Message 6

Messages

Don't get confused. I really update this story. You may need to re-read the whole story back to get what this story is all about.

 



 

‘Shoot for the moon?’ Hyukjae asked himself while reading the second mail from disclosed sender. ‘It doesn’t sound like Donghae after all.’ He said weirdly. Hyukjae stared at his laptop screen. ‘Donghae didn’t write baby as beybeh. He even ever called me baby before.’ He said wondering. Hyukjae had found the different of the words used on the first and second mail. He just had this hunched that it wasn’t written by Donghae, as per mail said, because he definitely sure this wasn’t Donghae’s slang. ‘But perhaps this is the side of Donghae which I didn’t know.’ He shrugged the uneasiness in his heart by convincing himself that maybe, just maybe, there was also side of Donghae which he didn’t get to know and explore.

 

‘Shoot for moon, huh?’ He asked smiling. ‘So moon I will get for you, Hae.’ He moved his mouse cursor to the ‘sign out’ button, singing out from his mail and later shutting down his laptop. ‘I should start listing what I can do for work tomorrow.’ He said, yawning. Putting the laptop on the bedside table, he patted the pillow, preparing himself to bed. Because tomorrow going to be a long day for him.

 

Hyukjae opened the pen cap using his mouth, on his right hand there was a piece of A4 paper, while on his left there was a mug with hot chocolate drink inside. ‘Let see what I am capable to do.’ He started to list out all possible job he can do on the paper.

 

‘Deejay-ing?’ He said. ‘I think I can do that too.’ He said and wrote ‘deejay’ under ‘waiter’ word.  The waiter was already being crossed, because Hyukjae didn’t have the confident, referring to his bad temper. ‘Maybe I can ask Hankyung. Maybe he can adjust me to be the deejay at his club.’

 

‘Hi, Hyukjae.’ Hankyung greeted awkwardly, too surprised to see Hyukjae. Hankyung was one of Hyukjae and Donghae best friend, and as he knows, after Donghae passed away, Hyukjae had shut himself from outer world. Too coop inside his own world and misery. He had been a great friend, trying hard to help Hyukjae to move on, but he was finally giving up because Hyukjae didn’t even wanted to help himself.

 

‘Hi, hyung.’ Hyukjae greeted back, rubbing his neck in nervous. ‘How are you?’ He asked and Hankyung looked at him more weirdly.

 

‘I’m fine. I’m always being fine. It was me who should ask for you.’ Hankyung said and Hyukjae waved his hands in front of his chest.

 

‘Ah, I’m okay, hyung.’ Hyukjae answered. ‘You don’t have to worry about me.’

 

Hankyung let out small smile to Hyukjae. ‘I would always being worried about you.’ He said and Hyukjae smiled shyly. ‘What bring you here?’ He asked.

 

‘I… I was wondering… if you still need to use a deejay for your club.’ Hyukjae asked. ‘I’m still remember last time you asked me for deejay-ing at your club.’ Hyukjae asked shyly.

 

‘Oh God, Hyuk. I never thought you would… Oh my god, I’m sorry Hyuk. I already give the position to someone else.’ Hankyung said apologetic. ‘I thought you wouldn’t want to get involved with anything after Donghae passed away. So I open the position, and now there’s people filing that position.’

 

‘Oh, really?’ He said disappointed. I really thought I can do well on that. ‘It can’t be helped then.’ He said, smiling. They continued to chat, catching each other lives when suddenly they were interrupted by someone.

 

‘Ah gege. The club wasn’t open yet?’ The guy said, ruffling his hair in mess. ‘I need alcohol.’ He added, now loosening the tie.

 

Hankyung smiled at the early coming guess. ‘It’s not yet open, Kuixian.’ Hankyung said and Hyukjae looked at the man.

 

‘Ah gege, don’t call me that here.’ The guy said, head still hanging low. ‘I really need some alcohol. Siwon is killing me. Can you treat me one, gege?’ The guy said cutely, finally lifting his head.

 

‘You!’ Hyukjae shouted, pointing at the man.

 

‘You!’ The guy also said, pointing to Hyukjae.

 

‘You both know each other?’ Hankyung asked.

 

‘No’

 

‘Yes’

 

Hankyung looked at them weirdly, because excuse himself since the atmosphere was pretty awkward.

 

‘What are you doing here?’ Hyukjae asked.

 

‘What are you doing at my gege’s club?’ The guy asked back.

 

‘Hankyung hyung is my hyung.’ Hyukjae retorted.

 

‘Hankyung gege is my gege.’ The guy retorted back.

 

‘Alright, alright. I’m your both hyung slash gege. So, stop arguing because of me.’ Hankyung said, with bottle of wine with him. The guy flashed his childish smile as soon as he saw what Hankyung brought with him, much to Hyukjae annoyance. ‘Keep calm, Kyuhyun. You’re not allowed to finish it by yourself.’ Hankyung said, and the guy named Kyuhyun pouted.

 

‘But you brought it out for me.’ Kyuhyun said, pouting like a child.

 

Hankyung just smiled and took three wine glasses from the bar counter, pouring the wine into the glasses and passed it to Hyukjae and Kyuhyun. Hyukjae reluctantly accept, while Kyuhyun eagerly drank the wine.

 

Hankyung shook his head at the younger behavior. ‘What did Siwon do that drive you crazy like this?’

 

‘He’s flirting with Sulli, gege. I should tell Minho about this so he can chop his ‘thing’ from him.’ Kyuhyun said, huffing his cheek in annoyance.

 

‘By ‘thing’ did you mean ‘’?’ Hyukjae questioned.

 

Kyuhyun gasped open heard the words coming from Hyukjae’s mouth. ‘Y-yah! You cannot simply said those thing!’ He warned.

 

Hyukjae scoffed at his, while Hankyung just laugh at Kyuhyun’s innocent.

 

‘My matter wasn’t for you to take care of.’ Kyuhyun scoffed, annoyed. ‘Why are you here? Shouldn’t you go and get some job?’ Kyuhyun said, second later clasped his mouth with his hand. He realized that he shouldn’t exposed the mail content.

 

‘What?’ Hyukjae said in shocked. ‘How did you know I’m looking for a job?’ He asked, glaring at Kyuhyun.

 

‘I-…I-… I heard it.’ Kyuhyun said , stuttering. ‘Of course. I heard it. Wasn’t this is the topic you asked to gege before. I overheard you.’

 

‘Eavesdropping!’ Hyukjae accused.

 

‘Yah, I’m not. You’re saying it out loud. Everyone passing by could hear you.’

 

Hankyung shook his head at his two brothers bickering. ‘Ah, Hyukjae.’ Hankyung called, suddenly remembered about something.

 

‘Yes, Hyung?’

 

‘I just remembered, last time Shindong asked me if I can help him teaching at his dance academy. But since I already have this club, I turned down his invitation.’ Hankyung said. ‘How about you try and have a look?’ Hankyung suggested. ‘After all, you and Donghae were the best dancers.

 

Hyukjae calm face turned cloudy upon hearing ‘dance’ word. Which of course, did not slip Kyuhyun’s predatory eyes towards him.

 



Enjoy everyone~