Cinderella In Wonderland

BFF: Best friend or Boyfriend Forever? (On Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since your family restaurant was just near to your school, you decided to walk around at the street with the other 12 boys. You secretly humming a song “Coffee Shop-BAP”; the mood, the weather and the surrounding really gave you the relaxation and cause your lips to curve upwards automatically. The boys who were noisy along the way suddenly kept their mouth silent and locked their eyes on you, wondering the reason you were smiling alone.

 

“Youngie ah, are you okay?” Lay asked you.

 

“Yeahh~ I’m fine. What’s wronggg~?” You sang happily.

 

“Nothing. But why are you smiling alone? Are you happy because of that new guy? What is his name? Rocky, Rusty, Pocky?” Kris furrowed his eyebrows, tried to remember Ricky’s name.

 

“It’s Ricky, hyung. Hahaha” Tao replied and all of you laughed at him. Kris just maintained his -face expression. “Yeah yeah, whatever!”

 

 All of them broke the silence and continued to chit-chat and laugh again. You just shook your head and smiled while looked at them. But the smile faded away when you saw some school girls made a disgusted face towards you.

 

“Eww.. girls! Look at that nerd!! How can she be together with our school princes?! She should be around with her same ‘species’ as her.”

“Yeah~ I guess she doesn’t know what her level is in the school. And why are they willingly to hang around with her? They should be hanging out with us. We are prettier than her. Tchh.”

“Maybe she paid them to be around her. A nerd like that never belongs to anyone in the world. Hahaha”

 

Your lips pressed into the thin line and you gritted your teeth; avoided to talk back of what they said about you. For the first time, you felt angry when people insulted you. *Am I don’t belong to anyone in this world? Even to my family?!*

 

Since your birth, you never met your own mother and your father is the one who raise you until now. They got divorced and your mother moved out from the house before you could learn how to crawl. You tried to talk about your mother but your father will change the topic or pretend that he doesn’t hear that you were talking to him. But still, he is the one and only father that you have in the world.

 

He feed you, pour you with his love and he did the all the responsibilities that a mother should do. Every time you got hurt, he will be the first one to comfort you. But now, everything is different. Your family tree has changed. You were now lived together with your own beloved father and a stepmother and two twin stepsisters. Your father got married a few years ago; and your wonderful house became a hell for you now. Your father rarely stayed at home and he always went to the overseas because of his job. Your stepmother is a mean and rude person towards everyone that is low level from her. She treated you like you were a pet dog in the house every time your father went to the overseas but she will treat you as a queen in the house when your father stayed at home. And your twin stepsisters are in the same age as you. But two of them have different personalities; one is the white queen and another one is the red queen. The ‘white queen’ is Soo Ha Ra and the ‘red queen’ is Soo Ha Jin.

 

Once you thought, you were living in the collapse fairytales; Cinderella and Alice in Wonderland.

 

You said that you’re an ugly secondary version Cinderella who never gets a prince charming to marry with you. An ugly Cinder

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter