3-

How to Exact Revenge in Slow and Subtle Ways

SOOYOUNG

 

 

“Ah! So hot!” I squeal as Lee Min Ho takes down yet another bad guy in my all time favorite drama, City Hunter. “Hyuniee you have to introduce me to him!”
Seohyun laughs and sits down next to me on the couch. “Just because I’m famous doesn’t mean I know everyone whose famous!” We sit in silence for a while, completely enthralled by what’s happening on the TV screen.
“You seem to be in a good mood.”
I turn to her, “I am! Changmin’s manager contacted me today. Said I get a vacation, you know what that means!”
“That you don’t have to see his face? Oh come on, he’s not that bad.” She says, she has met him before, but of course he wouldn’t act like a bastard to her.
“Yes he is!” I lower my voice and do a pitch perfect impression of him. “Seoyoon, keep all sharp objects away from me, you know I’m in constant danger of getting my giant inflated head popped!”
This sent Seohyun into a fit of giggles, “Oh stop it unnie! That’s mean!” She tries to contain herself.
“Well thank god I’m free of all things Changmin for a while. I think overexposure to his -like behavior is unhealthy.”
Just then there is a knock at the door. Seohyun looks at me, and I look at her. “You get it.” She pushes me slightly.
“Nuhh-uh, I’m watching TV, plus its probably your boyfriend anyways.” She rolls her eyes but gets up anyways and I revert my attention to the awesomeness that is City Hunter.

“Uh unnie.” Seohyun says walking back. “Its for you.” I turn towards her and my jaw drops. “SHIM CHANGMIN?” He’s standing behind Seohyun, surveying the apartment with his head held high as if he owns the place. And at his feet was a giant suitcase.

“Hello, Sooyoung.” Oh my god, he got my name right. He sits down on the couch next to me and I give Seohyun a questioning look, she shrugs, her eyes wide”

“Ah...what are you doing here?” I ask him, trying not to sound too rude.
He hesitates for a moment. “its part of my employee outreach program. I wanted to see how the less fortunate lived.”

Less fortunate? What kind of pompous bastard was he?

Seohyun must’ve noticed the steam coming out of my ears so she steps in. “Ah what do you mean by that?”
He ignores her question, “Why are you here?” He asks her instead.

Why was she here?!
Why was he here?

“I live here. Sooyoung is my cousin.”
He snorts, failing to understand how we could be related. People used to ‘ship’ Seohyun and Changmin together, they used to think it would be cute if the queen of formality got together with the king of informality. Thank god that stopped when Seohyun got casted together with Jung Yonghwa for We Got Married.

“Anyways, I’m going to be staying here for a couple of days.”
I blanch, “What? You can’t be serious!”
He glares at me, “What was that? Do you not want me to stay here? Do you want me to leave? Because if I do I can not assure that you won’t be fired.”

Okay, not cool. I can not get fired. This job was the only thing keeping me in school.

“No, I didn’t mean that. Just that it seems kind of....ridiculous if you stay here. You have such a big, nice house and all.”
“Yes, but the...walls are being repainted and I can’t possibly stay there because then I’ll have to inhale those fumes.”
“We only have two bedrooms!” I try desperately to dissuade him from staying. What should I tell him next? We have rats? The water causes pimples?
“Oh its okay, I don’t mind sleeping in one of your rooms.”
I gape. “If you’re going to stay here you have to sleep on the couch.” Now its his turn to look incredulous. “Me? Sleep on this?” He put his hand firmly on the couch cushion. “Are you out of your mind?”
“...No?”
“Yes you are! If I sleep on this monstrosity I’ll be tossing and turning all night! And then you know what? The next day I’ll be tired and stiff and sore and people will think I’m being overworked, or I’m on drugs or something and next thing you know people will think I’m an addict and then they’ll send me to rehab and do you really want to be responsible for all those people who look up to me to think I’m some...drug addict?” He says all in one breath, his eyes wide.

“Its fine. You can sleep in my room.” Seohyun butts in. I glare at her and she smiles sweetly.
He nods, “Okay, just direct me to your room.” She nods and shows him the way.

I pick up a pillow and scream into it. “Damn you Shim Changmin!” I whisper/yell. What kind of ill-bred retard just prances into someones house, two girls’ house no less, and starts making demands? Was he psycho?

Wait, yeah of course he was.

AN: Bleh, don’t like this chapter so much. -.- Changmin chapters are funner to write. ^.^ hehehehe. Anyways thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much to all the readers. I HEART YEW. <3 <3 <3
Who watches City Hunter!!? I have an unhealthy obsession with it. (Yes I’ve even written a City Hunter poem.) And I have a completely age-inappropriate crush on City Hunter’s dad... lol ^.^ ANYWAYS. COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBEEEE--