself to get the ‘special prize’ from us.” He warned Hyunseung.

 

“G-Guys, let’s go now.” Hyunseung and his friends quickly went to the class.

 

“Youngie ah, are you okay? Is there any injury on you??” They asked you with worried expression.

 

“Nonononono. I’m fine. Thanks for saving me. I don’t know what will happen to me if you guys don’t come to rescue me. Hehe”

 

“It’s okay, Youngie ah. It is our responsible to keep our best friends safe and sound.” Kyungsoo patted your head. You smile back at him. “Yeah, we must protect our beloved noooooona. Right?” Sehun did his aegyo.

 

“Hahaha thanks again guys. Hmm.. What about a treat after the school time?? I’ll treat all of you!!”

 

“Seriously??! Wooo~!! Thanks Young Mi ah!! Yeaahhh~” All of them cheered. “Waaa~ I really wanted to eat Soft Tofu Stew!” Chanyeol said happily while jumping around like 5-years-old boy who just got a candy from his mom. “Just go buy it for yourself later.” Kris replied coldly, annoyed because Chanyeol’s behavior. “Young Mi has promised to treat all of us, so I can eat anything what I want… Right guys?” “Righhhht~” They replied. Kris just shook his head.

 

Kyungsoo went closer to your back and whispered, “Youngie ah, are you sure that you’re going to treat them? They are a big eater. And I afraid you can’t afford the bills.” You felt an electric shock zap your spine when his breath hit your nape. “Y-yes, I… I’m r-really r-really s-sure. I…I’ll bring them all t..to my family r..restaurant. It’s free. Hehe.” You stuttered and try to hide your blushed face.

 

“Oh yeah~ I’m sorry. I forgot that your family owned a restaurant. Ey, why did you stutter like that?” He moved closer to you while whispe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter