Final.

Cold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up from your cozy bed, reaching out for your phone.

"10 A.M." It flashed.

There were many missed calls. Who could it be the one calling me this morning? You checked your phone. "Chanyeol? Why are you calling me so many times? " you thought.

 

You and Chanyeol had been together since 2 years ago. You accepted him as your boyfriend because he's so sincere and handsome that moves your heart. 

 

"Gosh, I just remembered that today is our 2nd anniversary! How could I forget such important event " That thought rushed into your mind after you try your best to think, no wonder Chanyeol called so many times. 

"I'm so so so sorry Chanyeol" You mumbled while getting a bath and brushing your teeth. You chose the attire Chanyeol gave you as a present, wearing on it. You applied eyeliner and a little makeup, before going to meet Chanyeol at the usual place.

Unexpectedly, Chanyeol surprised you by standing infront of your door. He stared at you and took a bouquet of roses from his back, giving them to you. 

 

"______-ah, you looked very pretty today." Chanyeol quickly took a peck on your lips and grin playfully. 

 

"Yah, oppa stop it. I haven't take any revenge on you kekeke" blushing, you commented. 

 

"Aigoo, our sleepyhead seems shy when she's blushing! Do you want another peck? keke.. "

 

"Yah Park Chan Yeol! How dare you call me 'sleepyhead'? Aish! Fine, you'll be called Park

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter